What are you playing? I know there is an Xbox forum but its dead.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

All on PC except for Bloodborne. Would be playing Demons Souls 3 on a ps5 but they are impossible to get thanks to covid and scalpers. Not paying twice the price for a console. Same thing goes for the 30 series cards, can't find one at retail so I'm stuck with my 2070 super for now.

I have Cyberpunk 2077 but the game is so buggy that I've quit to wait for patches.

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

All on PC except for Bloodborne. Would be playing Demons Souls 3 on a ps5 but they are impossible to get thanks to covid and scalpers. Not paying twice the price for a console. Same thing goes for the 30 series cards, can't find one at retail so I'm stuck with my 2070 super for now.

I have Cyberpunk 2077 but the game is so buggy that I've quit to wait for patches.

I used to play Doom back in the 90's but I got hooked on it and had to quit.

• Banned
Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

The new doom is AMAZING.
Music rocks
Gunplay is off the charts
Level design is spectacular
Unfortunately it does have some platforming which doesn't belong in a fucking doom game. But if you can get past that nonsense the killing is visceral

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

The new doom is AMAZING.
Music rocks
Unfortunately it does have some platforming which doesn't belong in a fucking doom game. But if you can get past that nonsense the killing is visceral

Actually I lost interest after applying the cheat patch to the game. It wasn't as fun when I had unlimited access to weapons.

• Banned
Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

The new doom is AMAZING.
Music rocks

Actually I lost interest after applying the cheat patch to the game. It wasn't as fun when I had unlimited access to weapons.

So you don't have a modern console or pc with a good card then?

Games have come so far since then.

You know that feeling you get when reading a good book or seeing a masterpiece movie like Good Fellas?
Modern gaming can pull that off in spades now.

Alien Isolation for instance. It is a game set between the first two movies and it is better than every movie that followed.
Or The Last of Us. A game set in post apocalyptic America. Better than any zombie movie ever made.
Or Half Life Alyx (VR game) an experience that must be had to understand.

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

The new doom is AMAZING.
Music rocks

You know that feeling you get when reading a good book or seeing a masterpiece movie like Good Fellas?

Alien Isolation for instance. It is a game set between the first two movies and it is better than every movie that followed.
Or The Last of Us. A game set in post apocalyptic America. Better than any zombie movie ever made.

Nope, none of that fancy stuff. I just use whatever crappy computers I find at garage sales for $5 or $10. All I do is email, Ebay, and wasting my time on here.

• Banned
Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

The new doom is AMAZING.
Music rocks

Nope, none of that fancy stuff. I just use whatever crappy computers I find at garage sales for $5 or $10. All I do is email, Ebay, and wasting my time on here.

(this is in VR and terrifying)

1609652143860.png

I've been playing a whole lot of real-life survival horror. I'm also pretty damn certain we're all about to be playing Day Z in real-life (minus the zombies). Well, not all of us exactly. Only the survivors . . .

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

I just finished The Last Of Us 2 a couple of days ago. I’m probably going to play Uncharted 4 next, also on PS4, then go to PC for Witcher 3 and Quantum Break.

I've been playing a whole lot of real-life survival horror. I'm also pretty damn certain we're all about to be playing Day Z in real-life (minus the zombies). Well, not all of us exactly. Only the survivors . . .
Day Z....such a SHIT GAME but addictive lol

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

I play Gran Turismo on an old PS3. I'm waiting for GT 7 to come out, then I will buy a new PS 5.

Day Z....such a SHIT GAME but addictive lol

But it's gonna be even better in real life, right?
Naw, I prefer not to die while desperately seeking water in a store then respawning miles away from the closest decent gun and ammo.

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

I play Gran Turismo on an old PS3. I'm waiting for GT 7 to come out, then I will buy a new PS 5.
How bout Forza on PC? Game looks great if racing is your thing.
Last racing game I played with interest was GT2 on ps1. Then I met Resident Evil and my life forever changed lol.

I remember my girls and first wife sneaking up to scare me when I played that. Great memories.

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

Last racing game I played with interest was GT2 on ps1. Then I met Resident Evil and my life forever changed lol.

I remember my girls and first wife sneaking up to scare me when I played that. Great memories.

I prefer a wheel and Forza didn't support a wheel till recently. I have the racing seat and everything, which is okay, but I am going to update it to a 3 axis racing simulator when GT 7 comes out. The actual physics of GT is better than Forza too.

Lately I've been playing
Desperados III
Corruption 2029
Destiny 2
Bloodborne

I prefer a wheel and Forza didn't support a wheel till recently. I have the racing seat and everything, which is okay, but I am going to update it to a 3 axis racing simulator when GT 7 comes out. The actual physics of GT is better than Forza too.
Right on

I can't relate as I haven't played any of the in years.

Space flight sims on the other hand and I'm all over it.

Forum List

Back