What about Indian and Chinese pollution?

China has high target goals for reduction in fossil fuel use. Yes, those two countries are the biggest polluters. I don't know what India is doing, but China is actively working on it--which is more than I can say for the U.S.
Bull; China said they’ll start in a few years.
If you look at this article from National Geographic, it sounds as if they've begun in a big way.

Three years ago, at the Communist Party’s annual congress, Premier Li Keqiang declared war on air pollution in China. At the party congress this past March, he renewed his vow “to make our skies blue again.” Among Li’s main weapons: Reducing the production of steel and of coal-fired electricity. To replace coal, China is rolling out the world’s biggest investment in wind and solar power.
China's Surprising Solutions to Clear Killer Air
Do you know what an “investment” is?
HINT: They are taking money for a “future” venture.
Do you know what it means when they say "shut down" or "closed"? You didn't read the article, did you? Car emission standards take affect this coming year, and they are developing the solar and wind production to replace the coal and gas plants.
Oh, never mind. You don't want to hear China is making us look like slugs. Which we are.
I know people who live there and own businesses.
China is not doing anything to make the world a cleaner place.
I believe the news media...not.
You sure? That's a pretty big article in Nat Geo. Did they just make it up?

Bull; China said they’ll start in a few years.
If you look at this article from National Geographic, it sounds as if they've begun in a big way.

Three years ago, at the Communist Party’s annual congress, Premier Li Keqiang declared war on air pollution in China. At the party congress this past March, he renewed his vow “to make our skies blue again.” Among Li’s main weapons: Reducing the production of steel and of coal-fired electricity. To replace coal, China is rolling out the world’s biggest investment in wind and solar power.
Do you know what it means when they say "shut down" or "closed"? You didn't read the article, did you? Car emission standards take affect this coming year, and they are developing the solar and wind production to replace the coal and gas plants.
Oh, never mind. You don't want to hear China is making us look like slugs. Which we are.
Yes.
National Geographic!
You’ve got to be kidding!

Yes.
National Geographic!
So if a publication is pro-environmental protection, it is going to write a glowing article about a foreign country that is NOT doing anything to clean up its act?
What sense does that make, really?

Lead by example.

Trumps example is filth, dirt, racism, corruption, lies, and hate.

China was incorrigible racists and mass polluters long before Trump came into office and they will continue being so long after he's gone.

Yes.
National Geographic!
So if a publication is pro-environmental protection, it is going to write a glowing article about a foreign country that is NOT doing anything to clean up its act?

Perhaps, They want you to think Everyone is going along with the GW hogwash so they can Buffalo more stupid Americans to pay up to those funding the MSM DEMs.

Yes.
National Geographic!
What sense does any agenda driven publication make?
They have suckers willing to buy and read their drivel and they probably have stock in the entities that promise and never deliver.
NG has been claiming since the 60s that Africa will be civilized in the “next 10 years”...a load of bullshit.

Yes.
National Geographic!

Perhaps, They want you to think Everyone is going along with the GW hogwash so they can Buffalo more stupid Americans to pay up to those funding the MSM DEMs.
Grants, gifts, entitlements, and ads in the free monthly magazine leads to stereotyping the donor demographic to bring in a lot of money without doing a whole lot of anything except Bias confirmation.

What I want to know is why Greta Thunberg doesn't take her climate shit to China.....no .....because she and her crazy lunatic parents like New York better!

If you really look over the chemistry and mechanics of "Clean" energy you are looking at an ecological disaster waiting to happen

Forum List

Back