Whar happens in a divorce?

What I plan to do is pay off my cars and transfer them to my wife and then borrow $6,000. Once I have the $6,000 I should be able to make a pretty good start living on my own. Then after living apart for one year I will just file for divorce and make it a very good deal for her. She will get all the assets except my $6,000 and I will agree to pay her around $600 a month in alimony for about 10 years unless the law requires something more. If she wants to fight it then I will just stay married.
Plans go right out the window in war and divorce.

Before you do anything...
Get a private investigator...see what she has been doing while you aren't watching. There's a reason why you want a divorce (unless you have been a cad or unfaithful or something)
Women have always been better at men with manipulation.

And giving her everything?
I really wouldn't. Unless you are guilty of something. Something is off here...dunno what but something. That's why the PI.
And when he shows you that she HAS been doing something....it saves you a ton of money. Not to mention that the parent with the kids gets a third of the gross income. Just saying.

Get a private investigator...see what she has been doing while you aren't watching. There's a reason why you want a divorce (unless you have been a cad or unfaithful or something)

I really wouldn't. Unless you are guilty of something. Something is off here...dunno what but something. That's why the PI.
And when he shows you that she HAS been doing something....it saves you a ton of money. Not to mention that the parent with the kids gets a third of the gross income. Just saying.
Find for what is rightfully yours, be flexible where you can. If she lies, you must never back down and throw everyone under the bus. I have to do that now in all likelihood.

There an old but true saying... You never fully know your wife; until you're sitting across the table from her, at divorce proceedings...

There an old but true saying... You never fully know your wife; until you're sitting across the table from her, at divorce proceedings...
I bloody well know my.wife and her family. I am a man of.peace but one truth is that I abhor cowards and more abstractly injustice. If I feel someone is railroading me I will wll bring the Wrath of G_d as he is my.Maker and must defend what is righteous. WE all must defend what is righteous.

Last edited:
I bloody well know my.wife and her family. I am a man of.peace but one truth is that I abhor cowards and more abstractly injustice. If I feel someone is railroading me I will wll bring the Wrath of G_d as he is my.Maker and must defend what is righteous. WE all must defend what is righteous.
Sometimes in court the truth is no longer relevant....but what you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt is. And sometimes in the realm of false accusations the accusation itself is enough. Because in some instances the accused needs to prove a negative.

I had my ex cold, dead to rights guilty....could sent her off to the pokey for fraud and pergery. But I thought my son needed his mother even if she was a lying manipulative whore.

I was wrong.

I should have sent her to jail and washed my hands.

She has been pouring nothing but poison in his ear ever since. Alienation of affection only gets you money....it doesn't get you what you really want.

Sometimes in court the truth is no longer relevant....but what you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt is. And sometimes in the realm of false accusations the accusation itself is enough. Because in some instances the accused needs to prove a negative.

I had my ex cold, dead to rights guilty....could sent her off to the pokey for fraud and pergery. But I thought my son needed his mother even if she was a lying manipulative whore.

I was wrong.

I should have sent her to jail and washed my hands.

She has been pouring nothing but poison in his ear ever since. Alienation of affection only gets you money....it doesn't get you what you really want.
I can prove plenty but I don't want to go down that road unless.forced.

So I should just stay married? I never said she did anything wrong.

Well just make sure eh?

I don’t care if she has sex with tons of men. I’m not sure what it would accomplish to prove that she did.

I guess the reason I have never cared about stuff like that is because there would always be a way to avoid getting caught. Most cheaters don’t get caught on purpose. Some do but it usually isn’t the norm. There are old church ladies that get credit for living a totally righteous life but she managed to have multiple long term affairs for decades without even being suspected. It would be a huge burden to force your spouse to account for every hour of your marriage. That sounds exhausting. If you want out of the marriage, get out. You don’t have to wait for them to cheat to do that. If you want to stay in the marriage, then why would it matter if she cheated. I’m an odd ball. this never makes any sense to me.

The only thing that would make sense is that if you have been itching to leave for years and she finally cheats then you bolt out fast as hell so that she is the bad guy and you’re not. Otherwise no comprende. Sorry I don’t understand your logic enough. What does my wife cheating have to do with anything?

I don’t care if she has sex with tons of men. I’m not sure what it would accomplish to prove that she did.

I guess the reason I have never cared about stuff like that is because there would always be a way to avoid getting caught. Most cheaters don’t get caught on purpose. Some do but it usually isn’t the norm. There are old church ladies that get credit for living a totally righteous life but she managed to have multiple long term affairs for decades without even being suspected. It would be a huge burden to force your spouse to account for every hour of your marriage. That sounds exhausting. If you want out of the marriage, get out. You don’t have to wait for them to cheat to do that. If you want to stay in the marriage, then why would it matter if she cheated. I’m an odd ball. this never makes any sense to me.

The only thing that would make sense is that if you have been itching to leave for years and she finally cheats then you bolt out fast as hell so that she is the bad guy and you’re not. Otherwise no comprende. Sorry I don’t understand your logic enough. What does my wife cheating have to do with anything?
It would mean that you don't have to give her any financial support in the way of house, alimony, or vehicles. You get to keep your assets if she cheated.

No, it doesn't make it feel any better when you get divorced. But it does make life a bit easier to live when you don't have to give up everything you have worked for during the marriage.

It would mean that you don't have to give her any financial support in the way of house, alimony, or vehicles. You get to keep your assets if she cheated.

No, it doesn't make it feel any better when you get divorced. But it does make life a bit easier to live when you don't have to give up everything you have worked for during the marriage.

Ok. I’ll just write her a check.

Forum List

Back