What are you doing here?

Thanks
I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.
There are a few racist, under rock, slime dwellers on the board and it's best just to make fun of them, you're not going to change what constitutes their "minds" with argument. Then there are those who think everyone who disagrees with them in the slightest degree is a racist as well as those who let perceived racial notions inculcate all their thinking. Most are just non-racist people with different and sometimes similar beliefs who like to espouse those beliefs, sometimes nicely sometimes with clubs sometimes both ways at the same time.
As for me I'm only here for the beer....... and I don't drink.........
Thanks for the response. And the beer thing - cute.

I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.

It's obviously a safe haven for "some" to say anything and everything that they want to say about every race, and every culture with no physical repercussions.
Because physical violence is your response to anything you don't want to hear, even the truth?

You don't know me, so your statement is ASSumption.

My answer to ignorance is to usually to ignore the dumbass who is guilty of it.

Me? I'm just here for the hot pics of skye

If that's a crime, then lock Me up!

If you continually pick at a wound it will not heal. That is what most are doing in this forum. That is what the race hustlers are doing on both sides.

If you continually pick at a wound it will not heal. That is what most are doing in this forum. That is what the race hustlers are doing on both sides.
I don't believe it heals if left alone either. Most wounds need to be treated with tender loving care, bandages, medicine, etc. to facilitate healing.

I don't believe it heals if left alone either. Most wounds need to be treated with tender loving care, bandages, medicine, etc. to facilitate healing.
I agree to an extent. After dressing a wound its good to not monkey with it too much.

According to "The Myth of Race," which I've been reading, these things are regurgetations of propaganda for racism and racial hatred which have bee put out there for many, many years. They have no scientific validity or value to anthropologists and scientists who have studied and debunked such efforts. Many things that reputable publishing houses have always refused to print because of their bogus claims, are now easily published on the internet. Does not make them true.

Race is not a myth. That book you're reading is commie propaganda.

I believe in being fair to all races. You never seem to defend any white people, you constantly post negatives about whites.

Is there something funny about ethnic cleansing..?
Ethnic cleansing........... :rofl:

Too bad you're a smug hateful bigot, I hoped we could be friends.
View attachment 147988
Give me a fuckin' break and stop projecting.
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
What the hell do I care about black lives matter and how is that relevant to your smug, hateful bigotry?
How low is your IQ?

"Black lives matter" is using the same "smug, hateful bigotry" and you ONLY go after white people because we are a safe target.

Are you denying that white people are being systematically replaced in their own homelands? Does the notion that white people even have homelands offend you? Do you also think that way about Israel?
See that's what I'm talking about, you seem to want to believe it's a vast conspiracy by non whites to push out the whites as opposed to the never ending back and forth flow of humanity which often leads to culture clashes. (You lean this type of stuff when you take the human sciences). Why would whites having a homeland offend me? That's either a completely stupid statement or an intentional deflection.

As I've said many times, only a quick google search of the terms 'white people', 'white male', 'whiteness' etc, reveals the normalization of anti-white racism and a malicious, joyous celebration of the notion of us being bred out of existence. Seems to me that you're living in a bubble.

View attachment 148000
You're quoting alt-left, nut case, propagandist Michael Moore? You do realize he, like you are part of a small but vocal minority?

LOL. Small minority.

U. Iowa Prof Laments 'White Fragility' in America

Stanford Students To Examine ‘Abolishing Whiteness’

NY Magazine Rips Conservative Women For Having Blonde Hair

Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Says 'Maine's Whiteness Is Bad News' - Breitbart

I could go on and on for days.
Oh my!!!! Look, four out of 323 million!!!!!! Must mean they constitute a majority.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
All of those links represent ties to tens of thousands or millions of people.

You couldn't dream of finding equivalents to these against non-whites.

Ethnic cleansing........... :rofl:

View attachment 147988
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
What the hell do I care about black lives matter and how is that relevant to your smug, hateful bigotry?
How low is your IQ?

"Black lives matter" is using the same "smug, hateful bigotry" and you ONLY go after white people because we are a safe target.

Ringel is a thin skinned faggot. He can dish out the insults but he cries like a baby when the tables are turned.

See that's what I'm talking about, you seem to want to believe it's a vast conspiracy by non whites to push out the whites as opposed to the never ending back and forth flow of humanity which often leads to culture clashes. (You lean this type of stuff when you take the human sciences). Why would whites having a homeland offend me? That's either a completely stupid statement or an intentional deflection.

As I've said many times, only a quick google search of the terms 'white people', 'white male', 'whiteness' etc, reveals the normalization of anti-white racism and a malicious, joyous celebration of the notion of us being bred out of existence. Seems to me that you're living in a bubble.

View attachment 148000
You're quoting alt-left, nut case, propagandist Michael Moore? You do realize he, like you are part of a small but vocal minority?

LOL. Small minority.

Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Says 'Maine's Whiteness Is Bad News' - Breitbart

Oh my!!!! Look, four out of 323 million!!!!!! Must mean they constitute a majority.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If you say so yet I'd be surprised if your ilk numbered a million but not even close to "millions", that's wishful thinking on your part. Besides on million is only .310 percent of the whole population, an obvious tiny minority.............
Hey but don't let me stop you from wishing you're relevant. :thup:

If you say so yet I'd be surprised if your ilk numbered a million but not even close to "millions", that's wishful thinking on your part. Besides on million is only .310 percent of the whole population, an obvious tiny minority.............
usa pepe.jpg

View attachment 147988

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
How low is your IQ?

Ringel is a thin skinned faggot. He can dish out the insults but he cries like a baby when the tables are turned.
latest

Sounds like your MO...

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
How low is your IQ?

latest

Only reason I let up on you in that gringo thread you started is because I don't want your suicide on my conscience.

How low is your IQ?

latest

Only reason I let up on you in that gringo thread you started is because I don't want your suicide on my conscience.
Here's your sign..........

MjAxMi01MTAyNjc5NWY3MjNkYzNh.png

:rofl:

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

You definitely have severe reading comprehension problems.

I was clearly talking about the anti-white universities and media outlets that have millions of readers or students.

There are barely even millions of politically active people in this country btw. Most voters know next to nothing other than the occasional clip or ad they saw from a Democrat looney tune.

According to "The Myth of Race," which I've been reading, these things are regurgetations of propaganda for racism and racial hatred which have bee put out there for many, many years. They have no scientific validity or value to anthropologists and scientists who have studied and debunked such efforts. Many things that reputable publishing houses have always refused to print because of their bogus claims, are now easily published on the internet. Does not make them true.

Race is not a myth. That book you're reading is commie propaganda.
The book was suggested to me by Jane Elliott and it basically says that there is only one race, and that is the human race. This is the finding of an international panel of anthropologists, geneticists, sociologists and psychologists.

Feel better?

Forum List

Back