4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Not surprisingly, the top 5 most conservative are also some of the most crime ridden cities in America, while the top 5 most liberal are some of the safest

New Orleans -- conservative? :rofl:

Not hardly. It's not modern, but it's also not "conservative".

Salt Lake, maybe. Definitely the worst coffee on earth, which I'm convinced has something to do with the water, though that's off the topic. Unless of course we wanna start a meme that conservative coffee sucks.

Cincinnati, certainly Columbus (OH) is a hair away from an outright police state. Anaheim.... OrlanDisney... you know, places nobody would ever want to go.

Salt Lake, maybe. Definitely the worst coffee on earth, which I'm convinced has something to do with the water, though that's off the topic. Unless of course we wanna start a meme that conservative coffee sucks.

Cincinnati, certainly Columbus (OH) is a hair away from an outright police state. Anaheim.... OrlanDisney... you know, places nobody would ever want to go.
New Orleans voted for Bobby Jindal

:lmao:
New Orleans also had the most black slave-owners

Jindal was for all practical purposes unopposed. His biggest Democrat threat was Walter ("who?") Boasso, a conservative businessman from Da Parish, which is looked down on in NOLA. And Boasso was a giant compared to the level of non-competition during Jindal's second campaign. Couple of teachers, a lawyer and a victim advocacy group director.

But going by everyday life --- no, not 'conservative' at all.

Last edited:

:lmao:
New Orleans also had the most black slave-owners

It certainly had the most free people of color, and Congo Square where Africans were, unlike the country at large, allowed to congregate, revive the culture of their continent and invent the American Classical music known collectively as "jazz".

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Not surprisingly, the top 5 most conservative are also some of the most crime ridden cities in America, while the top 5 most liberal are some of the safest
While Salt Lake City is probably the most Conservative city on your list, according to Wikipedia,
"The city's political demographics are liberal and Democratic. This stands in stark contrast to the majority of Utah where conservative and Republican views generally dominate."

Houston, Tx, while in a Conservative state is home to 400,000 illegal immigrants. Wiki says this about their demographics:
According to the 2010 Census, whites made up 51% of Houston's population; 26% of the total population were non-Hispanic whites. Blacks or African Americans made up 25% of Houston's population. American Indians made up 0.7% of the population. Asians made up 6% (1.7% Vietnamese, 1.3% Chinese, 1.3% Indian, 0.9% Pakistani, 0.4% Filipino, 0.3% Korean, 0.1% Japanese), while Pacific Islanders made up 0.1%. Individuals from some other race made up 15.2% of the city's population, of which 0.2% were non-Hispanic. Individuals from two or more races made up 3.3% of the city. People of Hispanic origin, regardless of race, made up 44% of Houston's population.

The current mayor of Houston is Annise Parker, a Democrat.

Fail again. OK who are you really?

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

While Salt Lake City is probably the most Conservative city on your list, according to Wikipedia,
"The city's political demographics are liberal and Democratic. This stands in stark contrast to the majority of Utah where conservative and Republican views generally dominate."

Houston, Tx, while in a Conservative state is home to 400,000 illegal immigrants. Wiki says this about their demographics:
According to the 2010 Census, whites made up 51% of Houston's population; 26% of the total population were non-Hispanic whites. Blacks or African Americans made up 25% of Houston's population. American Indians made up 0.7% of the population. Asians made up 6% (1.7% Vietnamese, 1.3% Chinese, 1.3% Indian, 0.9% Pakistani, 0.4% Filipino, 0.3% Korean, 0.1% Japanese), while Pacific Islanders made up 0.1%. Individuals from some other race made up 15.2% of the city's population, of which 0.2% were non-Hispanic. Individuals from two or more races made up 3.3% of the city. People of Hispanic origin, regardless of race, made up 44% of Houston's population.

Banned

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Are you actually suggesting you can measure a place's "liberal/conservative" rank (whatever that may mean) ---- by counting its races?? :uhh:

Btw how many cities can you think of, anywhere -- whose mayor is not a Democrat?

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans Mayor is a dimocrat
2. Saint Louis votes dimocrat in EVERY ELECTION
3. Houston Mayor is a dimocrat AND GAY and female
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis votes dimocrat in EVERY ELECTION

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Want to try again?

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

4. Salt Lake City

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Want to try again?
By the way...YOU are so full of shit it's oozing out your ears.

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

4. Salt Lake City

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Want to try again?

You just posted that to yourself. You know that, right?

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Nawlins was fun, when I used to drink.

Memphis was fun too, when I drank.

As for all the liberal cities, they're awesome! I'd love to live in any of them except Berkeley, and that's only because it's got bleed over from Oakland, which is uber scary

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

As for all the liberal cities, they're awesome! I'd love to live in any of them except Berkeley, and that's only because it's got bleed over from Oakland, which is uber scary

Aside from NOLA where I did live, I don't think I'd want to live in any of these ten with the exception of Portland, which is pretty hip. I'm assuming he means the one in Oregon.

But then -- I already have Asheville if I want to partake of a city.

And btw, Honolulu's a dump.

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

4. Salt Lake City

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Want to try again?

No I just added that to the dumbshit's post. You know that, right?

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Aside from NOLA where I did live, I don't think I'd want to live in any of these ten with the exception of Portland, which is pretty hip. I'm assuming he means the one in Oregon.

But then -- I already have Asheville if I want to partake of a city.
Well, I'd pretty much want to live anywhere but where I live now.

The Sacramento area sucks.

It's got the prices of nice parts of California, with no nice parts, and the employment opportunities are getting worse very day

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

4. Salt Lake City

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

Want to try again?

No I just added that to the dumbshit's post. You know that, right?

You sure did, and the dumbshit you replied to was --- yourself.

Which reminds me, I gotta sally back up there and put an "agree" on it. :thup:

Everybody in Louisiana voted for Jindal after Nagin fucked up and stole the GD city with the help of FORMER Sen. Mary Landrieu. BTW Nagin is currently serving his prison sentence.

My list:

Top 5 most CONSERVATIVE:

1. New Orleans
2. Saint Louis
3. Houston
4. Salt Lake City
5. Memphis

Top 5 most LIBERAL:

1. San Francisco
2.Berkeley
3.New York City
4. Honolulu
5.Portland

New Orleans and Memphis are on my list of Most Decadent Citie in America. For Conservative cities, I might suggest:

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Fort Worth, Texas
Montgomery, Alabama
Charleston, South Carolina and
Phoenix, Arizona

Liberal cities would include:

Boston, Massachusetts
New York City (particuarly the island of Manhattan)
Portland, Oregon
San Francisco, California and
Ann Arbor, Michigan

Forum List

Back