What breed of dog do think doesn’t look good?

Everything is beautiful, in its own way.

If humans would stop messing with their species and tampering to make dogs look "cute and fluffy" etc. There would be far fewer health issues with them.

It goes beyond cute and fluffy

In breeds like English Bulldogs, Boxers and pugs we try to breed deformed freaks with distorted snouts that create breathing problems and hip and spinal issues

You are actually kind hearted at core. How did the garage roof turn out?

Thanks, man. I have my moments. The downer about the whole thing was that second storm that came through after the tropical storm. That one brought six tornadoes to the area whereas the tropical storm brought only two. But that's beside the point of the tropical storm itself.

So, the tropical storm took the garage roof off. Well, three quarters of it. But I had to pull the whole thing off anyway. And I already had plywood, only needed to go buy one more sheet. So, it was the wind and the rain of the second storm that I had to lug the plywood and the shingles and the paper up there. Plus it was all humid and muggy, it wasn't one of those cold rains with cool wind. Anyway, the plywood was a giant kite. lol. My son was home though, so he humped the shingles up for me.

All in all, it wasn't bad. Just the elements. If I would have tried to patch just what blew off it would have been a pain to do, but that's why I went with pulling the all the plywood and whatnot up.

Some of the neighborhood wives started complaining to their old man when they were out looking at their own property damage and saw me up there and started talking to their old man about ''Well he's fixing his roof now'' lol. So they're probably mad at me now because a couple of em caved and got on it. But then once I saw em up there, we were al on the same level and I yelled over "See, ain't this much better, you don't have to listen to any of that shit up here."
Excellent. Hate roofing. Only did it with my father. Always hot and muggy when it came up. When he was first retired, he used to do fund raising and charity doing roofs with the other old retired Methodist Men's Club guys. Those guys could wear out a young guy toting up ladders. I know, as I was the young guy back then, helping on Saturdays, glad I had a normal job on week days. Also remember it always seemed to be hot and muggy.

Whatever the hell this is.

_106189684_66d302ff-fdc7-48bc-8b1d-91a2318766e6.jpg
In some cases, a dog can be so ugly that they're kinda cute in a way.

This isn't one of those cases.

If humans would stop messing with their species and tampering to make dogs look "cute and fluffy" etc. There would be far fewer health issues with them.

In breeds like English Bulldogs, Boxers and pugs we try to breed deformed freaks with distorted snouts that create breathing problems and hip and spinal issues
OK, so that's how BLM & Antifa were created. However, pragmatically, what do we do about them now?

Granted, most of the males are fags, and most of the females are so fucking ugly that only a loney n!gger who has been in prison for several long years would ever consider them to be fuckable.

So that attenuates them from breeding. But they still exist nonetheless.

What is the final solution to the problem?

OK, so that's how BLM & Antifa were created. However, pragmatically, what do we do about them now?

Granted, most of the males are fags, and most of the females are so fucking ugly that only a loney n!gger who has been in prison for several long years would ever consider them to be fuckable.

Uh..pretty sure you posted this in the wrong thread. :laughing0301:

Uh..pretty sure you posted this in the wrong thread. :laughing0301:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not necessarily saying that we should feed all of the ugly dogs to Obama.

I'm just kinda floating the idea.

They all look like they were chasing parked cars

They all look like they were chasing parked cars
And those dogs never catch those cars, except in their wildest dreams.. But when the do..........the best wet dream ever.

C6A5dg4XQAADTs9.jpg

I don’t like how whippets look or any type of greyhound.
Chinese Crested. The ugliest dog on the planet.
View attachment 373471

Most beautiful on the planet you mean! I had 4, 1 now. 2 went with divorce but I sure tried to keep them too.

Yes at Westminster they generally win "uguliest dog" I don't get it. Sam was the winner for years, he passed on, then a Chi took it a year or so.

When Cresteds get old they CAN get wrinkled, blind, tongues hang out etc. Neither mine did/do. My Gray one Eeyore made 13 1/2 years, the pinto color is BoWu and he's 16.

At 16 he is showing age, s l o w e r but as sharp, smart and loveable as ever. Seems to be getting closer to me lately. In bed he will lay his head and paw on my hand to make sure I don't get up and leave him. I don't.

jByXRGQ.jpg

Whippets and greyhounds are beautiful. Hell all of the sight hounds are beautiful.

Yes they are. People think they can't catch a car? yea right! My Cresteds (well one left) can catch or control anything. Buddy came over with 2 German (German commands too) and I let my little Gray Eeyore loose. These Sheps cornered him, noses down, his up. I said "Eeyore, don't hurt them" Buddy laughed. As my little guy chased both up a 10 foot plowed up snow snowbank and kept them there.

Whippets and greyhounds are beautiful. Hell all of the sight hounds are beautiful.

Yes they are. People think they can't catch a car? yea right! My Cresteds (well one left) can catch or control anything. Buddy came over with 2 German (German commands too) and I let my little Gray Eeyore loose. These Sheps cornered him, noses down, his up. I said "Eeyore, don't hurt them" Buddy laughed. As my little guy chased both up a 10 foot plowed up snow snowbank and kept them there.

Because they knew your dog was off limits.

Not too many dogs I consider ugly but I will not ever own anything other than a Pit Bull. Best dogs on the planet and its not even close.

Not too many dogs I consider ugly but I will not ever own anything other than a Pit Bull. Best dogs on the planet and its not even close.

I love Pits. Beautiful dogs, smarter than most people and far more loyal.

Uguly dogs? People think Cresteds, Whippets, Greyhounds uguly? WTF. Look at the function, the muscles, the build, speed and MORE. My little guy Bowu walks like a pit looks greyhound build, he's a tough 15# for sure and knows it. At 16 I doubt any neighborhood dogs could out run him

Forum List

Back