What does MAGA mean?

Illiberal, neo-fascist, anti-democracy.

‘MAGA’ is rightwing reactionary authoritarianism, highlighted by an unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, as expressed by white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.
BULLSHIT.

You are a lying sack of leftard shit.

Conservatism of course is about hate – along with fear and ignorance.
Fuck you, lying leftard sack of shit.

Yeah, I hate commies. With a passion. I'd kill them on the spot with no questions asked if given the opportunity.

Communist asswipes like yourself are thieves and murderers.

And yes, I hate thieves and murderers.

And if you don't, there's something WRONG with you.

There is little doubt that normal intelligence has taken a holiday since the fraud presidential election of 2020. There is an odd combination of mass mental illness and sheer stupidity making its way through the population that is a far bigger threat than Monkey Pox. Future students of history will scratch their heads when confronted with facts that show cerebral damage inflicted onto the people by Washington DC and legacy media. This is an old story, but it endures as a tactic to protect central government from the people who occasionally act to use Constitutional force in the voting booth to vote for the wrong person. 2020 will be a big lesson for those future students as the country goes down to corruption impoverishing average people in the process.

What happens in the coming months will determine the economic, cultural, and political survival of the USA. The people must understand that they can no longer trust information agencies in place not to inform but to control them. This is a test America cannot afford to fail.

U.S. Government Has Long Used Propaganda against the American People - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Oh look, another dumbass mudslinging leftard.

What is it with you shit for brains cocksuckers, you stupid asswipes think you can read minds now?

I'm a security expert, dumbfuck. I know what's significant and what's not. You obviously don't.

You fucking retarded asswipes think a few old pieces of paper represent a national security threat, and loss of electoral confidence doesn't?

If that's the case you're so goddamn retarded I'm at a loss for words.
You are a FUNNY little twat aren't you?

First you call me a "mudslinger."
Then you sling mud for 4 paragraphs calling names...without actually SAYING much else.

Let me guess, you are actually eleven years old and don't get much parental supervision or attention beyond the occasional beating?

Sad.

"Security expert?"
In 5th grade????
Wow!

You're REALLY going places!
Aren't you kid?

But just so you know, this is about a LOT more than "a few old pieces of paper."
See, that's how you tipped your hand and showed yourself to be a phony.

A "security expert" would know this.

So, off you go.
Have a good day at school.
Pay attention....and be nice to your classmates.

There is little doubt that normal intelligence has taken a holiday since the fraud presidential election of 2020. There is an odd combination of mass mental illness and sheer stupidity making its way through the population that is a far bigger threat than Monkey Pox. Future students of history will scratch their heads when confronted with facts that show cerebral damage inflicted onto the people by Washington DC and legacy media. This is an old story, but it endures as a tactic to protect central government from the people who occasionally act to use Constitutional force in the voting booth to vote for the wrong person. 2020 will be a big lesson for those future students as the country goes down to corruption impoverishing average people in the process.

What happens in the coming months will determine the economic, cultural, and political survival of the USA. The people must understand that they can no longer trust information agencies in place not to inform but to control them. This is a test America cannot afford to fail.

U.S. Government Has Long Used Propaganda against the American People - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Did you ever think that the US Government, or any other government, and other money interest didn't use propaganda to try and control the population? Growing up watching the government's propaganda on Vietnam get torn to shreds by reality. Never believe anything you hear and only trust half of what you see.

Standard fare.

What Biden policy affect natural gas pricing?
He increased production from 104m a day to 118m a day..

Much like Oil Trump saw a massive contraction in the supply of Oil both Domestically and Internationally. Trump even pressured OPEC to cut production 6 months before he left...

Instead of actually helping the oil industry he let them go to the wall...

When Black America was on the upswing.... Black Wallstreet.. Harlem and other big cities were prosperous... more American families in general were intact and hardly anyone was on government handouts because they had pride in themselves and families and communities back then took care of each other.

of course that is a generalization and you can always find opposite examples in any era. There were things then that were wrong as well, but the change was moving in the right direction until the depression.

Trump did have the right idea by trying to bring jobs back, it was a start
Have you an actual date on that...

Just like the specifics. Don't want any ambiguity...

Kind of got this :
The Harlem Renaissance was a period in American history from the 1920s and 1930s. During this time, many African-Americans migrated from the South to Northern cities, seeking economic and creative opportunities.

Probably need a real date

Have you an actual date on that...

Just like the specifics. Don't want any ambiguity...

Kind of got this :
The Harlem Renaissance was a period in American history from the 1920s and 1930s. During this time, many African-Americans migrated from the South to Northern cities, seeking economic and creative opportunities.

Probably need a real date

Oh yeah, that was a great time think how much easier it would be to create opportunity by creating something as simple as an Ice cream shop or hair salon... there was a reason the economy across the
nation was able to expand, there was a technological boom but also there was an ease at which small
business owners could work that is pretty much impossible today because of bureaucracy.

There were also some mistakes, which was why we had the bust in 1929.... i wouldn't recommend going back to that, but you asked. If African American communities were thriving along with everyone else then we were on a good trajectory at that time.
It was an era, not a specific date. I'm not sure how you ask for a specific date. You can always point out to something wrong or bad in any society but it needs to be judged by it's NET effect like all things.

Some people look fondly on the 60s as a time of change, do I need to ask for an exact date and time of when that change occured? Or do people just say the sixties were great for me? And there, it would probably depend on who's shoes you were in. there were a lot of great things that happened in the sixties along with bad but I would still rate the 20s as a better time of greatness

Said nobody with a brain. Go ahead give us specifics...no? Yeah thought so. :eusa_hand:

“Drain the Swamp” — a promise to clean up Washington politics of corruption and insider influence. So strict was his avowed purity that he presided over regular chants of “Lock her up!” aimed at his opponent, Hillary Clinton, for the infraction of using a personal email account for public business.

His departures in practice from that proclaimed principle have been widely remarked — from appointing lobbyists to his administration, to putting his own children in key government positions and allowing them to trade on his position for business gains, even to having members of his administration use private email accounts for public business.

But in signalling the embrace of murky swampland politics, Tuesday’s use of presidential pardon and clemency power to release one of the most notorious swamp rats from jail stood out.

“We have commuted the sentence of Rod Blagojevich, he served eight years in jail,” Trump told reporters. “That’s a long time.”

“Drain the Swamp” — a promise to clean up Washington politics of corruption and insider influence. So strict was his avowed purity that he presided over regular chants of “Lock her up!” aimed at his opponent, Hillary Clinton, for the infraction of using a personal email account for public business.

His departures in practice from that proclaimed principle have been widely remarked — from appointing lobbyists to his administration, to putting his own children in key government positions and allowing them to trade on his position for business gains, even to having members of his administration use private email accounts for public business.

But in signalling the embrace of murky swampland politics, Tuesday’s use of presidential pardon and clemency power to release one of the most notorious swamp rats from jail stood out.

“We have commuted the sentence of Rod Blagojevich, he served eight years in jail,” Trump told reporters. “That’s a long time.”

As predicted you have jack shit on specifics. We are still waiting for specific things Trump did that are worse than all the crap the DC swamp engages in daily. Now run away and hide Dem sheeple.

Hillary had a private server in her bathroom I thought.... or was it a personal email account?
She also destroyed and erased data AFTER a subpoena... which of course was only called a "mistake"
but no big deal by her supporters in the FBI

Pretty much people who want America to be great again. People who don't want the Biden administration and the world economic forums version of what America should be.

Forum List

Back