What do you scientists think of this infinite source of energy and Dark Age Defender?

Cougarbear

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2022

Looks interesting. Does it work. Seems a bit like the perpetual motion machine concept of infinite energy. If this is true, would you buy it?
I do know of a couple of people in my town who back in the 1980's said they figured out a perpetual energy system that could run on water, garbage or anything. They took it to So. Cal. Edison. The next thing that quickly happened was one was arrested and the other was murdered. I saw the machine and it did work. Whether it was a trick or not, I don't know the answer to the question. But, for what happened to the inventors, maybe it is true.

Same for Tesla . Trump's uncle John did much of the clear-up for the FBI when Nicola kicked the bucket .

You cannot have new breakthrough inventions until Deep State has the patents with production and distribution rights sorted .

This planet is for sole control by the elite and not ignorant and stupid Sheeple .And do not forget that .

Forum List

Back