What Did Fauci Really Know?

LIAR!

Myself and othets on this board gave produced / posted on this bourd links, articles, evidrnce, abd even testimony under oath proving Fauci knew all along,that he had helped fund the GoF testing. Ine of his own associates cane forward to testify Fauci knew. One of the scientists (female) from the lab cane forward.

Birx ratted herself and the little bastard out by publicly declaring everything they had advised Trump on was bullshit they had made up.

Fauci was rhe main ones whose advice / recommendations the mandates were based on.

Fauci declared people needed to wear masks - unless he 's the DUMBEST MFing scientist in the world he had to know a microscopic virus would NEVER be stopped by a paper or cloth mask, no.matter how decorative the one you got from Wal Mart is!

- Based on Faici's expertise, the US military should be able to replace their bio/chem suits w/canisters for painter's overalls, a long sleeved shirt, and a decorative cloth mask from rhe Dollar General!
*** This would explain whe we repeatedly saw Fauci caught in public not wearing a mask - he knew it was useless.

Yet snowflakes and dumbasses still defend him, defend his advice, still argue how we should follow Dr. Mengele's orders...

Dr. FRANKEN-Fauc8 lled puppies, funded dangerous shit that could kill millions being experimented with in a facility identified just several years earlier as being ripe for a massive leak due to bad safety precautions and practices.

This weasely little f*er should be tried before the Haque for his part in creating a world-wide pandemic that killed millions and devastated world economies. He shoukd also be forced to 'rat out' Xi and the ChiCom puppet leadet of the WHO (who is as bought and paid for as the Biden family)
The Gateway Pundit is garbage...

False on all 4 idiotic allegations.
these bozos buy into anything ... Fauci had nothing to do with the virus ... the year, 2017... Donald J(jerkoff) Trump removed all the people from the CDC from china... that means there was nobody there from the CDC folks ... in 2019 the WHO was notified by the Chinese of Covid 19 virus ...in turn the WHO notified the CDC of the virus ... so this notion that fauci paid for it is total bullshit ... why ??? that's when Fauci became aware of covid 19 was 2019 so this idea he paid for it is total Bull shit ... pull your heads out of your asses and do some Damn research .... trump pulled the CDC from all the countries by 2018 ... by doing so trump causes any ability of the CDC to detect a pandemic ... trump cause all this mess ... people dying, markets shutting down, the country shut down, the loss of product being moved in this country ...all caused by trump shutting down the CDC in the world ... just because of trumps insecurities over obama ... you see trump hated anything done obama ...thats the reason trump pulled them out, Trump thought Obama was the one who put the CDC all over the world when the CDC book on pandemic was put together by the CDC, not obama ... all trump had to do is leave it alone ... let the CDC do their job then... but he couldn't do that... a million people died because of his insecurities ...trump told Woodward that he hated any program by obama ... so Trump dismantled CDC.. all recored statements by trump by Bob Woodward ..you guys are looking for something to misdirect trumps incompatance and push it on fauci ... anyway you want to look at it, trump is the cause of all this mess we are in ... it's was Biden admistration who is trying every thing they can to get us out of this mess and is diong a great job ... where you right wing nut jobs don't take the time to do some god damn real research ... you use conspircy theorist to make yourselves feel all warm a fuzzy ... face it you guys are the problem this country is so fuckerd up ...

its Fox fucking news you moron Dr. Birx never said that..
A Facebook post said Birx "changes tune on" COVID-19 vaccines and "admits they don't work." thats where it came from

Birx's full comments show she said she believes the vaccines do work and people should get them. PolitiFact found no record of Birx stating the vaccine could provide complete protection against infection. During the initial vaccine rollout, Birx said it was unclear the level of immunity that the vaccine provided. she never said it wont work ..

you nut jobs felt if you get the vaccine you casn't get covid 19 ... not one person involved with the vaccine ever said you become immune ... they said it protects you from the disease that's they never said you can't get it ... but you Bozo's hear what you want to hear and many of you Bozios died from covid because you bozo's refused to get the shots you all believed it doesn't work ... that it will do you harm ... you all were told by trump supporters trying to save face for trumps incompetence ... they all got their shot ... but you bozo's bought into there bull shit and died when you got it ... serves you right ...

In subsequent interviews, she said a multipronged approach is needed to prevent the virus’ spread. We rate this claim False.

Facebook post, July 25, 2022

Axios, Misinformation is just one part of a vaccine trust problem, May 13, 2021

Axios, Public health messaging lessons for the next pandemic, Oct. 28, 2021

Axios, Another point of confusion over COVID guidance, Jan. 5, 2022

Fox News, Dr Birx knew COVID vaccines were not going to protect against infection, July 22, 2022

New York Times, COVID proved the C.D.C. is broken. Can it be fixed?, June 16, 2021

New York Times, How often can I be infected with the coronavirus, May 16, 2022

NPR, Poll finds public health has a trust problem, May 13, 2021

PolitiFact, No truth to claim that vaccination provides 'no added safety to the public,' Nov. 11, 2021

PolitiFact, COVID-19 immunity and the risks of reinfection, July 19, 2022

Fox News Radio, Interview with Dr. Deborah Birx, May 4, 2022 (accessed via Nexis)

Youtube, Vaccine is 'critical' but it's 'not going to save us' from COVID-19 surge, Dec. 6, 2020

ABC News, Dr. Birx on her relationship with Trump: 'Respectful in public but very clear in private,' Dec. 16, 2020

CBS News, Transcript: Dr. Deborah Birx on 'Face the Nation,' May 1, 2022

GrayTV, Dr. Birx said people who get vaccinated will still have to wear a mask, Dec. 27, 2020

WRAL, Former White House COVID coordinator testifies to Trump administration's response, June 23, 2022

LIAR!

Myself and othets on this board gave produced / posted on this bourd links, articles, evidrnce, abd even testimony under oath proving Fauci knew all along,that he had helped fund the GoF testing. Ine of his own associates cane forward to testify Fauci knew. One of the scientists (female) from the lab cane forward.

Birx ratted herself and the little bastard out by publicly declaring everything they had advised Trump on was bullshit they had made up.

Fauci was rhe main ones whose advice / recommendations the mandates were based on.

Fauci declared people needed to wear masks - unless he 's the DUMBEST MFing scientist in the world he had to know a microscopic virus would NEVER be stopped by a paper or cloth mask, no.matter how decorative the one you got from Wal Mart is!

- Based on Faici's expertise, the US military should be able to replace their bio/chem suits w/canisters for painter's overalls, a long sleeved shirt, and a decorative cloth mask from rhe Dollar General!
*** This would explain whe we repeatedly saw Fauci caught in public not wearing a mask - he knew it was useless.

Yet snowflakes and dumbasses still defend him, defend his advice, still argue how we should follow Dr. Mengele's orders...

Dr. FRANKEN-Fauc8 lled puppies, funded dangerous shit that could kill millions being experimented with in a facility identified just several years earlier as being ripe for a massive leak due to bad safety precautions and practices.

This weasely little f*er should be tried before the Haque for his part in creating a world-wide pandemic that killed millions and devastated world economies. He shoukd also be forced to 'rat out' Xi and the ChiCom puppet leadet of the WHO (who is as bought and paid for as the Biden family)
your sources still make you stupid ... Fauci never had anything to do with covid in china ... Dr.brix never made the statement you are trying to push here ... it's all made up by your source ... it was fox noise pushing your bullshit post and you're stupid enough to believe it ... what can I say when you're stupid you can't smarten up cause you're stupid ... Fauci never said the mask will protect you from covid you idiot ... he clearly said if you got infected that the mask stopped you from infecting others .. it's amazing how stupid one guy can be ... do you ever do any research that's credible or do you just enjoy makeing youre self look really stupid ...

Last edited:
As soon as I learned that there was only one biosafety level 4 facility in all of China, and it is the Wuhan Institute of Virology, and it specializes in coronavirus research, - I knew.

Only a moron would not start from that assumption.

Remember how condescending the sheep were about this? "It obviously came from bats at the wet market." Ah, they don't sell bats at the wet market, and how can you dismiss the obvious so easily??

your sources still make you stupid ...
Your inability to disprove what is being reported and inabity to cite ANYTHING to support your opinion PROVES you are stupid

DropMic.jpg

Your inability to disprove what is being reported and inabity to cite ANYTHING to support your opinion PROVES you are stupid

View attachment 717397
I can't help that you are stupid ... you already prove to us you can't learn... anything you reported isn't factual at all ... it is some right-wing conspiracy theorist trying to save face for Trump ... you haven't proven one thing ... other than you prove to us how stupid you really are ...

A Facebook post said Birx "changes tune on" COVID-19 vaccines and "admits they don't work." thats where it came from

Birx's full comments show she said she believes the vaccines do work and people should get them. PolitiFact found no record of Birx stating the vaccine could provide complete protection against infection. During the initial vaccine rollout, Birx said it was unclear the level of immunity that the vaccine provided. she never said it wont work ..

you nut jobs felt if you get the vaccine you casn't get covid 19 ... not one person involved with the vaccine ever said you become immune ... they said it protects you from the disease that's they never said you can't get it ... but you Bozo's hear what you want to hear and many of you Bozios died from covid because you bozo's refused to get the shots you all believed it doesn't work ... that it will do you harm ... you all were told by trump supporters trying to save face for trumps incompetence ... they all got their shot ... but you bozo's bought into there bull shit and died when you got it ... serves you right ...

In subsequent interviews, she said a multipronged approach is needed to prevent the virus’ spread. We rate this claim False.

Fox News, Dr Birx knew COVID vaccines were not going to protect against infection, July 22, 2022

New York Times, COVID proved the C.D.C. is broken. Can it be fixed?, June 16, 2021

PolitiFact, No truth to claim that vaccination provides 'no added safety to the public,' Nov. 11, 2021

Fox News Radio, Interview with Dr. Deborah Birx, May 4, 2022 (accessed via Nexis)

Youtube, Vaccine is 'critical' but it's 'not going to save us' from COVID-19 surge, Dec. 6, 2020

ABC News, Dr. Birx on her relationship with Trump: 'Respectful in public but very clear in private,' Dec. 16, 2020

GrayTV, Dr. Birx said people who get vaccinated will still have to wear a mask, Dec. 27, 2020

WRAL, Former White House COVID coordinator testifies to Trump administration's response, June 23, 2022
these were all the articles you bozos use to prove your worth ... they were all lies from the right and you sucked it up

Fauci was simply trying to CYA. He knew exactly where the virus originated all along.

The following stuck out to me especially to those that haven't figured out yet that our "scientific" community is largely bought and sold as well as being ideological.

Fauci continued to push against the lab leak theory for months, and Special Report has learned that two authors of the scientific report Fauci touted were in close contact with Fauci and awarded millions in grants from his agency.

Fox News Special Report outlines fresh questions on what Fauci, government knew about COVID origin
Money fame & greed are buying up mostly everything. We will end up being really sorry we let hate & lies buy our country.

I can't help that you are stupid ...
Usually when an indoctrinated snowflake like yourself engages in personal attacks instead of providing links / facts to disprove what is being reported its because they CAN'T.

Thank you for demonstrating that premise still holds true.

You still wear a mask don’t you. Probably in the car all by yourself.
have you not been paying attention ???? the mask isn't required ... I explained the purpose of the mask, explained by Dr. Fauci ... you're too stupid to understand ... because you're incapable of understanding ideas ... hence you're stupid .... you need to get that peeing problem of yours fixed ... they do have diapers for it you know ....

Last edited:
Usually when an indoctrinated snowflake like yourself engages in personal attacks instead of providing links / facts to disprove what is being reported its because they CAN'T.

Thank you for demonstrating that premise still holds true.
as I said you're stupid... you don't understand what you are reading or being told ... why would I post a source ... you would call it a liberal source ...the thing is you won't accept it ...even though they are a republican source, you would say they aren't true republicans ... I'm not going to play that game with you ... the reason you posted your pathetic post you couldn't prove me to be wrong... so you post this pathetic attemjpt ... I get it you're stupid ...

Money fame & greed are buying up mostly everything. We will end up being really sorry we let hate & lies buy our country.
agreed .... that's the only way republicans can get elected ... they lie all the time just to try and keep their seat...

View attachment 717397
I'll post it again you seem to miss things telling you, you're wrong ... is that deliberate or is it you're just plain stupid

Get your boosters Billy boy since YOU think, er, FEEL that they actually work as vaccines, lolololololol

:rolleyes:
thanks for reminding me... I'm current with all my shots for the covid 19, flu, and all that is required ... but don't need your reminder .... I'm not stupid who believe they don't work ... I have too many stupid republican friends of mine who are pushing up daisies ... who believed like you... you better hope you don't get it unless you like the smell of daisies ... then go and get infected ...

Get your boosters Billy boy since YOU think, er, FEEL that they actually work as vaccines, lolololololol

:rolleyes:
also, the vaccine doesn't prevent you from getting covid 19... do you not read ??? or are you just plain stupid ... the vaccine helps you fight off the infection ... in case you don't know... I've always said republicans are real stupid cause they refused to read anything except the local conspiracy theorist ... that makes er, FEEL that they actually have a clue ...oh the booster was designed to help[you fight the virus that morphed from the covid 19 virus ... that was caused by you republicans who refused to get a shot then died from it ... after you infect 10 other republicans and ya keep doing it ... like i said you're stupid ...

Forum List

Back