What can whites do to heal race relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
700.jpg
No chick I would be around would be friends with a jungle bunny. Those white how's you bees phuckin' are all libtards and libtards children.
Whats a white how? I guess youre really upset huh monkey? :laugh:

Your white women and women the world over tell us different than your fragile inferiority complex and rationalization process assumes. Everyone reading your posts know you have to refer to white women as trashy slags because it hurts you that they reject your recessive genes and tiny root. Basically you protest too strenuously which is a dead giveaway that I have hit the nail on the head. Your little root and recessive genes have failed on more than one occasion obviously and you lost those women to a Black guy.or multiple Black guys. Like the other white guys that flip out and commit mass murder, i am sure you have a manifesto somewhere whining about how the Black guys take all the women you want. :laugh:
99% of the white women I see with black guys, no white man would want. I wouldn't touch any race woman that has slept with a nappy headed pavement ape...you guys have so many diseases and AIDS from fucking each other in the joint on the 'down low'. You could never hit a nail on the head, your lazy black ass would need a job first!
Sounds like you are trying to convince me and yourself. Sorry but its not working. I know better from personal experience little root.
laugh.gif
No I don't, dumb jiggaboo. If that's the case, then you are doing that exact same thing. Like I said, I don't care how many white trash slags you stick your AIDS infected dick in...I'm not in danger of dealing with them anyway because the women I have been with are way above your pay scale and too classy to associate with basketball American males. You keep bragging on your 'muh dick', because that's all your musty shit-lock headed ass has.
No you dont what? Are you confused or just emotional? I know. There there. All those bad white women having sex and fornicating with Black guys when they could be with you and your little root and recessive genes.
laugh.gif
You're one dumb Monkeyshine. What is the first thing you said? Damn jigg, you too stupid to remember statements you made?

Youre a dumb cave gibbon. No wonder you posted that self portrait. The first thing I said was

"Sounds like you are trying to convince me and yourself."

You reply no you dont? No you dont what? Dont you mean "no I am not?"

No chick I would be around would be friends with a jungle bunny. Those white how's you bees phuckin' are all libtards and libtards children.
Autocorrect, jiggaboo. It's a typo. I know...you are a low IQ porch monkey, but I'm actually surprised you couldn't figure out I meant 'hoe'.

99% of the white women I see with black guys, no white man would want. I wouldn't touch any race woman that has slept with a nappy headed pavement ape...you guys have so many diseases and AIDS from fucking each other in the joint on the 'down low'. You could never hit a nail on the head, your lazy black ass would need a job first!
Sounds like you are trying to convince me and yourself. Sorry but its not working. I know better from personal experience little root.
laugh.gif
No I don't, dumb jiggaboo. If that's the case, then you are doing that exact same thing. Like I said, I don't care how many white trash slags you stick your AIDS infected dick in...I'm not in danger of dealing with them anyway because the women I have been with are way above your pay scale and too classy to associate with basketball American males. You keep bragging on your 'muh dick', because that's all your musty shit-lock headed ass has.
No you dont what? Are you confused or just emotional? I know. There there. All those bad white women having sex and fornicating with Black guys when they could be with you and your little root and recessive genes.
laugh.gif
You're one dumb Monkeyshine. What is the first thing you said? Damn jigg, you too stupid to remember statements you made?

Youre a dumb cave gibbon. No wonder you posted that self portrait. The first thing I said was

You reply no you dont? No you dont what?
My skin is golden brown, you charbroiled spook.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You reply no you dont? No you dont what?
My skin is golden brown, you charbroiled spook.
Sure it is cave gibbon. You don't have to try and convince me youre brown. I wont believe you any way.
laugh.gif

Autocorrect, jiggaboo. It's a typo. I know...you are a low IQ porch monkey, but I'm actually surprised you couldn't figure out I meant 'hoe'.
i have you upset cave gibbon. Youre probably turning all red and pink from anger.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sound like I'm talking shit to you and you sound like you're talking shit to me. I don't need to convince you that you are a shiftless, good-for-nothing ape that can only brag about having sex because you have never achieved anything worthy of noting in your miserable life.

i have you upset cave gibbon. Youre probably turning all red and pink from anger.
laugh.gif
Hahaha...no you don't, spear chucking jenkem sniffer! I'm having a blast right now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I sound like I'm talking shit to you and you sound like you're talking shit to me. I don't need to convince you that you are a shiftless, good-for-nothing ape that can only brag about having sex because you have never achieved anything worthy of noting in your miserable life.
You sound like a pink fool and I'm not talking shit to you. I'm just toying with you and making you angry. I apologize cave gibbon. I should have known your inferiority complex would cause you to get angry.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You sound like a pink fool and I'm not talking shit to you. I'm just toying with you and making you angry. I apologize cave gibbon. I should have known your inferiority complex would cause you to get angry.
laugh.gif
Talking shit, talking smack...same thing. Seriously this is fun. Should've took your dumb sambo ass off of ignore sooner!

Recognize white privilege.

I was pulled over today in one of the projects where we work. The officer first looked at me like I was crazy for being out there, then asked me why I was there, and then told me I ran a stop sign and not to do it again, and let me go.

Tell me that a black person living in that project would have had the same experience.

I've never gotten a break from a cop once in my life and I'm white. Ive always gotten a ticket if pulled over. Not to mention, I've heard if a cop pulls over a black person and only gives them a warning, they more often get called for harassment unless they actualy write them a ticket. were you in a high crime area? maybe he had other priorities that day
Youre a one off and pretending your experience is the same as all whites. Thats not realistic or factual.

The big question about why police pull over so many black drivers

"A study of Connecticut traffic stops in 2014 and 2015 — among the states with the most recent data — found that 14 percent of traffic stops targeted black drivers, despite them making up only 9 percent of the state’s population. Whites, on the other hand, made up 70 percent of the traffic stops, but about 80 percent of the population. They also found the racial disparity was larger during the day than at night, when the officer can easily observe their race before turning on the sirens. The analogous statistic was not available for white drivers."

did not read past this bullshit

I have heard this before and know it's a lie

you can not see the race of the driver past about 10 yards and radar guns and traffic cameras do not have a setting for race of driver.

perhaps black drivers should stop relying on the race card

Last edited:
As a race its pretty apparent that whites hate non whites and especially Blacks. How much more proof do you need dude? :laugh:

If that's the case then how do you explain the success of Asians in this country? As a whole we are doing better than whites.

Additionally, what about the Jews? Nobody has been persecuted throughout history as much as those people have and they fucking own everything

in fact every ethic group is outperforming African Americans

but blacks always blame whitey for their being behind

I hope Hillary doesn't get elected. She plans on having Planned Parenthood commit genocide upon the Black race via abortion. My personal preference would be to place Blacks under the Department of Wildlife and Conservation. They could put a daily bag limit of say four or five and allow them to be taken only at night to make it more sporting. I would like to see a bow hunting season included though perhaps to extend for a couple of weeks during daylight hours.

I hope Trump get elected so we get white power back to America like of course W Bush when he stared a war against scum regim Saddam's Iraq. Saddam's Iraq threaten America's military with nuclear energy and posentiel nuclear weapons enough is enough for America. If not Trump get elected I hope Mike Lee or Cruz get elected instead 2020 when Clinton can get her second period how really are dumb for all boys in America how really need a man as president sure. Obama are a babyface ball when he never start a war with ground forces..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back