What are some of your favorite songs by the rock group, Foreigner?

The entire Foreigner 4 album was my soundtrack of 1981. This is a deep track on that album that is best played looking out over a moon lit, snowscaped starry night...preferably with company. :)

The entire Foreigner 4 album was my soundtrack of 1981. This is a deep track on that album that is best played looking out over a moon lit, snowscaped starry night...preferably with company. :)

Thanks for your reply. Foreigner 4 is easily my favorite album by them. I think it's more consistently good than the rest of their albums, although their self-titled debut is pretty impressive, as well.

Thanks for your reply. Foreigner 4 is easily my favorite album by them. I think it's more consistently good than the rest of their albums, although their self-titled debut is pretty impressive, as well.

They were a consistently good studio band. Never saw them live. This is one of my wife's (and mine) favorites.

Forum List

Back