What are your thoughts on Kathy Griffin &her incident where she posed with a "bloodied Trump mask"

On May 30, 2017, Griffin posted a video of herself holding "a mask styled to look like the severed, bloody head" of U.S. President Donald Trump, which was posted on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. She wrote: "I caption this 'there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his...wherever," referencing a past comment Trump had made about Megyn Kelly.
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

The video was from a shoot with photographer Tyler Shields, who is known for producing "shocking" imagery. Various members of the Trump family responded to the photo, including Trump, his son Donald Jr., and his wife Melania, who said, "As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing. When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

source: Kathy Griffin isn't sorry about her Trump photo anymore

It’s true, Griffin is uglier than the severed head.

Kathy Griffin is such a sick, cold-blooded, predatory piece of shit, that when President Trump was elected, this ghoulish, graveyard-lurking-harridan, crimson-colored-cow promised she was going to attack and rip apart (at-the-time) 11-year-old child Barron Trump. It shows that this reedy-voiced, grotesque, rodent-featured, snarly-mouthed female abomination has not the slightest sense of human compassion, decency or empathy in a single cell in its biologically horrifying, hobgoblin body. NOTHING about her comedy has ever had a fun, playful sense of nutty/silliness to it; it's pure malicious canine-howling, shrill, celeb. gossip, nothing more.

You sound a little butthurt.

And you sound like a typical Kathy Griffin fan - a yowling liberal prima donna who wouldn't know humor if it was biting you on the ass.

I know humor, I know that there are no funny conservatives.

Why do you think that is?

Because snark and sarcasm is all they know. And, while sometimes sarcasm can be funny, snark never is.

Humor isn't snark nor is it sarcasm.

Snark and sarcasm? That’s all you offer as to why there are no successful conservative comics?

Kathy Griffin is such a sick, cold-blooded, predatory piece of shit, that when President Trump was elected, this ghoulish, graveyard-lurking-harridan, crimson-colored-cow promised she was going to attack and rip apart (at-the-time) 11-year-old child Barron Trump. It shows that this reedy-voiced, grotesque, rodent-featured, snarly-mouthed female abomination has not the slightest sense of human compassion, decency or empathy in a single cell in its biologically horrifying, hobgoblin body. NOTHING about her comedy has ever had a fun, playful sense of nutty/silliness to it; it's pure malicious canine-howling, shrill, celeb. gossip, nothing more.

And you sound like a typical Kathy Griffin fan - a yowling liberal prima donna who wouldn't know humor if it was biting you on the ass.

Because snark and sarcasm is all they know. And, while sometimes sarcasm can be funny, snark never is.

Snark and sarcasm? That’s all you offer as to why there are no successful conservative comics?

Ever listen to Dennis Miller? His comedy after he went conservative went downhill fast because of the snark. He's not nearly as funny as he used to be.

Tim Allen isn’t successful?

Yeah, Tim Allen is successful as a comedy show star. But, he still has someone else write the jokes for him.

If he tried stand up, I don't think he'd be as successful.

Yeah, Tim Allen is successful as a comedy show star. But, he still has someone else write the jokes for him.

If he tried stand up, I don't think he'd be as successful.

How do you think he got started, genius?

What stand up career?

What stand up career?

The one he became famous for in the late 80s, by which he landed his first tv show? Dumbass.

What stand up career?

The one he became famous for in the late 80s, by which he landed his first tv show? Dumbass.

He didn’t have a stand up career, he did commercials.

Moron

What stand up career?

Moron

You can’t even google before making a fool of yourself, kid? Lazy punk.

What stand up career?

Moron

Dude, Tim Allen wasn’t famous because of any stand up act.

You should know that before you claim it.

What stand up career?

Moron

Not my fault you were born last week, kid. Go ask an adult.

What stand up career?

Moron

I wasn’t either, that’s why I know your lying.

Try again

Moron

Try again

Try google, you lazy POS. His career started doing stand up in clubs in Detroit. His act was a big hit, went national, then was offered a tv gig. These are not state secrets, dumbass.

Moron

Try again

Try google, you lazy POS. His career started doing stand up in clubs in Detroit. His act was a big hit, went national, then was offered a tv gig. These are not state secrets, dumbass.

Where did he go national?

What stand up venues?

Your google seems all fucked up.

Try again

What stand up venues?

Comedy Castle, Detroit led to a career working the stand up circuit in Los Angeles (so successful he turned down the first two offers to do a sitcom), and a Showtime special in 1990 among other things.

Did you smoke all your dope yet, idiot?

Try again

What stand up venues?

Comedy Castle, Detroit led to a career working the stand up circuit in Los Angeles (so successful he turned down the first two offers to do a sitcom), and a Showtime special in 1990 among other things.

You aren't quite telling the whole truth. Yes, on a dare, he did an open mic stand up at a comedy club in Detroit. HOWEVER......it wasn't his comedy that got him famous, he got famous from commercials. Here...........this is what Wiki says about it......................

Tim Allen - Wikipedia

Allen started his career as a comedian in 1975.[3] On a dare from one of his friends, he participated in a comedy night at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak, a suburb of Detroit. While in Detroit he began to get recognition appearing in local television commercials and appearing on cable comedy shows such as Gary Thison's Some Semblance of Sanity. He moved to Los Angeles and became a regular performer at The Comedy Store. He began to do stand-up appearances on late-night talk shows and specials on record and film.[3]

Despite his admitted limited acting range (he once told a magazine his range as an actor is "strictly limited. I can only play a part if I can draw on personal experience, and that well can go dry pretty quickly"),[8] Allen rose to fame in acting with the ABC sitcom Home Improvement (1991–1999) produced for ABC by Wind Dancer Productions, a company he co-founded with producer Carmen Finestra. Allen played the main character Tim "The Tool-Man" Taylor.[3] In November 1994, he simultaneously starred in the highest-grossing film (Disney's The Santa Clause), topped the New York Times best-seller list with his book Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man, and appeared in the top rated television series (Home Improvement) within the span of one week.[3] Home Improvement ran until 1999, for which he was paid US$1.25 million per episode.

So, the truth of the matter is that it WASN'T his stand up that made him famous, it was his commercial appearances and appearances on comedy shows that got him to where he is today.

Wasn't his stand up.

And yeah.................you're right............Google IS your friend. You should try using it more often so that you don't make mistakes like you just did.

Try again

What stand up venues?

You aren't quite telling the whole truth. Yes, on a dare, he did an open mic stand up at a comedy club in Detroit. HOWEVER......it wasn't his comedy that got him famous, he got famous from commercials. Here...........this is what Wiki says about it......................

Tim Allen - Wikipedia

Allen started his career as a comedian in 1975.[3] On a dare from one of his friends, he participated in a comedy night at Mark Ridley's Comedy Castle in Royal Oak, a suburb of Detroit. While in Detroit he began to get recognition appearing in local television commercials and appearing on cable comedy shows such as Gary Thison's Some Semblance of Sanity. He moved to Los Angeles and became a regular performer at The Comedy Store. He began to do stand-up appearances on late-night talk shows and specials on record and film.[3]

Despite his admitted limited acting range (he once told a magazine his range as an actor is "strictly limited. I can only play a part if I can draw on personal experience, and that well can go dry pretty quickly"),[8] Allen rose to fame in acting with the ABC sitcom Home Improvement (1991–1999) produced for ABC by Wind Dancer Productions, a company he co-founded with producer Carmen Finestra. Allen played the main character Tim "The Tool-Man" Taylor.[3] In November 1994, he simultaneously starred in the highest-grossing film (Disney's The Santa Clause), topped the New York Times best-seller list with his book Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man, and appeared in the top rated television series (Home Improvement) within the span of one week.[3] Home Improvement ran until 1999, for which he was paid US$1.25 million per episode.

So, the truth of the matter is that it WASN'T his stand up that made him famous, it was his commercial appearances and appearances on comedy shows that got him to where he is today.

Wasn't his stand up.

And yeah.................you're right............Google IS your friend. You should try using it more often so that you don't make mistakes like you just did.

Maybe you were still sucking your thumb in the 80s, little boy, but some of us remember. He got famous doing stand up, THEN got the rest. Success in the Detroit standup circuit took him to the LA circuit, THEN the commercials. He was so successful doing stand up he declined the first two offers to give him a TV show. Go ask in adult about these years, kid.

Forum List

Back