What are you doing here?

Is there something funny about ethnic cleansing..?
Ethnic cleansing........... :rofl:

Too bad you're a smug hateful bigot, I hoped we could be friends.
View attachment 147988
Give me a fuckin' break and stop projecting.
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
What the hell do I care about black lives matter and how is that relevant to your smug, hateful bigotry?

You called me white trash which is a derogatory racial slur, but hey...everyone knows it's ok to be racist against white people.

Ethnic cleansing........... :rofl:

View attachment 147988
You want to be fiends? Stop being an idiot and wake up yourself, the white trash ideals you hold to are all a lie.

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992
What the hell do I care about black lives matter and how is that relevant to your smug, hateful bigotry?

You called me white trash which is a derogatory racial slur, but hey...everyone knows it's ok to be racist against white people.
Why would I be racist against whites? Think about it, just because you're white trash doesn't make me racist just observant.

View attachment 147988

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992

Why would I be racist against whites? Think about it, just because you're white trash doesn't make me racist just observant.

What specifically about me makes me trash?

View attachment 147992
View attachment 147992

The minority (erroneous and hateful) viewpoint about other races you hold.

The minority viewpoint about other races you hold.

Point out where I said anything negative about non-whites.

Well, you're coming across as a white nationalist which generally means racist and if you don't fall into that category (of either, or) then you have my apology. If however you're simply attempting to play word games then you have my condemnation.

Well, you're coming across as a white nationalist which generally means racist and if you don't fall into that category (of either, or) then you have my apology. If however you're simply attempting to play word games then you have my condemnation.

Are you denying that white people are being systematically replaced in their own homelands? Does the notion that white people even have homelands offend you? Do you also think that way about Israel?

Are you denying that white people are being systematically replaced in their own homelands? Does the notion that white people even have homelands offend you? Do you also think that way about Israel?
See that's what I'm talking about, you seem to want to believe it's a vast conspiracy by non whites to push out the whites as opposed to the never ending back and forth flow of humanity which often leads to culture clashes. (You lean this type of stuff when you take the human sciences). Why would whites having a homeland offend me? That's either a completely stupid statement or an intentional deflection.

See that's what I'm talking about, you seem to want to believe it's a vast conspiracy by non whites to push out the whites as opposed to the never ending back and forth flow of humanity which often leads to culture clashes. (You lean this type of stuff when you take the human sciences). Why would whites having a homeland offend me? That's either a completely stupid statement or an intentional deflection.

As I've said many times, only a quick google search of the terms 'white people', 'white male', 'whiteness' etc, reveals the normalization of anti-white racism and a malicious, joyous celebration of the notion of us being bred out of existence. Seems to me that you're living in a bubble.

mike moore.jpg

As I've said many times, only a quick google search of the terms 'white people', 'white male', 'whiteness' etc, reveals the normalization of anti-white racism and a malicious, joyous celebration of the notion of us being bred out of existence. Seems to me that you're living in a bubble.

View attachment 148000
You're quoting alt-left, nut case, propagandist Michael Moore? You do realize he, like you are part of a small but vocal minority?

View attachment 148000
You're quoting alt-left, nut case, propagandist Michael Moore? You do realize he, like you are part of a small but vocal minority?

LOL. Small minority.

U. Iowa Prof Laments 'White Fragility' in America

Stanford Students To Examine ‘Abolishing Whiteness’

NY Magazine Rips Conservative Women For Having Blonde Hair

Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Says 'Maine's Whiteness Is Bad News' - Breitbart

I could go on and on for days.

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

Democratic Gubernatorial Candidate Says 'Maine's Whiteness Is Bad News' - Breitbart

Oh my!!!! Look, four out of 323 million!!!!!! Must mean they constitute a majority.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

And you'd still only find less than .001 percent of the population espousing those ideas.......... That's statistically expected.

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

Oh my!!!! Look, four out of 323 million!!!!!! Must mean they constitute a majority.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's not enough time in the day to post all of the examples. Keep living in denial if that makes you feel good. Your generation sold mine out, and damned us all to a dystopian nightmare. all because you're so afraid of being called racist. Thanks.

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

There's not enough time in the day to post all of the examples. Keep living in denial if that makes you feel good. Your generation sold mine out, and damned us all to a dystopian nightmare. all because you're so afraid of being called racist. Thanks.
That's pathetic at best. :rofl:

I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.
I'm here to help you get over your inferiority complex as well as your hatred of whites.
Thank you sooo much, but I have neither.

View attachment 148000

LOL. Small minority.

According to "The Myth of Race," which I've been reading, these things are regurgetations of propaganda for racism and racial hatred which have been put out there for many, many years. They have no scientific validity or value to anthropologists and scientists who have studied and debunked such efforts. Many things that reputable publishing houses have always refused to print because of their bogus claims, are now easily published on the internet. Does not make them true.

I honestly wonder what some people are doing here. Are you using this place to declare your hatred for black people and post every possible negative thing you can locate on the internet to somehow "prove" your position that they are morally and intellectually inferior to you? Do you hope, by doing so, that others will be convinced of your point of view and jump onto your badly broken bandwagon? Anyone with love and compassion in their hearts for others will not suddenly become haters because of what you choose to post.

Oh,but maybe you do all of this not to convince others, but to feed your egos, to feed your need to feel superior, or to feed your exaggerated sense of your own importance as masters of the universe. Sorry, God's already got that position taken.

They do it because they need to constantly reinforce the anger and hatred in their heads. You're right, they aren't interested in discussion, they only get satisfaction from vomiting on other people.

Forum List

Back