What Did Trump Say At the Ellipse?

Pile of shit?

Those are Trump's own words
Not talking to you you large pile of shit. Trump’s word was peacefully. Now go away.
Those highlighted words ain't so peaceful
Peacefully support the Senators. Sorry large pile of shit, you lose again. Your tantrum doesn’t change that fact.
So you're ignoring all the bolded inflammatory statements in the OP I see
Nope. Your lies are being ignored. Peacefully support the Senators. Checkmate.

Let's remember what he said to incite these people..and remember that he saiod nothing to them after the attack began for HOURS

Isn't strange that Trump is being on trial today and not a single Trump humper wants to talk about the crux of thatrImpeachment

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.
Sure, he claims that the election was rigged. Had Biden lost, I've no doubt the left would have claimed the same thing, after all, Hillary was already telling Biden not to concede under any circumstance. The left was preparing for a long legal challenge to the election. So, voicing concerns that then election was rigged was not out of the ordinary.

You have to prove intent here. Trump simply giving speeches about a rigged election is not inciting violence. You can infer thats what he was doing, but you can't convict someone on inference. You have no proof that trumps intent was to start a riot, especially since he spoke no such instructions. His words were exactly the opposite. He said to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.

Also, there's the fact that the riot had been planned weeks in advance and it all started before trump was even done with his speech. So, using his speech as the catalyst for the riot doesn't work, it was already happening before he was done.

In the post you linked, you post things that trump said, and really, you have to stretch quite a bit to make those connections. The talk of fighting over and over...he is speaking figuratively. Heck, every politician and sports team uses that word. It doesn't always mean physical fighting.

The same with saying you need to be strong...in other words, to have fortitude, to be strong of heart and strong of will, to do the right thing.

Ive said it in the past impeachment of trump, I'm not above calling him out.and standing shoulder to shoulder with the left if you prove trump is guilty, and I'm the same way here, but, I need PROOF. I'm not going to put my support on conviction based on a lot of inference and speculation, especially from a party whose main goal for 4 years, as well as before he even took office, was to try and remove him.

Hillary was already telling Biden not to concede under any circumstance.
Well you started that screed with a lie. Good job. I stopped reading after that.

Hilary said that Biden shouldn't concede on election NIGHT...because there would be early voting and mail in voting that hadn't been counted by that point.

And guess what?

That's what happened. Stop lying

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there.

Every lie and conspiracy theory that you're unable to disprove in structured debate? Care to examine all the evidence one by one and show us how all of it is baseless, where you have to support everything you say with facts?

You know, the problem with conspiracy theories is that sometimes conspiracies are REAL and only remain theories until proven TRUE.

Not one of you useless fucks denouncing the election evidence has the balls to put it to the test and lay it all out showing us how none of it is true.

You can run and lie, but you can't erase in America's mind the SHAM that put an illegitimate man in the WH.

He repeated EVERY lie and conspiracy theory that has been put out there. He whipped that crowd up with fear of "re-education" and "steals" and claims of unconstitutionality told that crowd that THIS was the MOMENT... He claimed that things could actually be made to have a different out come if only the Republican legislators weren't weak and if "we" were strong. He talked of fighting over and over.
Here are some excerpts

In no state is there any question or effort made to verify the identity, citizenship, residency, or eligibility of the votes cast. The Republicans have to get tougher. You're not going to have a Republican Party if you don't get tougher. They want to play so straight. They want to play so, sir, yes, the United States.

RTK1lm1jk60-144.jpg

01:02:24 - 01:02:45 (21 sec)
RTK1lm1jk60-144.png

The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes, it does because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud. And fraud breaks up everything, doesn't it? When you catch somebody in a fraud, you're allowed to go by very different rules.

As we shall see he absolutely did incite that insurrection. Not that the crowd needed much. He had been priming them for weeks

This is not just a matter of domestic politics, this is a matter of national security.

You are like all liberals and fake news who take a sentence here and a part of a sentence there, omit a sentence here and then add an assumption there until you get your lie together.

Why don't you say what you heard differently than what he actually said. That he said to "go up to the Capitol, smash your way in and kill everyone in the building."

Well, the Antifa goons and animals were already smashing in the doors and windows 15 minutes before he finished speaking. Antifa goons and animals were wearing MAGA hats and shirts and causing deaths and injuries while the MAGA crowd was walking up the hill. It takes 30-45 minutes to make that walk.

Like all liberals, you've allowed your alligator mouth to overload your hummingbird butt.
This has been tough for trumpanzees for over 4 years.....worshipping your orange lard and master while trying to pretend he didn't say what he said.

Fuck you, you psycho crackpot lying snitch. We all know what President Trump really said and you ain't got nothing. The only lie and conspiracy theory going around is the lie and conspiracy theory that the election WASN'T stolen and that Trump incited a siege upon the Capitol.
Did you read the transcript of the entire speech? I did. It's the ramblings of a stupid stupid man.

So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do and I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.

We must stop this deal and then we must ensure that such outrageous election fraud never happens again, can never be allowed to happen again. But we're going for it. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk. OK, well, we promised. I've had a lot of people.

And the Republicans have to get a lot tougher, and so should the Democrats. They should be regulated, investigated, and brought to justice under the fullest extent of the law. They're totally breaking the law. (Remember, he had just previously said that "you're allowed to go by different rules")
I posted a video of Rand Paul. He answers that total bullshit you just posted. It is in the Senate private citizen thread.
Oh....Rand Paul....:heehee:

Every lie and conspiracy theory that you're unable to disprove in structured debate? Care to examine all the evidence one by one and show us how all of it is baseless, where you have to support everything you say with facts?

You know, the problem with conspiracy theories is that sometimes conspiracies are REAL and only remain theories until proven TRUE.

Not one of you useless fucks denouncing the election evidence has the balls to put it to the test and lay it all out showing us how none of it is true.

You can run and lie, but you can't erase in America's mind the SHAM that put an illegitimate man in the WH.
60 court cases. Republican judges. Trump judges. Two SCOTUS cases with three Trump appointed Justices...

Your "evidence" is fantasy

The left steal the election from Trump and still they :206::206::206:
Yea well that's bullshit. 60 courts including the SCOTUS have said so...so you're relying on what

Trump?
Rudy?
Kraken Lady?
QAnon?
Rush?
Your own fevered imagination?

Speaking of courts they are already bitch slapping Biden, his moratorium on deportations was just slapped down.
Look>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>over there!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>must deflect from thread topic because we trumpanzees are failing so badly! :cry::cry::cry:

No comment tards?

Well you'll be seeing montages like this in the Impeachment trial
Hey LUSH, where's that part about peacefully going and supporting the Senators? Oh yeah you ignore that. And you best watch your mouth. Pretty sure you're being monitored.
Point out in what minute of trump's inflammatory speech he said anything about peacefully going.

Pile of shit?

Those are Trump's own words
Not talking to you you large pile of shit. Trump’s word was peacefully. Now go away.
Those highlighted words ain't so peaceful
Peacefully support the Senators. Sorry large pile of shit, you lose again. Your tantrum doesn’t change that fact.
Tell us in what minute of his inflammatory speech orange Julius Caesar says "peacefully support the Senators".....the entire transcript is there for you.

Care to examine all the evidence one by one and show us how all of it is baseless, where you have to support everything you say with facts?
Present your case one at a time of the voter fraud you think took place and I will gladly debate and refute each one of your claims....one at a time.

To save time, please present your claims only on your alleged fraud cases that could affect the results of the election, in that state.

Forum List

Back