What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

I am relying on the evidence I watched presented at the state legislature hearings the MSM would not air or report on unless it was to smear someone. It was very convincing evidence and certainly enough to demand what should be a gimmie. Transparency.

So far it has been denied. Obvious guilt is obvious guilt.
So you were convinced (of something you desperately WANTED to believe) with evidence no court would accept.

I see...

You are like all liberals and fake news who take a sentence here and a part of a sentence there, omit a sentence here and then add an assumption there until you get your lie together.
The really telling videos were the parler videos taken by the crowd where they comment on all those highlighted parts of that speech.

That's devastating
The really telling videos were the parler videos taken by the crowd where they comment on all those highlighted parts of that speech.

That's devastating
They are indeed devastating. The crowd certainly understood what the intent was.

Anyone else find it ironic that Trump Humpers are going nuts about whether Trump should be Impeached but almost totally ignore the reason for that Impeachment

We'll be seeing these quotes again soon

So hard to get Trump Humpers to look at these quotes

, where's that part about peacefully going and supporting the Senators?
He musta whispered it because the crowd sure didn't get that message.

As that speech was happening they were yelling about storming the Capitol and "REVOLUTION!"
Sorry moron. You lose again. Trump asked the crowd to peacefully support the Senators doing the right thing. Hey dummy’, how could those people be listening to Trump and “storming the Capitol” at the same time? Epic fail.

He began manipulating the public on Day One with his fake news propaganda, ensuring that his supporters would no longer listen to the truth. It was the first step. Of course, back then, he also promised, "I will accept the results of the election...IF I WIN." And then went on to fuss about millions of illegals voting for Clinton, which lost him the popular vote. No evidence of this was ever found. He tried a voting commission to find fraud, which bombed because darn it, voters DO have some right to privacy, even from nosy Republicans who want to look over everyone's shoulder while they vote and then run records checks on them all...

So when the time came for him to put on an all out assault on democracy and the truth, he was ready. It was to do one thing and one thing only: to stay in power. But he lost. It's not how it works. No amount of truth telling could touch them because of four years of conditioning. QAnon was having a heyday. Rightwing news sites blossomed. Rhetoric became more and more inflamed and the AK Crowd on social media began threatening war. The President kept pushing harder, as he lost over 60 court cases in numerous states. Even the Krakken and the Dripping Rudy Show couldn't convince the courts and voting officials and state legislatures of fraud, not even Republican ones.

I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said a thousand times before. You all know what Trump did. He took a large group of our countrymen and convinced them of a lie and that he should still be President, even though he very clearly lost. That is called an authoritarian take over, an insurrection. He brought millions of people with him dishonestly and he invited all that could to come to DC on the day the Congress certified Joe Biden's win. He spent an hour telling the huge crowd how evil the Democrats were, how they had stolen the election from them, and that they needed to be strong and fight.

They did.

And he didn't lift a finger to stop them for hours.
And you assholes did nothing to stop BLM and Antifa from burning businesses, destroying property, and killing cops. So shove your hypocrisy. Idiot.

He began manipulating the public on Day One with his fake news propaganda, ensuring that his supporters would no longer listen to the truth. It was the first step. Of course, back then, he also promised, "I will accept the results of the election...IF I WIN." And then went on to fuss about millions of illegals voting for Clinton, which lost him the popular vote. No evidence of this was ever found. He tried a voting commission to find fraud, which bombed because darn it, voters DO have some right to privacy, even from nosy Republicans who want to look over everyone's shoulder while they vote and then run records checks on them all...

So when the time came for him to put on an all out assault on democracy and the truth, he was ready. It was to do one thing and one thing only: to stay in power. But he lost. It's not how it works. No amount of truth telling could touch them because of four years of conditioning. QAnon was having a heyday. Rightwing news sites blossomed. Rhetoric became more and more inflamed and the AK Crowd on social media began threatening war. The President kept pushing harder, as he lost over 60 court cases in numerous states. Even the Krakken and the Dripping Rudy Show couldn't convince the courts and voting officials and state legislatures of fraud, not even Republican ones.

I'm not saying anything that hasn't been said a thousand times before. You all know what Trump did. He took a large group of our countrymen and convinced them of a lie and that he should still be President, even though he very clearly lost. That is called an authoritarian take over, an insurrection. He brought millions of people with him dishonestly and he invited all that could to come to DC on the day the Congress certified Joe Biden's win. He spent an hour telling the huge crowd how evil the Democrats were, how they had stolen the election from them, and that they needed to be strong and fight.

They did.

And you assholes did nothing to stop BLM and Antifa from burning businesses, destroying property, and killing cops. So shove your hypocrisy. Idiot.
I spent the time to spell out what Trump did to incite an insurrection, and that's the best you can come up with? "BUT BLM?"

This is about TRUMP, he lied to y'all because he liked the attention and the power--oh, boy, he loved that power and managed to bully an entire political party into going along with him. He wanted some more.

Speak to the topic.

They did.

I spent the time to spell out what Trump did to incite an insurrection, and that's the best you can come up with? "BUT BLM?"

This is about TRUMP, he lied to y'all because he liked the attention and the power--oh, boy, he loved that power and managed to bully an entire political party into going along with him. He wanted some more.

Speak to the topic.
Whats wrong? Don’t like the valid comparison and exposing of your hypocrisy? Your failure to have an actual argument is noted. No facts, just your feels.

They did.

Speak to the topic.
Whats wrong? Don’t like the valid comparison and exposing of your hypocrisy? Your failure to have an actual argument is noted. No facts, just your feels.
Feels...hypocrite...where have I heard those before?
There is not a single thing I said in that post that isn't true and backed by Trump's own words and actions, with help from his staff of spin artists.

Your attempt at a response is pathetic.

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

Wow......War is Peace, Peace is War.......you are all on board aren't you.....?

You really are a vile, little human being......

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do and I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

We must stop this deal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again. But we're going for it. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk. OK, well, we promised. I've had a lot of people.

And the Republicans have to get a lot tougher, and so should the Democrats. They should be regulated, investigated, and brought to justice under the fullest extent of the law. They're totally breaking the law. (Remember, he had just previously said that "you're allowed to go by different rules")

What part of this....

under the fullest extent of the law.

Did you fail to actually comprehend from his speech....you dumb ass....

I'm not sure what he said at the Ellipse, but he said: "Wow! That partial sun is really bright!" at the eclipse.

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

Hmmmm....From one of your own links...

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

Using your own link;

" I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. "

So, why not be honest for once? Stop the cherry picking bull shit...

You are like all liberals and fake news who take a sentence here and a part of a sentence there, omit a sentence here and then add an assumption there until you get your lie together.

That's devastating

You have NO chance to convict in the Senate, with your Kangaroo court, so Trump will be twice Aquitted....

Sure...he said a couple things that were peaceful and a whole lot that were inciting violence...while whipping the crowd up.

Which do you think they hear?

If you listen to the videos from the crowd side...you see that they were saying "STORM the Capitol" and Revolution!!...as they listened to that speech.

They did.

Speak to the topic.
Feels...hypocrite...where have I heard those before?
There is not a single thing I said in that post that isn't true and backed by Trump's own words and actions, with help from his staff of spin artists.

Your attempt at a response is pathetic.
Your post is a dinosaur sized pile of shit. As any person with a brain knows. What’s pathetic? A TDS suffering ass like you. Enjoy Trump living in your head rent free.

Forum List

Back