What Do You Think George Washington Would Have Thought About Mandates?

Wrong.
Washington ordered his troops, in war, to prevent defeat, by deliberate infection, ahead of time.
Biden is trying to extort private contractors to take a ridiculous mRNA injection proven to not work, instead of the deliberate infection we know would have worked years ago.
Biden is using the tools available. If everyone were in the military, the issue would disappear.

Wrong.
The mRNA injections have been proven to be both ineffective and 10 times more dangerous than real vaccines.

The mRNA injections can not work like a vaccine because they do not contain any virus or pathogen at all.
All they do is contain some mRNA that gets our own cells to start growing spike proteins.
That is incredibly dangerous and stupid.
It is dangerous because it can move around and kill us by making brain or heart cells grow spike proteins, and stupid because the immune system can not remember or trigger on just spike proteins.

If you want to end the epidemic, the do something that can really work, like deliberate infection of volunteers under 40.
I'm pretty sure your knowledge of the subject is as limited as my own.

And your claims are simply false.
The vaccines are safe and effective and if the idiots would take of their GQP colored glasses they'd admit that, get the shots and save lives.

BUT
Since the lives they save would be mostly their own and people like them I'm all for their choice to refuse. Let Darwin sort it out.

Biden is using the tools available. If everyone were in the military, the issue would disappear.

Wrong.
I am a democrat, but Biden is an idiot.
The mRNA injections don't do one bit of good toward immunity or ending the epidemic.
They are a total fraud.

I'm pretty sure your knowledge of the subject is as limited as my own.

And your claims are simply false.
The vaccines are safe and effective and if the idiots would take of their GQP colored glasses they'd admit that, get the shots and save lives.

BUT
Since the lives they save would be mostly their own and people like them I'm all for their choice to refuse. Let Darwin sort it out.

Wrong.
The are claiming these is just a slight loss of efficacy over time, and that is an obvious lie.
The rate of efficacy loss is so high that nothing is left in 6 months.
And that is impossible for immune system T-cell memory, which normally lasts over a decade.
That means nothing is getting into T-cell memory, and all that is happening instead, is a temporary increase in antibody productivity.
Which is BAD.
Antibodies are not normally good for your system, and should only be produced when you actually are infected.
So these mRNA injections then actually are just a treatment, not a vaccine, and should not be given until AFTER someone is infected and testing positive.

Nor are these vaccines safe, as they have migrated and caused death through swelling of the heart or brain.
When they migrate to the limbs, they have caused the need to amputate hands and feet.

This has NOTHING to do with politics at all, in any way.
The Trump administration was never anti-vax.
The criticism of these mRNA fakes is coming from all the experts, like the Great Barrington Declaration, Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA techniques, and every actual doctor I have ever read or talked to.

There is no a single person supporting these mRNA injections except the bureaucrats at the CDC.
Historically this is not what they are intended for, and they are not at all even remotely like any real vaccine.

Wrong.
I am a democrat, but Biden is an idiot.
The mRNA injections don't do one bit of good toward immunity or ending the epidemic.
They are a total fraud.
The fuck you are.

You're a Kremlin troll

Wrong.
The are claiming these is just a slight loss of efficacy over time, and that is an obvious lie.
The rate of efficacy loss is so high that nothing is left in 6 months.
And that is impossible for immune system T-cell memory, which normally lasts over a decade.
That means nothing is getting into T-cell memory, and all that is happening instead, is a temporary increase in antibody productivity.
Which is BAD.
Antibodies are not normally good for your system, and should only be produced when you actually are infected.
So these mRNA injections then actually are just a treatment, not a vaccine, and should not be given until AFTER someone is infected and testing positive.

Nor are these vaccines safe, as they have migrated and caused death through swelling of the heart or brain.
When they migrate to the limbs, they have caused the need to amputate hands and feet.

This has NOTHING to do with politics at all, in any way.
The Trump administration was never anti-vax.
The criticism of these mRNA fakes is coming from all the experts, like the Great Barrington Declaration, Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA techniques, and every actual doctor I have ever read or talked to.

There is no a single person supporting these mRNA injections except the bureaucrats at the CDC.
Historically this is not what they are intended for, and they are not at all even remotely like any real vaccine.
Perhaps reading "doctors" on redstate.com is not the best source?

Forum List

Back