What are Crop Circles....Who makes them...What do they mean...Why almost all in the U.k.????

How does man bend the crop without breaking it when bent at 90-230 degrees....it is oblowme MAGIC wand!!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Try it yourself. It's easy. A stick and some rope. That's all it takes.

No mystery.

Like I said, the only mystery is why there are still morons who believe they are extraterrestrial in origin.

And how do they not break the stalks?....Magic, from the obomanation?...ROTFLMFAO!!

How does man bend the crop without breaking it when bent at 90-230 degrees....it is oblowme MAGIC wand!!!!!....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Try it yourself. It's easy. A stick and some rope. That's all it takes.

No mystery.

Like I said, the only mystery is why there are still morons who believe they are extraterrestrial in origin.

And how do they not break the stalks?....Magic, from the obomanation?...ROTFLMFAO!!

Like I said, try it yourself. It's easy.

Did you not watch the videos I provided? Humans bending stalks flat without breaking them.

Your credulousness explains much.

The whole point of the two guys who started crop circles was to see how dumb people are, and the crazy shit they would make up about them.

They succeeded beyond their wildest dreams! :lol:

William Levengood’s research team said they found that nodes of plants in crop circles were changed by heat, like the water in the plants would boil. It would cause the plants to bend, but not break. Another strange finding was iron ore on the leaves which must have been molten when deposited there, the team said. (Courtesy of Patty Greer)

Also here in the US

file_191921_0_Crop_Cirles_header.jpg

Forum List

Back