What are the key factors that turn a city, state or nation blue?

Is it illegal immigration?
Is it a widespread desire for free stuff?
Is it support for homosexuality, feminism and the like?

Dems, stop for a moment, ask yourself why you vote Dem and post your reason here.....BE HONEST
(please no "Trump is mean" posts)
Simple answer, compassion for others. Dems show it and Reps don’t. Policy wise I think the Right are better managers but many of their representatives are morally bankrupt. Plus there are the dipshits like yourself out there making them look even worse
So FEELINGS drive your vote?
Haha, feelings drive most people’s votes.
NEGATIVE
That's Lib shit....legit Americans vote to keep America on the right pathway and trajectory...you FEELZ based fragile weirdos vote us down the shitter on personal feelings.
I don’t know about you but my personal feelings steer me towards voting for the best people to put us on the best track. I imagine most people do the same
hahaha...sure Slade.
I'm sure that pole puffer or chick with a dick who votes Dem because the party of filth glamorizes his/her/its life choice is really concerned about America's future.
Of course they are
haha...yep, because a softer, more inclusive, more accepting America is a better America.
Attaboy. Now you’re getting it! I knew there was hope for you
hell yeah...we should even fit in that dude who occasionally fucks his labrador....just ask a LibTard
Don’t get carried away sicko
No... sadly... it's the Dems-Progs-Libs who became sick and got carried away, decades ago...; and, sadly, nowadays, they're actually the lesser of two very great evils.
Oh you’re right brokeloser talking about fucking a Labrador is not sick at all. I stand corrected
Was that the best you could manage, Sparky? Pretty doggone pathetic. And it does nothing to reinforce your perspective.
I wasn’t trying to reenforce my perspective. I was pointing out how ridiculous you were for dismissing a sick comment by BL to rag on Dems. That’s pathetic.
My reference to the Dems having become sick was a broad observation and had nothing to do with your little squabble.

Dems, stop for a moment, ask yourself why you vote Dem and post your reason here.....BE HONEST
Simple answer, compassion for others. Dems show it and Reps don’t. Policy wise I think the Right are better managers but many of their representatives are morally bankrupt. Plus there are the dipshits like yourself out there making them look even worse
So FEELINGS drive your vote?
Haha, feelings drive most people’s votes.
NEGATIVE
That's Lib shit....legit Americans vote to keep America on the right pathway and trajectory...you FEELZ based fragile weirdos vote us down the shitter on personal feelings.
I don’t know about you but my personal feelings steer me towards voting for the best people to put us on the best track. I imagine most people do the same
hahaha...sure Slade.
I'm sure that pole puffer or chick with a dick who votes Dem because the party of filth glamorizes his/her/its life choice is really concerned about America's future.
Of course they are
haha...yep, because a softer, more inclusive, more accepting America is a better America.
Attaboy. Now you’re getting it! I knew there was hope for you
hell yeah...we should even fit in that dude who occasionally fucks his labrador....just ask a LibTard
Don’t get carried away sicko
No... sadly... it's the Dems-Progs-Libs who became sick and got carried away, decades ago...; and, sadly, nowadays, they're actually the lesser of two very great evils.
Oh you’re right brokeloser talking about fucking a Labrador is not sick at all. I stand corrected
Was that the best you could manage, Sparky? Pretty doggone pathetic. And it does nothing to reinforce your perspective.
I wasn’t trying to reenforce my perspective. I was pointing out how ridiculous you were for dismissing a sick comment by BL to rag on Dems. That’s pathetic.
My reference to the Dems having become sick was a broad observation and had nothing to do with your little squabble.
Read the thread and where you jumped in. Nice try but if you were making a general statement then you should not have reply into the discussion the way you did:

It’s the economy, stupid. Three economic crashes in 40 years. 80% of the wealth of the nation going to the top 10%.

The USA is the only country in the first world with a declining middle class and more people falling into poverty that are rising into wealth. 40 years of Republican economic policy have destroyed the American dream.

And Republican fools like you keep talking about cultural politics and “free shit”.

Eucation and civilization.
But isn't public education a joke in all blue strongholds?
Aren't blue communities / cities the least civilized with the most homeless? Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles..etc etc

Red states have the most poverty and obesity.

Aren't blue communities / cities the least civilized with the most homeless? Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, NYC, Los Angeles..etc etc

Pay us. Pay us you freaking thief. I live to see u vaporized.

Don’t you hate when that pesky truth gets in the way of the bullshit lies you try to push?
www.usatoday.com

In states such as California and Maryland, poverty may be worse than you think

Lack of benefits, medical expenses, and federal income tax are some of the biggest factors pushing Americans below the poverty line.
www.usatoday.com

Also Diabetes and amputations.

Don’t you hate when that pesky truth gets in the way of the bullshit lies you try to push?
www.usatoday.com

In states such as California and Maryland, poverty may be worse than you think

Lack of benefits, medical expenses, and federal income tax are some of the biggest factors pushing Americans below the poverty line.
www.usatoday.com

You racist....why would you bring the fat dark Democraps who live in red states into this?

It’s the economy, stupid. Three economic crashes in 40 years. 80% of the wealth of the nation going to the top 10%.

The USA is the only country in the first world with a declining middle class and more people falling into poverty that are rising into wealth. 40 years of Republican economic policy have destroyed the American dream.

And Republican fools like you keep talking about cultural politics and “free shit”.
I have a great idea....lets fix poverty and improve the middle class by inviting 20-40 illegal wetbacks into America....Whatta ya say! Brilliant aren’t I?

Any so called job that pays less than $15 per hour to start, simply isn't worth applying for today. Our employers around here are offering nice signing bonuses. My grandson is working part time at a convenience chain. He is making $19 pet hour. The place used to pay 13.50. this is a win win.

No and no. 40 years of Republican tax codes which funnel all of the income and all the wealth to the top of the left working people at the bottom unable to make sufficient money to house themselves.

Over the past 40 years the cost of housing in urban areas has skyrocketed, while the wages for low income service workers have not kept pace. We now have middle-class office workers in California living in trailers and essentially homeless.

This isn’t a failure of democratic policies in the cities, this is a failure of Republican tax and labour policies federally which suppressed worker wages for 40 years. Executive compensation increased by 1000%, corporations booked record profits, but the frontline workers who used to own homes, saw their good paying jobs disappear, until all they’re left with are low wage service sector work.

A minimum wage worker makes $7.50 an hour. A coffee at Starbucks costs $4. Should you have to work for more than half an hour to be able to buy a cup of coffee?

Companies have absorbed increases in costs for real estate, construction, materials, insurance, transportation, insurance, equipment and every little thing over the past 40 years, and are now more profitable than ever.

Wages as a percentage of costs, are now at the same level as they were during the age of the “Gilded Age” of the Robber Barons. In 40 years, the Republican party has not only wiped out the American middle class, but wiped out 100 years of progress for the American working in middle class.

No first world economy can succeed without a thriving middle class. In destroying the American middle class, Republicans are quite literally killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

I have a great idea....lets fix poverty and improve the middle class by inviting 20-40 illegal wetbacks into America....Whatta ya say! Brilliant aren’t I?

That isn’t what is happening but it is what you keep focussing on. Illegal immigration decreases under Democrats because Democrats prosecute the employers. The Republican party doesn’t want their biggest donors being prosecuted for hiring illegals.

You’re an idiot to keep promoting the lies that Republicans tell you. They want to spend tax dollars chasing Mexicans through the desert, but they will never spend tax dollars prosecuting their largest donors for hiring illegals. It makes it look like they’re doing something.

Republic and seek to distract you with culture wars and lies about immigration. And you, being the fool that you are, fall for it every single time.

It’s all about keeping the tax dollars flowing to the billionaires and nothing to do with stopping illegal immigration. Prosecute the employers, and there is no illegal immigration. People won’t come if they can’t find work.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It’s the economy stupid.

No and no. 40 years of Republican tax codes which funnel all of the income and all the wealth to the top of the left working people at the bottom unable to make sufficient money to house themselves.

Over the past 40 years the cost of housing in urban areas has skyrocketed, while the wages for low income service workers have not kept pace. We now have middle-class office workers in California living in trailers and essentially homeless.

This isn’t a failure of democratic policies in the cities, this is a failure of Republican tax and labour policies federally which suppressed worker wages for 40 years. Executive compensation increased by 1000%, corporations booked record profits, but the frontline workers who used to own homes, saw their good paying jobs disappear, until all they’re left with are low wage service sector work.

A minimum wage worker makes $7.50 an hour. A coffee at Starbucks costs $4. Should you have to work for more than half an hour to be able to buy a cup of coffee?

Companies have absorbed increases in costs for real estate, construction, materials, insurance, transportation, insurance, equipment and every little thing over the past 40 years, and are now more profitable than ever.

Wages as a percentage of costs, are now at the same level as they were during the age of the “Gilded Age” of the Robber Barons. In 40 years, the Republican party has not only wiped out the American middle class, but wiped out 100 years of progress for the American working in middle class.

No first world economy can succeed without a thriving middle class. In destroying the American middle class, Republicans are quite literally killing the goose that laid the golden egg.

Any so called job that pays less than $15 per hour to start, simply isn't worth applying for today. Our employers around here are offering nice signing bonuses. My grandson is working part time at a convenience chain. He is making $19 pet hour. The place used to pay 13.50. this is a win win.
The menial jobs you speak of have always been jobs reserved for children seeking work experience...you begged 40 million wetbacks to invade our nation and now 35 year olds are fipping burgers trying to feed a family of eight. This is just another travesty manifested and fostered by leftist ideology.

You racist....why would you bring the fat dark Democraps who live in red states into this?

Thank you for admitting that red states are suppressing Democratic voters so that they can’t elect people who will work for them and not systemically keep them in poverty and need.

It takes a lot of resources to suppress a vast segment of your population and keep them in poverty. Imagine if all of those resources were spent on educating the population and providing them with opportunities rather.

The poorest states in the United States are those that have been run by Republicans the longest.

That isn’t what is happening but it is what you keep focussing on. Illegal immigration decreases under Democrats because Democrats prosecute the employers. The Republican party doesn’t want their biggest donors being prosecuted for hiring illegals.
So hold on a minute....Democrats really aren’t baiting in illegals by offering sanctuary and free shit?
Didn’t your Kenyan King add 25%....2.5 million to the illegal population during his eight year reign of terror?

Thank you for admitting that red states are suppressing Democratic voters so that they can’t elect people who will work for them and not systemically keep them in poverty and need.

It takes a lot of resources to suppress a vast segment of your population and keep them in poverty. Imagine if all of those resources were spent on educating the population and providing them with opportunities rather.

The poorest states in the United States are those that have been run by Republicans the longest.
But Mexifornia is comprised of only 12% of the nations population but 33% of Americas welfare leeches.

The menial jobs you speak of have always been jobs reserved for children seeking work experience...you begged 40 million wetbacks to invade our nation and now 35 year olds are fipping burgers trying to feed a family of eight. This is just another travesty manifested and fostered by leftist ideology.

At most, there are 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States. Once again you promote provable lies and propaganda to frighten people into thinking that immigration is your problem rather than the billionaires who offshore and your jobs.

Since the first slaves landed on your shores, the wealthy have told the gullible and the poor that black slaves were stealing their jobs. They did this to keep poor blacks and poor whites from joining forces and taking over the plantations.

Today they’re keeping poor blacks and poor whites from teaming up and changing the tax codes so that working people will get a fair shake, and the wealthy Republican donors will pay their fair share. And here you are spreading their propaganda for them.

Pay no attention to the billionaire behind the curtain who fears for his tax cuts. He is the great and powerful Oz!!!

Illegal immigration isn’t the problem, it’s billionaires who hire illegal immigrants who cause illegal immigration. They want it to continue.

So hold on a minute....Democrats really aren’t baiting in illegals by offering sanctuary and free shit?
Didn’t your Kenyan King add 25%....2.5 million to the illegal population during his eight year reign of terror?

Illegal immigration from Central and South America decreased under President Obama. 300,000 Mexicans self-deported under President Obama and illegal border crossings at the southern border were at their lowest levels in 50 years.

But the focus on the southern border ignores the fact that 40% of illegal immigration comes through your airports and through students and tourists overstaying their visas. There’s very little follow up and enforcement on that aspect of illegal immigration.

The focus for Republicans is all along the southern border because they can Score score political points, gin up the outrage machine, and then falsely blame Democrats over their failures to address the problems of illegal immigration.

Republicans continue to refuse to tighten laws or increased fines against employers of illegal immigrants. When a republican president is in power, they refused to prosecute the employers of illegal immigrants. And last but not least, Republicans refuse to reform immigration law.

When you offer no solutions, when your current programs consistently make the situation worse not better, and you refuse to change what you’re doing, its readily apparent that you don’t want to solve the problem.

But you take it further. You not only refused to do the things which work, you then lying about the programs Democrats have proven time and time again are more effective. This isn’t about Democrats wanting open borders. This is about Republican donors wanting access to cheap labor.

The Koch Company doesn’t hire hundreds of illegals to work in their chicken processing plants when there’s a Democrat in the White House. Why do you think they donate $80 million to electing Republicans?

Keep the fools out raged against illegal immigration and they’ll vote Republican.

Forum List

Back