What Do You Learn When You Watch "The View"?

They would have to WATCH that bunch of psycho-narcissists in order for that to happen.
And they aren't stupid enough to be watching demonic trash like that.

Absolutely.
It is a requirement to already be brain dead to actually sit and watch that shit.

You can watch it once, just to see how biased and misleadiing and divisive they are. Then get drunk just to sleep it off and recover.

Ah, even I watch the five on occasion. The view is some unwatchable crap.
You really can't say that without watching it, can you? Most whining about The View haven't even watched it. What does that tell you?

You really can't say that without watching it, can you? Most whining about The View haven't even watched it. What does that tell you?
Good taste and good sense? I have seen bits in passing, but no. Unwatchable waste of consciousness. I must not be in the demographic they are trying to reach.

Mind you, I don't care if you watch it, but do find it surprising.

Good taste and good sense? I have seen bits in passing, but no. Unwatchable waste of consciousness. I must not be in the demographic they are trying to reach.

Mind you, I don't care if you watch it, but do find it surprising.
Odd,------- that was one of Limbaugh's favorite selling points. You don't think it's as convincing now as his followers once thought it was?

Odd,------- that was one of Limbaugh's favorite selling points. You don't think it's as convincing now as his followers once thought it was?
I don't remember seeing Rush on TV, nor recommending the view on radio. I listened to him quite a bit back in the day, on the road between calls and appointments, but really do not remember that.

I don't remember seeing Rush on TV, nor recommending the view on radio. I listened to him quite a bit back in the day, on the road between calls and appointments, but really do not remember that.
It was a sentiment often expressed here on this site.

What Do You Learn When You Watch "The View"?​

I learned that Elisabeth Haddelbeck makes me feel funny all over. Like climbing the rope in gym class.

27283.jpg

I have tried to watch the whole show, but I got nauseous after 5 minutes. If I spend too much time looking at and listening to Whoopi, my lunch comes up.
You make judgements without even watching. Typical MAGA,

Back a few years ago I had a doctor's appointment.

In the waiting room was a TV. They usually have it tuned to something like the DIY network. However that day The View was on. I had to sit through that shit while waiting.

When the nurse took me back and did her testing she said I had blood pressure. I've never had high blood pressure in my life. When talking to the doctor I told him the high blood pressure was caused by having to be in the same room with The View on. He said I have a cure for that and told his nurse to make sure that stupid show was never on in his waiting room again.

Back a few years ago I had a doctor's appointment.

In the waiting room was a TV. They usually have it tuned to something like the DIY network. However that day The View was on. I had to sit through that shit while waiting.

When the nurse took me back and did her testing she said I had blood pressure. I've never had high blood pressure in my life. When talking to the doctor I told him the high blood pressure was caused by having to be in the same room with The View on. He said I have a cure for that and told his nurse to make sure that stupid show was never on in his waiting room again.
I had the same discussion with my cardiologist years ago when limpbaw was on TV.

Forum List

Back