What can be done to prevent the theft of another election?

First of all congress needs to step in and make sure it is a level playing field....aka all the states elections must be governed by the same rules....no last minute changes in voting procedures..... irregardless.

Also...every voter should have a valid i.d. card to vote, poll watchers must have the authority needed to insure all the rules are followed....they failed this time in many locales because they were simply shunted aside like they had no real authority.

In a nutshell we must have election reform to insure a fair election....if not the democrats once again will try to steal the election.

This should not be allowed to happen again....congress must take action.

Voter ID, like every other civilized nation already has.
We already have voter ID dumbass.

No we don't, which is why illegal aliens, felons, dead people, and other DemoKKKrats keep mailing in ballots.
Oh, mail-in ballots are indications of fraud? So we should disregard all military ballots from overseas?

You are one stupid motherfucker.

No, fraudulent mail-in ballots (the type you people specialize in) are indications of fraud.

You're the stupid motherfucker, donkey girl.
There were none of those in the 2020 election that Joseph Biden (God's choice) won in a LANDSLIDE!

Landslide???? The closest Presidential election in recorded history. If it had been a landslide the democrats would not have needed to cheat in order to win.
Trump called his 2016 win a landslide. Was he lying?

First of all congress needs to step in and make sure it is a level playing field....aka all the states elections must be governed by the same rules....no last minute changes in voting procedures..... irregardless.

Also...every voter should have a valid i.d. card to vote, poll watchers must have the authority needed to insure all the rules are followed....they failed this time in many locales because they were simply shunted aside like they had no real authority.

In a nutshell we must have election reform to insure a fair election....if not the democrats once again will try to steal the election.

Voter ID, like every other civilized nation already has.
We already have voter ID dumbass.

No we don't, which is why illegal aliens, felons, dead people, and other DemoKKKrats keep mailing in ballots.
Oh, mail-in ballots are indications of fraud? So we should disregard all military ballots from overseas?

You are one stupid motherfucker.

No, fraudulent mail-in ballots (the type you people specialize in) are indications of fraud.

You're the stupid motherfucker, donkey girl.
There were none of those in the 2020 election that Joseph Biden (God's choice) won in a LANDSLIDE!

Landslide???? The closest Presidential election in recorded history. If it had been a landslide the democrats would not have needed to cheat in order to win.
Trump called his 2016 win a landslide. Was he lying?
And Biden won by a slightly bigger margin in the electoral college.

Congress step in & make sure it's a level playing field??? Congress is leading the pack when it comes to corruption like with congress @ the helm it would be like putting the fox in the chicken coop to guard the chickens! The 50 states are INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGN states! The fed g'ment has no authority what so ever how a state conducts it's elections. It is up to the constituency of each state to inform their elected state Representatives how they want their state's election process to be conducted. I understand your concern(I was once where you are now) but honestly there is precious little that can be done to better our lot in life within current America. Just live life day by day & don't sweat it. Honestly neither you nor me can make a difference in this existence & for that matter all of humanity together could make precious little difference due to human nature as it's in our nature to destroy ourselves. Sad but true.

The Trumpet's claimed that you can't steal and election when they were accused of the Ruskies interfering in the election.

You can only steal an election when it is very close.

Congress step in & make sure it's a level playing field??? Congress is leading the pack when it comes to corruption like with congress @ the helm it would be like putting the fox in the chicken coop to guard the chickens! The 50 states are INDIVIDUAL SOVEREIGN states! The fed g'ment has no authority what so ever how a state conducts it's elections. It is up to the constituency of each state to inform their elected state Representatives how they want their state's election process to be conducted. I understand your concern(I was once where you are now) but honestly there is precious little that can be done to better our lot in life within current America. Just live life day by day & don't sweat it. Honestly neither you nor me can make a difference in this existence & for that matter all of humanity together could make precious little difference due to human nature as it's in our nature to destroy ourselves. Sad but true.

Nonsense.......

Congress has charged other departments and agencies—such as the Department of Justice, Department of Defense, and component organizations comprising the Intelligence Community—primarily with responsibilities for other areas of public policy, but also with supporting or administering campaigns and elections policy in specific cases.

Well we all can agree that absolutely nobody will be held accountable, there will be no consequences, and we will learn somewhere before the next election that the FBI knew all about it but they felt that nobody should know anything that they do or why they do it ! Who has all the power , our lawmakers certainly do nothing about it .... something is fishy.....

The American people need to take action from the ground up.
January 6th was not a good start.

Forum List

Back