Afghanistan

• Banned
What does that mean?

Here's another exclusive I'll bet you didn't know. 2 days ago, the CIA, YES the same corrupt CIA you all know and love, met with Taliban officials attempting to settle some issues. You didn't know?
You know everything else.

The Biden administration are using numbers to confuse the issue...1500 US employees does not include Americans that are there in other capacities....Joe had better get everyone of them out....but there are thousands of Afghans that helped the USA that will die...

The Taliban is being moderate in Kabul...the cameras are there...but in the countryside people are being beheaded....there is no way this debacle can be spun...not with fancy talk or fake numbers...this is a disaster of monumental proportions....

If this were Trump he would have been forced out by now....

Here's another exclusive I'll bet you didn't know. 2 days ago, the CIA, YES the same corrupt CIA you all know and love, met with Taliban officials attempting to settle some issues. You didn't know?
The CIA brought the Taliban their payoff money.....this is what Obama and OBiden do...payoff tyrants and dictators with tax payer money....

Why can't they be trusted?

Yep, ask the Afghan army and the Brits and the French etc... the way we left caught the Afghans off guard as well as our allies. It played a part in the defeat of the afghan army.
They also just straight up lie to us on TV. they tell the American people "what they need to hear"
to paraphrase Jen Psaki

Yep, ask the Afghan army and the Brits and the French etc... the way we left caught the Afghans off guard as well as our allies. It played a part in the defeat of the afghan army.
They also just straight up lie to us on TV. they tell the American people "what they need to hear"
to paraphrase Jen Psaki
xiden put a knife in the back of our allies.

A dark day in US history when even the UK refuses to work with us while Xiden and the dems are i. office.

I thought so.... :rolleyes:

1629934838841.png

to paraphrase Jen Psaki

Oh dear. Its the same old hating
democrats garbage. You haven't learnt a lot.

Oh dear. Its the same old hating
democrats garbage. You haven't learnt a lot.

More like its the same old Democrat party circling to save themselves instead of simply admitting a mistake. I dont feel hate nearly as much as I feel pain for this situation.

More like its the same old Democrat party circling to save themselves instead of simply admitting a mistake. I dont feel hate nearly as much as I feel pain for this situation.

There it is again. You can't help yourself.
There was no mistake and you cant prove there is. Your problem is trump never had the guts to leave the shithole but sucked you all in thinking he was. His planned time was after the election. How convenient.
You know nothing

There it is again. You can't help yourself.
There was no mistake and you cant prove there is. Your problem is trump never had the guts to leave the shithole but sucked you all in thinking he was. His planned time was after the election. How convenient.
You know nothing

They absolutely made a mistake. The withdrawal date was arbitrary. Biden said he had contingencies for everything. Bullshit. Our allies complained he didnt even return their phonecalls.
You dont think it was a mistake to not coordinate the withdrawal with our allies and with the Afghan army? Biden had the last 8 months to start preparing Afghan allies and American citizens who needed to leave the country.
Eliminating all the airstrips except for one in the country was a mistake yeah. if you cant see that there is something wrong with you. In all those contingency plans Biden supposedly made, they should have had one that said..... if the taliban begins to march across the country, there will be a decicive action we can put in place to protect our citizens who are in country.
You cant see this really? your going to sit there and say Biden dint make a mistake?
You want proof? The proof is there is going to be thousands of Americans left behind in Afghanistan. Our G7 allies just asked Biden to stay longer and he said no.
What I think is you must have so much hate for Republicans or conservatives that you are unable to have an ounce of criticism for this president. His team was supposed to be the 'professionals'

They absolutely made a mistake. The withdrawal date was arbitrary. Biden said he had contingencies for everything. Bullshit. Our allies complained he didnt even return their phonecalls.
You dont think it was a mistake to not coordinate the withdrawal with our allies and with the Afghan army? Biden had the last 8 months to start preparing Afghan allies and American citizens who needed to leave the country.
Eliminating all the airstrips except for one in the country was a mistake yeah. if you cant see that there is something wrong with you. In all those contingency plans Biden supposedly made, they should have had one that said..... if the taliban begins to march across the country, there will be a decicive action we can put in place to protect our citizens who are in country.
You cant see this really? your going to sit there and say Biden dint make a mistake?
You want proof? The proof is there is going to be thousands of Americans left behind in Afghanistan. Our G7 allies just asked Biden to stay longer and he said no.
What I think is you must have so much hate for Republicans or conservatives that you are unable to have an ounce of criticism for this president. His team was supposed to be the 'professionals'

You are quoting instances where you could not possibly know what went on.
It's fox repeated.

As for hate, you can read on here any day the vitriol repigs have for drns
I call recall two instances were posters said they should all be eliminated.
What do you think that meant?

Most republicans do hate dems with a vicious intent.

That aside. What has dems ever done to you? Being a repig is one thing but the stories and lies you invent are breathtaking. They're ruining the country, Biden is paid by the communists, they are implanting chips in people, the election was stolen, the communists are com8ng to take over, Biden is senile and doesn't know what he's doing. Heard it a million times.
All bullshit and lies. But why?
It does your cause no good. You lost the election because you supported a complete fool.

Don't give me the crap about he would do it better. He didnt know where it was.
He wanted to buy Greenland! Didn't know where states were! Yet Biden is senile etc. And it's me that hates?

You don't think. You don't have the capacity to.

You are quoting instances where you could not possibly know what went on.
It's fox repeated.

As for hate, you can read on here any day the vitriol repigs have for drns
I call recall two instances were posters said they should all be eliminated.
What do you think that meant?

Most republicans do hate dems with a vicious intent.

That aside. What has dems ever done to you? Being a repig is one thing but the stories and lies you invent are breathtaking. They're ruining the country, Biden is paid by the communists, they are implanting chips in people, the election was stolen, the communists are com8ng to take over, Biden is senile and doesn't know what he's doing. Heard it a million times.
All bullshit and lies. But why?
It does your cause no good. You lost the election because you supported a complete fool.

Don't give me the crap about he would do it better. He didnt know where it was.
He wanted to buy Greenland! Didn't know where states were! Yet Biden is senile etc. And it's me that hates?

You don't think. You don't have the capacity to.

The best you've got is a disagree.
You've got nothing when the heat gets turned up.

Forum List

Back