What do you know about the conflict?

Have you been over a week in..

• Total voters

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Here is an open poll, since I keep seeing ridiculously stupid claims recently, I encourage you to share your experience about the conflict with others, please participate.

Peace, Danny.

Gaza Strip has Mount Everest and Sinai and Afghanistan have no sacred treasure anymore , I love for new Jerusalem to be straight be able to take United States and go Mexico get more politics respect the great and reward him. Then conflict arose, those people at Gaza are innocent but that's a good way to bring the child into the world via anointed hospital and don't make at big deal out of Sinai I won't be to Sinai until politics there from ailing families and Jews and their sons and daughters will watch the great capture your attention. Boku means that we received your love before, and rejoiced on the Gaza Strip topic and the vision must become a true reality and gain fame here at the United States and never glorify it again which I want to do 50 states like a house and it must not be divided someday. People involved like family and we just remember we earned respect. No other life unless there is conflict on the street and heaven.

What kind of fool would continue to launch missiles that will not hit it's mark only to get a missile fired back that does hit it's mark? Stupid people will always find ways to kill their cause and themselves.

Gaza Strip has Mount Everest and Sinai and Afghanistan have no sacred treasure anymore , I love for new Jerusalem to be straight be able to take United States and go Mexico get more politics respect the great and reward him. Then conflict arose, those people at Gaza are innocent but that's a good way to bring the child into the world via anointed hospital and don't make at big deal out of Sinai I won't be to Sinai until politics there from ailing families and Jews and their sons and daughters will watch the great capture your attention. Boku means that we received your love before, and rejoiced on the Gaza Strip topic and the vision must become a true reality and gain fame here at the United States and never glorify it again which I want to do 50 states like a house and it must not be divided someday. People involved like family and we just remember we earned respect. No other life unless there is conflict on the street and heaven.

?????

No offense, but I think google translate really screwed you on this one. Your post makes no sense at all to me, nor especially to the point of this thread.

Daniel, I did a similar poll/thread a while ago.

I visited Israel after the high holidays in 2011 for about 2 weeks. Stayed in Netanya, Tiberius, Jerusalem. Visited Caesarea, Dalit al Carmel, Meggido, Sephoris, Mt Tabor, Kfar Nahum (Capernaum), Chorazin, drove the east side of the Kinneret, Beit She'an, Masada, Ein Bokek, Job's Cave, as well.

After all, where do you think that awesome avatar picture was taken?

Plan on going again in April 2015 for two weeks again. Think I might try Bloodrock's idea as well, lol.

Last edited:

I visited Israel after the high holidays in 2011 for about 2 weeks. Stayed in Netanya, Tiberius, Jerusalem. Visited Caesarea, Dalit al Carmel, Meggido, Sephoris, Mt Tabor, Kfar Nahum (Capernaum), Chorazin, drove the east side of the Kinneret, Beit She'an, Masada, Ein Bokek, Job's Cave, as well.

Plan on going again in April 2015 for two weeks again. Think I might try Bloodrock's idea as well, lol.

poor guy----how bad was the sunburn?

I think its Olive Mountain isn't it? :lol:

Never been to those places, unless you count passing by on the way to the Persian Gulf or Somalia.
You are most welcome in Israel.

t2030.gif

Never been but one day I'm going to visit Israel and let Lipush treat me to dinner.

I'll get my relatives there to invite you as well. You might try to visit all the places identified with Jesus, which are alot. And I'd think you'd be interested in visiting an Israeli army base.

Forum List

Back