What are your thoughts on Kathy Griffin &her incident where she posed with a "bloodied Trump mask"

Freedom of speech.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

No, death threats are not covered by Freedom of Speech. Try again, even though I know you liberals find it morally acceptable to make gruesome assassination threats against anyone you don't like.

It wasn't a death threat, Chicken Little.

Wrong, Mister. Holding up a fake, bloody severed head of a president IS a death threat by implication. If it wasn't, then why did the Secret Service pay her a visit? Also, how does that disprove Kathy Griffin being a vile, predatory psychopath her entire life, even before Trump? Helpful hint: it doesn't.

The funny part about Kathy Griffin's anti-social stunt is that she STILL looks uglier than the bloody fake head she was holding up.

Freedom of speech.

No, death threats are not covered by Freedom of Speech. Try again, even though I know you liberals find it morally acceptable to make gruesome assassination threats against anyone you don't like.

It wasn't a death threat, Chicken Little.

I'm also curious as to why "Tax Man" hasn't been perma-banned for making a presidential assassination threat. You mods damn well SAW the post in which he bragged about his "high-powered rifle" next time "Trumputin" comes around. Do you not know that he could be seriously criminally prosecuted? Do you want this legal baggage attached to this site?

I literally have no thoughts at all about Ms Griffin, personally, professionally, or politically.

The funny part about Kathy Griffin's anti-social stunt is that she STILL looks uglier than the bloody fake head she was holding up.

the head of don trump only looks better because his white fat body is gone.

On May 30, 2017, Griffin posted a video of herself holding "a mask styled to look like the severed, bloody head" of U.S. President Donald Trump, which was posted on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. She wrote: "I caption this 'there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his...wherever," referencing a past comment Trump had made about Megyn Kelly.
screen_shot_2017-05-30_at_1.47.48_pm_-_h_2017.jpg

The video was from a shoot with photographer Tyler Shields, who is known for producing "shocking" imagery. Various members of the Trump family responded to the photo, including Trump, his son Donald Jr., and his wife Melania, who said, "As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing. When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

source: Kathy Griffin isn't sorry about her Trump photo anymore
Freedom of speech.

If that was a death threat the band Gwar would be in prison.

She should go swimming in the La Brea tar pits.

On May 30, 2017, Griffin posted a video of herself holding "a mask styled to look like the severed, bloody head" of U.S. President Donald Trump, which was posted on her Instagram and Twitter accounts. She wrote: "I caption this 'there was blood coming out of his eyes, blood coming out of his...wherever," referencing a past comment Trump had made about Megyn Kelly.

The video was from a shoot with photographer Tyler Shields, who is known for producing "shocking" imagery. Various members of the Trump family responded to the photo, including Trump, his son Donald Jr., and his wife Melania, who said, "As a mother, a wife, and a human being, that photo is very disturbing. When you consider some of the atrocities happening in the world today, a photo opportunity like this is simply wrong and makes you wonder about the mental health of the person who did it."

So much for the hope she inspired.

If you really want to punish her send her to a party with brett kavanaugh.

"Typical" emotional left wing anger pretending to be humor or satire. The media based double standard mandates that such gross unfunny insults can only be directed at republicans.

"Typical" emotional left wing anger pretending to be humor or satire. The media based double standard mandates that such gross unfunny insults can only be directed at republicans.

The only thing "typical" here is the standard conservative emotional reactions to something topical and funny that skewers a conservative.

Kathy Griffin is such a sick, cold-blooded, predatory piece of shit, that when President Trump was elected, this ghoulish, graveyard-lurking-harridan, crimson-colored-cow promised she was going to attack and rip apart (at-the-time) 11-year-old child Barron Trump. It shows that this reedy-voiced, grotesque, rodent-featured, snarly-mouthed female abomination has not the slightest sense of human compassion, decency or empathy in a single cell in its biologically horrifying, hobgoblin body. NOTHING about her comedy has ever had a fun, playful sense of nutty/silliness to it; it's pure malicious canine-howling, shrill, celeb. gossip, nothing more.

Kathy Griffin is such a sick, cold-blooded, predatory piece of shit, that when President Trump was elected, this ghoulish, graveyard-lurking-harridan, crimson-colored-cow promised she was going to attack and rip apart (at-the-time) 11-year-old child Barron Trump. It shows that this reedy-voiced, grotesque, rodent-featured, snarly-mouthed female abomination has not the slightest sense of human compassion, decency or empathy in a single cell in its biologically horrifying, hobgoblin body. NOTHING about her comedy has ever had a fun, playful sense of nutty/silliness to it; it's pure malicious canine-howling, shrill, celeb. gossip, nothing more.

You sound a little butthurt.

And you sound like a typical Kathy Griffin fan - a yowling liberal prima donna who wouldn't know humor if it was biting you on the ass.

Most of the democrat Party is full of sick fucking people. Case in point

Not for nothing, but this subject has already been talked to death, with pretty much the same talking points that the last thread had.

Do we really need to rehash this?

And you sound like a typical Kathy Griffin fan - a yowling liberal prima donna who wouldn't know humor if it was biting you on the ass.

I know humor, I know that there are no funny conservatives.

Why do you think that is?

I know humor, I know that there are no funny conservatives.

Why do you think that is?

Because snark and sarcasm is all they know. And, while sometimes sarcasm can be funny, snark never is.

Humor isn't snark nor is it sarcasm.

Forum List

Back