What Does Same Sex Marriage Do To Further Society And Civilization?

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Reaction score
It's a interesting question I saw posted at the patriotic website Free Republic. So what does same sex marriage do to further society and civilization?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's a interesting question I saw posted at the patriotic website Free Republic. So what does same sex marriage do to further society and civilization?
It furthers society and civilization in the exact same ways legal straight marriage does.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
None. That's the point. What does any depravity do to further society and civilization? We have ceased to further civilization and concentrate on the individual pursuit of what feels good. America has stopped wanting to reach the stars. A good drug high and an orgasm is much more important.

aaronleland

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Marriage in general does nothing to further society and civilization. That's not what gay marriage rights are about. It's about gay and straights sharing the same right to be miserable for the rest of their lives.

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Reaction score
It proves that liberals and Democrats are just as willing
to impose their beliefs by law in violation of so-called "separation of church and state"

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List