What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Homosexual describes a relationship not a person.
People should not be labeled and put into groups this way.

the real issue is about BELIEFS.

People should not be discriminated against by their BELIEFS, either for or against.

So if you treat people equally, regardless of their BELIEFS
about homosexuality, religion, politics, etc.,
then on this level we can ALL BE EQUALLY protected and respected.

We should focus on equal inclusion and respect
for people of ALL BELIEFS and then we can solve any conflicts between those BELIEFS.
By treating them with EQUAL RESPECT under law.
However, you do discriminate on their actions.
Gay day parades. I would provide a picture but I need 15 posts first.
Homo's forcing schools to let them use the female restrooms.
Gay marriage, forcing normal people to accept them as normal.
Going into a restaurant and rubbing each other dicks with their feet then claim homophobe when they are kicked out of that restaurant.

You want to be treated normal then act normal.
You want to walk around with your pants half way down your ass (not implying he's homo) then your going to be treated like the scum you appear to be.

Yes, this is the point I was also trying to make to Luddly.

It is one thing to DEFEND someone against discrimination and abuse,
and to seek NEUTRALITY, neither for or against homosexuality and beliefs about it.

It is another thing to go too far and start PUSHING it where it EXCLUDES
and now discriminates/harasses/fines/punishes people of OTHER BELIEFS
who now feel threatened and excluded.

So I agree with you that this is going too far.

I'm against BANNING gay marriage, because state law should be NEUTRAL.
But also against PUSHING it where people don't ALL agree to that EITHER.

I find it DISTURBING that people are too biased to get this.
I'm glad you see the discrimination going the other way.
Can you see BOTH SIDES, Luddly's also? Or just your side
the way Luddly only sees his side and doesn't consider the other equally.

Do you consider both sides as equal or not? Thanks!

Then we will build a new society as you secularists slaughter each other and have such low birth rates that you put yourselves into extinction. You guys cant function without honest people around you, though you would like to think otherwise.

This is why, though h atheist communists took 100%of all power in he Soviet Union, with no opponent left in any even remotest corner, within 90 years they were overturned and the church triumphant over them. And it want the limpristic phony Christians that regained control. It was the old hoarey version Russian Orthodox church that stayed true to its beliefs tat returned to power.

So even if you were right, which you wont be, but even if you were, it wouldnt last long, and the church will return triumphant once again and truly dance on you grave.

Back to equating black to queers, lol, and he bros just love that shit, lol. /s

So it is your contention that racism has been defeated and no longer exists? Lo, you liars on the left never seem to be able to get your story straight; was racism driven into extinction or does it still thrive? I guess that depends on the point you are trying to make.

I don't hate, dumbass, I just have nothing but contempt for PC Nazis like you. I have no hat for you than have for the cockroach that crawls from under my stove. I crush it and move on.

Haters are haters JimCrowie and our society no longer tolerates them

It is YOU who is the outcast....not the Gays

I am not an outcast by anyone I give a fuck about, dumbass. But within 90 years you and your fellow queer cock suckers will be forgotten and no one will even bother to discuss you and your anti-Christian hatred. You will join the other Nazis and communists in the trash pile of human history and the church will triumph.

The far right Christian literalists will be mere footnotes in our history books soon.

Their disappearance from our society will be linked directly to their hatred and opposition of marriage equality.

This year they have become immoral outcasts in our larger American community.

You want to use religion to control behavior, to legislate morality (sharia law) but it always come back to one simple fact - Its none of your business.

Nor is it okay to use "govt" to try to regulate behavior.

I thought the point of separating church from state was to
get GOVT OUT OF people's personal business

Why is govt being used to endorse and promote everything from
* gay marriage (I'm okay with getting rid of unconstitutional bans, but not okay
with pushing gay marriage if this is private and people don't AGREE to make it public)
* transgender and crossgender people using restrooms or shower facilities that other people use who don't agree to that definition of male/female
* [to using govt for regulating health care choices and regulating religious rules on exemption]

if it's NOT OKAY for religious authority to be abused to regulate people's personal choices, why is it "okay" for secular govt authority to FORCE policies, fines or regulations
that conflict with people's personal beliefs and choices?

is it "only okay" if you happen to AGREE with those choices?
and only if you DISAGREE, then suddenly it becomes "abuse of authority?"

Does it really matter if it's church or state authority?
isn't the REAL issue whether you AGREE or DISAGREE with what is being FORCED?

Haters are haters JimCrowie and our society no longer tolerates them

It is YOU who is the outcast....not the Gays

I am not an outcast by anyone I give a fuck about, dumbass. But within 90 years you and your fellow queer cock suckers will be forgotten and no one will even bother to discuss you and your anti-Christian hatred. You will join the other Nazis and communists in the trash pile of human history and the church will triumph.

The far right Christian literalists will be mere footnotes in our history books soon.

Their disappearance from our society will be linked directly to their hatred and opposition of marriage equality.

????

As we move toward universal inclusion and diversity,
these far left and far right are both necessary to balance each other out.

If the tolerant moderates in the middle "are too accommodating of the far left"
then the FAR RIGHT will yell about being excluded and demand their objections be met.

Likewise, as you point out, if the FAR RIGHT push too far, then the far left cries FOUL.

We have to keep the game within the playing field.
And it takes people and their opposites "checking and balancing each other"
NOT KICKING EACH OTHER OUT OF THE GAME.
[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] I think what will become obsolete is this "all or nothing" "either/or" type thinking.
The BIASED THINKING that the "problem is the OTHER GROUP NOT US"
where you THINK the "problem" will be solved by "getting rid of THAT OTHER GROUP."

When BOTH SIDES, both left and right think this way, then they continue fighting to extinguish the other!
JS neither side is going away. That is not how it's going to change by "getting rid of or silencing people."

What WILL CHANGE is our PERCEPTION when we quit FIGHTING TO EXCLUDE and dominate/kick out the other.
When BOTH SIDES quit doing this, then we will see change.
People will KEEP their views and biases intact.

But we will lose this self-defeating habit of trying to get rid of opposition.
Instead we will move toward ANSWERING objections and solving problems preventing us from working together, using our DIFFERENT views for MUTUAL BENEFIT.

Last edited:

People should not be discriminated against by their BELIEFS, either for or against.

for people of ALL BELIEFS and then we can solve any conflicts between those BELIEFS.
Going into a restaurant and rubbing each other dicks with their feet then claim homophobe when they are kicked out of that restaurant.

You want to walk around with your pants half way down your ass (not implying he's homo) then your going to be treated like the scum you appear to be.

You've got 21 posts with this one but I'll help you out -

8785-rihanna-kadooment.jpg

article-0-14460099000005DC-567_470x715.jpg

article-0-14489CEA000005DC-619_470x715.jpg

marriage-relationships-cheerleader-costume-came_out-televisions-cheerleader_costume-cza0976l.jpg

Pageant-Hairstyles-for-Little-Girls-_04.jpg

o-CHERYL-TIEGS-HOME-FOR-SALE-facebook.jpg

Pageant-Hairstyles-for-Little-Girls-_09.jpg

ooops - those are all heteros. You phobes are hysterical about what consenting adults are doing but where's the outrage at the hypersexualization of little girls? How about middle school, high school and college cheerleaders?

I don't care about people's sexuality so long as we're talking consenting adults (just to fend off the lunatic sheep bonking crowd).

I do care about the homophobes who claim to hate gubmint but then want their bigotry and hatred to affect others' rights.

And this non-issue really brings them out of the woodwork.

I agree completely - between consenting adults is no one's business, they should have the same rights as everyone else and the sicko phobes need to mind their own business.

Yes, that is best....no, the ONLY option. There are too many divisions NOW.

You can call it whatever you want but its not the "'faith" that your god lived and preached. Its just not and you know it.

You phony christians are just flat out disgusting.

About as disgusting as dishonest liberals
who abandon "prochoice" principles for political gameplaying.

How is that not selling out the faith?

How is excluding people of other beliefs not discrimination?

Just as abusive of power as when Christians sell out their faith and
don't realize they contradict their own principles.

How can you forgive one and not forgive the other?
If all sides do this to try to defend their interests
and end up offending and dominating over other beliefs?

How is this different when it is done by POLITICAL groups?

???? As we move toward universal inclusion and diversity, these far left and far right are both necessary to balance each other out. If the tolerant moderates in the middle "are too accommodating of the far left" then the FAR RIGHT will yell about being excluded and demand their objections be met. Likewise, as you point out, if the FAR RIGHT push too far, then the far left cries FOUL. We have to keep the game within the playing field. And it takes people and their opposites "checking and balancing each other" NOT KICKING EACH OTHER OUT OF THE GAME. [MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION] I think what will become obsolete is this "all or nothing" "either/or" type thinking. The BIASED THINKING that the "problem is the OTHER GROUP NOT US" where you THINK the "problem" will be solved by "getting rid of THAT OTHER GROUP." When BOTH SIDES, both left and right think this way, then they continue fighting to extinguish the other! JS neither side is going away. That is not how it's going to change by "getting rid of or silencing people." What WILL CHANGE is our PERCEPTION when we quit FIGHTING TO EXCLUDE and dominate/kick out the other. When BOTH SIDES quit doing this, then we will see change. People will KEEP their views and biases intact. But we will lose this self-defeating habit of trying to get rid of opposition. Instead we will move toward ANSWERING objections and solving problems preventing us from working together, using our DIFFERENT views for MUTUAL BENEFIT.

Emily, the far right social cons will never concede their social illness, that they wish to deny civil liberties to others.

The millennials don't tolerate them now, and it will only become more exclusive as the years and decades pass.

Social religious conservatism is failing rapidly and will continue to do sol

marriage-relationships-cheerleader-costume-came_out-televisions-cheerleader_costume-cza0976l.jpg

ooops - those are all heteros. You phobes are hysterical about what consenting adults are doing but where's the outrage at the hypersexualization of little girls? How about middle school, high school and college cheerleaders?
That would be another thread, feel free to start one and I'll respond with how awful sexualizing our brats is too.

Yes, for example, there were parents protesting and business boycotts
after the antics with Miley Cyrus.

Your "buddies" (NOT!) the far-right religious Christians
CONSTANTLY protest the media and sex/violence in entertainment.
They have been calling Hollywood the great Babylon for selling sex.

Maybe Luddly you are too busy fighting against these groups
to realize there are many issues they would actually align with you in common.

It is sad.

The far right who have been trying to stop the genocide, religious persecution,
and forced abortions in China are "politically segregate" from the far left feminists
who might align against rape and abuse of workers, etc.

Who benefits from keeping these protestors on the left and right from uniting?

Can you imagine the impact if all people teamed up?
How much faster we'd get rid of problems if we AGREED where to focus
instead of dividing and fighting?

I'm a Christian and a biologist. I believe homosexuals are likely genetically predisposed, but environment and choice making are key factors.

Homosexuals deserve equal but not special treatment. I can live with legal unions, but not legal marriages for homosexuals.

Flaunting homosexuality and pushing it's agenda in schools is just plain wrong!

I won't use the word "gay" because I believe it's a softening description of an abnormality. I use homosexual, queer, or homo. I like to be honest and accurate.

Parental objectification of their boys and girls should be criminalized.

Abuse should be stopped, but it's best done by intervening and counseling
people to prevent abusive attitudes from being projected to harm other people.

All the best programs I've seen that stop abusive behavior and heal the
causes and effects of abuse, are all run by VOLUNTARY participation
and CHOICE to change, because it is all internalized and take serious work through stages.

It cannot be forced by criminalization.

What can be done is require people to receive treatment and counseling
until any criminal abuse or criminal sickness is no longer a THREAT to safety.

But the treatment and process itself cannot be mandated.
I think it could be legally required if someone is shown to be abusive
where it poses a threat or it has violated rights or laws.

So it is up to communities to decide what standard of conduct to enforce,
and what the residents in a district AGREE is abusive or threatening to health and safety.

Govt cannot dictate standards, but people can choose to set up their own ordinances
to agree to locally.

That would be another thread, feel free to start one and I'll respond with how awful sexualizing our brats is too.

Only Luddy is nutty enough to bring kids into the discussion. Shows how weak an argument he has. It is a completely different discussion on a completely different obsessive compulsive disorder.

Emily, the far right social cons will never concede their social illness, that they wish to deny civil liberties to others.

The millennials don't tolerate them now, and it will only become more exclusive as the years and decades pass.

Social religious conservatism is failing rapidly and will continue to do sol

I think the "fundamentalistic" focus has just SWITCHED SIDES
from the right to the left.

right now, it is the Liberal Left's turn to be overly imposing and excluding opponents.

We'll see where we end up AFTER BOTH SIDES finish taking turns going to extremes.

People generally do not change their views.
What I have found people change is their perception of other people's views
in relation to their own, from conflicting to complementing each other.

The "fundamentalistic rejection" will go away, but from BOTH the left and right.
Not just one side, because that's not where it is coming from.

As the moderates in the middle find ways to accommodate people of all views equally,
without conflicting, then there won't BE such a need to reject each other.

Jake the more you seek to exclude or dismiss the far right,
that is why they react by trying to do the same with the far left.

That mutual rejection game is what will no longer serve to get them anywhere.
Their views will remain but they won't have to fight by excluding anyone, so that's when it will stop.

These people aim to control population through making us all homosexuals.

The very thought of it is pretty sickening. I just shake my head in bewilderment. Why would a man choose another man when there are so many beautiful, feminine, attractive women in the world. I can only conclude that there was some childhood trauma or fear of women or just a screw loose somewhere. I mean ... they can do whatever they want just don't expect normal people to view it as normal when it isn't.

No its not.

Its stupid. You anti-Christian nutters just make up new lies every days.

You cannot make someone into a homosexual any more than you can make a homosexual into a heterosexual.

If you believe you can make a straight person into a gay person, then you need to look at your own sexual insecurity. Get some help because you're way too sick to handle this alone.

Everyone is born a sinner so in that sense you are right. However, everyone can also overcome their sin in the spirit of repentance. Of course, one must know the difference between right and wrong before they can overcome their wrong.

One need not become a heterosexual when they overcome their homosexuality. The Apostle Paul suggests that if it's possible that a man of God should try to remain celibate. However, he also states that if a church leader does marry then he should marry one wife.

But whatever the case, I do pray for all sinners (including the open homosexuals on this site) and hope you turn from the sin you willingly practice. I don't or won't hate you if you don't. Sooner or later, we all have to answer for our actions and we'll all stand before the final Judge of our souls.

The very thought of it is pretty sickening. I just shake my head in bewilderment. Why would a man choose another man when there are so many beautiful, feminine, attractive women in the world. I can only conclude that there was some childhood trauma or fear of women or just a screw loose somewhere. I mean ... they can do whatever they want just don't expect normal people to view it as normal when it isn't.

No its not.

You cannot make someone into a homosexual any more than you can make a homosexual into a heterosexual.

If you believe you can make a straight person into a gay person, then you need to look at your own sexual insecurity. Get some help because you're way too sick to handle this alone.

Everyone is born a sinner so in that sense you are right. However, everyone can also overcome their sin in the spirit of repentance. Of course, one must know the difference between right and wrong before they can overcome their wrong.

One need not become a heterosexual when they overcome their homosexuality. The Apostle Paul suggests that if it's possible that a man of God should try to remain celibate. However, he also states that if a church leader does marry then he should marry one wife.

But whatever the case, I do pray for all sinners (including the open homosexuals on this site) and hope you turn from the sin you willingly practice. I don't or won't hate you if you don't. Sooner or later, we all have to answer for our actions and we'll all stand before the final Judge of our souls.

No. Little newborn babies are not sinners.

I didn't read the rest of your phony christian garbage.

I'm totally opposed to the exploitation of little girls. I think any parent who would willingly turn their little girl into a miniature slut deserves a good slap in the face. In my opinion, exploiting little kids is worse than the act of homosexuality.

No its not.

No. Little newborn babies are not sinners.

I didn't read the rest of your phony christian garbage.

They are born with sin nature. As much as I love little babies I know for a fact that they're only concerned for themselves and their own needs. At that age, it's necessary for survival but they cry when they want something or need something. They're born selfish. Left unchecked, they will remain selfish unless and until they are trained to think of others or the needs of others. So ... all humans are born with sin nature.

Psalm 51:5, "Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me." KJV
Psalm 51:5, "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me." NIV

I'm totally opposed to the exploitation of little girls. I think any parent who would willingly turn their little girl into a miniature slut deserves a good slap in the face. In my opinion, exploiting little kids is worse than the act of homosexuality.

Oh well, whoopee fucking shit for you.

And, a slap in the face, huh?

Boy, you're really hard line when it comes to pimping out little girls.

Every so often, I think I should give you a chance to prove you really are a Christian with a capital C but then you go and write shit like this and then, more shit like this:

They are born with sin nature. As much as I love little babies I know for a fact that they're only concerned for themselves and their own needs. At that age, it's necessary for survival but they cry when they want something or need something. They're born selfish. Left unchecked, they will remain selfish unless and until they are trained to think of others or the needs of others. So ... all humans are born with sin nature.

A newborn who isn't concerned for the needs of others?

Its not just that you're a phony. You're also just dumb.

Forum List

Back