What do you think of Serbian Americans?

Serbians are a good thing!

my favorite basketball player is Serbian: Bogdan Bogdanovic (i call him Bogi), not to be confused with the Croatian loser Bojan Bodganovic

I've met several; they were very nice people, wouldn't let anybody pay for a meal when the checks came. Why? Do you think Serbs are discriminated against? They weren't Americans, they were here on work visas, and planned on returning home when they saved up enough money to start businesses back home. One wanted to buy a cab, another wanted to open a store of some kind. Most white people in America don't run around concerned about ethnicity of other whites, except in the northeast and Midwest.

Last edited:
I thought they were all snipers in track suits.

R.18cda0bb1e889a761ddf525d0b71c5c8

Or squatting and drinking.....In a track suit. ;)

sr4NFQl7_400x400.jpg

Don't know that I've ever met any or known any.

Apparently they don't go around preaching to everybody they're "special" and deserve everything handed to them on a silver platter like the blacks, mexicans, and lunatic leftoids do. So, it's hard to tell a Serbian from any other decent peoples.
You should see how the whites are privileged characters.

An American is an American regardless of their country of origin, ethnicity, or religion. Key word American. One should never be held accountable for the sins and misdeeds of their forefathers.

An American is an American regardless of their country of origin, ethnicity, or religion. Key word American. One should never be held accountable for the sins and misdeeds of their forefathers.
Serbia was the first to fight all the horrors of the Twentieth Century: Royalism, Naziism, Stalinism, and Islam. Bosnia was an Al Qaida outpost, which our Globalist Occupied Government saved from Balkan revenge.

Here is a critical victory over subhumans fought in that prescient land:

BATTLE OF ZENTA (SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1697)

Christians: 50,000 Crusaders, 60 cannon. Led by the military genius, Prince Eugene of Savoy

Nazislamis: 100,000 psychopaths, 200 cannon, led by decadent Turkish pigs

Christian dead: 429

Muzzies Sent to Allah: 30,000

Serbia was the first to fight all the horrors of the Twentieth Century: Royalism, Naziism, Stalinism, and Islam. Bosnia was an Al Qaida outpost, which our Globalist Occupied Government saved from Balkan revenge.

Here is a critical victory over subhumans fought in that prescient land:

BATTLE OF ZENTA (SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1697)

Christians: 50,000 Crusaders, 60 cannon. Led by the military genius, Prince Eugene of Savoy

Nazislamis: 100,000 psychopaths, 200 cannon, led by decadent Turkish pigs

Christian dead: 429

Muzzies Sent to Allah: 30,000
And your point is?

Forum List

Back