What are the common denominators among deep blue cities...is it the number foreigners?

What the fuck is a "blue city"?

Bluefield Kentucky? Blue Ball Pennsylvania?

Haha...playing stupid is your shtick isn’t it?
LefTard Logic:
“You failed to properly use a semicolon therefore I refuse to comprehend or address the premise of what was asserted.”

Common Denominators of Blue States

Large incomes
Highly educated
Care about the health and well being of their citizens
Just look at all that wealth, education and caring in action!! It almost brings a tear to the eye, doesn't it.

AnimatedBoldHornedtoad-size_restricted.gif

How Republicans distribute paper towels
View attachment 423036

To be fair, paper towels aren't the only thing Rump distributed....

donald-trump-play-doh.jpg

ba

Basically any shithole over run with homeless deadbeats who piss and shit in the streets with high crime and little to no law and order that has run amok under democratic rule.

"democratic rule"? So you mean (horrors) people vote for their mayors and city council?

Or was that supposed to say "Democratic rule"?

You DO know that most municipalities don't even LIST political parties in their elections --- right?

There is nothing “Democratic” about the Democrat Party, I refuse to address the filthy fucks as such.

LefTard Logic:
“You failed to properly use a semicolon therefore I refuse to comprehend or address the premise of what was asserted.”

LefTard Logic:

That's nice dear. See previous post. I'll go get a sammich while you catch up.

(get it -- catch up/ketchup hee hee I kill me)

Things are really, really, really bad in our large cities.

There are many hard-working immigrants (legal and otherwise) who work so hard. It makes me so sad that many have lost their jobs. The lockdowns have been disastrous to our economy. Seeing people lined up for miles in their cars in order to get some food is a disgraceful reflection on this nation.

What has happened to San Francisco and New York City, for example, is an outrage: homelessness, violence out of control, super liberal politicians, etc.

I am devastated by President Trump's presumed loss, but I wish the very best of luck to President Biden (or Harris). I hope that they can heal this nation to some degree. I hope that they can stop the orgy of violence and that they can come up with a rational and effective way to open up the economy.

Above all, I hope the Trump haters will just let go of their anger and concentrate on helping the 46th President do something to improve the current disastrous social & economic situation.

And, yes, Pubs can continue to collect evidence of vote rigging, but they should cooperate with President Biden in getting this nation back to work and back to some semblance of social peace.

Is it the number of people living on top of one another in poverty and despair?
The number of homeless?
Is it the high rents for tiny filthy shitholes?
Is it the number of elitists playing puppet master with the citizenry?
Is it the competitive job markets / over population that hold wages down?
Is it the poor education due to the number of children to teacher ratio?

Are these the very things that drive folks to learn to despise the American Way?
Do said folks then gravitate toward the Democrat Party, the party that ‘kinda’ evokes displeasure with the American Way?
Are we sure this dynamic / cycle is good for the future of America?
Jesus, dude. How much do you hate America? How much do you hate yourself?

Just end it already.

Things are really, really, really bad in our large cities.

There are many hard-working immigrants (legal and otherwise) who work so hard. It makes me so sad that many have lost their jobs. The lockdowns have been disastrous to our economy. Seeing people lined up for miles in their cars in order to get some food is a disgraceful reflection on this nation.

What has happened to San Francisco and New York City, for example, is an outrage: homelessness, violence out of control, super liberal politicians, etc.

I am devastated by President Trump's presumed loss, but I wish the very best of luck to President Biden (or Harris). I hope that they can heal this nation to some degree. I hope that they can stop the orgy of violence and that they can come up with a rational and effective way to open up the economy.

Above all, I hope the Trump haters will just let go of their anger and concentrate on helping the 46th President do something to improve the current disastrous social & economic situation.

And, yes, Pubs can continue to collect evidence of vote rigging, but they should cooperate with President Biden in getting this nation back to work and back to some semblance of social peace.
Biden will be sending money to other nations.

The number of homeless?

Are these the very things that drive folks to learn to despise the American Way?
Do said folks then gravitate toward the Democrat Party, the party that ‘kinda’ evokes displeasure with the American Way?
Jesus, dude. How much do you hate America? How much do you hate yourself?

Just end it already.
I told you to stop talking to yourself.

ba

Basically any shithole over run with homeless deadbeats who piss and shit in the streets with high crime and little to no law and order that has run amok under democratic rule.

"democratic rule"? So you mean (horrors) people vote for their mayors and city council?

You DO know that most municipalities don't even LIST political parties in their elections --- right?

He meant Democrats. You know, the Garbage Party.

cWxhP1Ep.jpeg

The number of homeless?

Free shit...

always free shit...

In many forms.

When the American way... freedom... was tried, humanity progressed more in hundred years than it had progressed to that point. More inventions and ingenuity than ever before.

And then someone invented free shit.

The number of homeless?

I believe that population desity plays a huge role in all the inner city ills. In fact if 2020 has taught us anything it's that the megacities are an albatross around our necks but no politicians are addressing that. NYC despite dranconian lockdowns was the world's worst corona hell hole. Why. Populations density, international same day travel and absolute dependence upon mass transit. Add the abject poverty, crime and unchecked riots that these huge cities generate and we should be looking to down size and update them.
Had COVID 19 actually been the 3-4 % killer it was hyped to be NYC would not have been able to keep up with the burials.

ba

There is nothing “Democratic” about the Democrat Party, I refuse to address the filthy fucks as such.

LefTard Logic:

Define a "filthy fuck".

I define it as a racist loser such as yourself. A human being so vile and so base that he needs to debase others to build up his fragile male ego. It must be sad to go through life thinking the only way you can get ahead is to keep your betters down.

The number of homeless?

While there may be some truth to that I live in the most diverse county in America,Fort Bend here in Texas and it's a very wealthy county.

The number of homeless?

Clearly conservatives will never give up on this ridiculous sophistry.

The number of homeless?

You missed a few of the common denominators like pagan savages(BLM/antifa), single parent households, laziness, g'ment idolatry, chronic unemployment even when there were jobs, total lack of common sense, GROUPTHINK, community leaders(drug dealers), welfare mentality(why are we always living in poverty?), children raising parent(s) etc. The Black ghettos & White slums (San Francisco etc.) areas don't have an electrified fence holding then in the ghettos/slums but something more sinister is holding the ghetto Blacks & White slumers from escaping the ghettos/slums, & that is GROUPTHINK/strength in numbers & elitist propaganda of promises of a better life if the ghettoteers/slumers stay where they are & wait for g'ment help... that NEVER ARRIVES(it can't as the taxpayers cannot afford to support the chronically unemployed.

The number of homeless?

They have no morals so they cheat and flood the ballot boxes with votes from dead people, illegal aliens, and imaginary non existent human beings.

They are Godless.

When the American way... freedom... was tried, humanity progressed more in hundred years than it had progressed to that point. More inventions and ingenuity than ever before.

And then someone invented free shit.

Yes, low/tax free dividends dividends is the ideal "free shit". Other people work while you sit at home getting the bulk of the money they earn as "income on your investment". Fewer than 40% of the "investor class" works full time. So who are the lazy fucks sitting on their asses, living off the work of others.

80% of the people who get social assistance are working full time. McDonalds is one of the most profitable companies in America, but the kids to who actually make the burgers, need food stamps, and MedicAid, as well as a second job, in order to get by.

"Free shit" is Amazon, the most profitable company on the planet, paying zero in income taxes, allowing it's owner to become the first trillionaire on the planet. All while asking the City of New York to pay $9 billion in infrastructure improvements so that New Yorkers can have the privilege of hosting the new Amazon headquarters.

"Free Shit" is every taxpayer in America contributing to pay for the earned income credits, food stamps, and MedicAid, and Section 8 for every minimum wage worker in America, while their employers book record profits and pay out the highest dividends in history, and the stock market is setting record highs.

Forum List

Back