Western Europe shows no sign of waking up.

Interesting charts, though some information can be considered somewhat outdated now. Interesting to point out, the total crime rate per 1000 people in Germany is almost two-fold of the US' one.

Either the Germans consider crossing the road on red line as a crime, or something is not accurate in those charts.
If you click on the category in question, you get a "definition" which explains the figures,
"...statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence." Happy to help.

I'm sure that you don't want to talk about anything that goes outside your narrative that Muslims are going to kill us all and that's why we need to support the Zionist Entity continuing to find new ways to piss them off.

But this was a single mentally ill man who acted out.

Walk in any major US city, you'll find dozens of guys like this.

And majority of U.S. Cities are ran by those like you, so you can see why the mentally ill walk so freely in the U.S. …

JoeB131 You can’t compare people that are allowed to entire Germany legally to those that illegally enter the U.S. …

I mean it blows my mind how you took that leap when one legally enters and the other does not…

Well, let's look at that.

Germany has a policy of welcoming refugees, no questions asked. It was a policy the Allies imposed on Germany after World War II because of this guy...

1636799014846.png

But on balance, the Germans kind of have this right. They realize that there is a need for cheap immigrant labor, and they have a program of Guest Workers (guestarbiters) who have temporary work permits. It actually works pretty well...

And majority of U.S. Cities are ran by those like you, so you can see why the mentally ill walk so freely in the U.S.

Yes, I realize that you don't have a lot of stew-bums in Jesusland, or you just don't notice them.

But if you want to have a logical discussion about this, rather than a kneejerk repeating of whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio, it's this.

Our mental health policy is awful because liberals came up with the stupid idea that you can't lock someone up unless they are an immediate danger to themselves or others (rather than a potential threat), and the result was to empty the mental hospitals onto the streets. The other half of that equation was that these mental hospitals should have been replaced with outpatient programs, which we lack on a national level because conservatives are too busy giving tax breaks to rich people.

So do the mentally ill gravitate towards the cities? yes, that's where they are more likely to find some help, food, shelter, etc.

Is it a commendable thing that Suburban White people drive these folks out? Meh. Not really.

If you click on the category in question, you get a "definition" which explains the figures,
"...statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence." Happy to help.
Do you mean that a great deal of minor crimes goes unreported in the US?

Yes, I realize that you don't have a lot of stew-bums in Jesusland, or you just don't notice them.

But if you want to have a logical discussion about this, rather than a kneejerk repeating of whatever shit you heard on Hate Radio, it's this.

Our mental health policy is awful because liberals came up with the stupid idea that you can't lock someone up unless they are an immediate danger to themselves or others (rather than a potential threat), and the result was to empty the mental hospitals onto the streets. The other half of that equation was that these mental hospitals should have been replaced with outpatient programs, which we lack on a national level because conservatives are too busy giving tax breaks to rich people.

So do the mentally ill gravitate towards the cities? yes, that's where they are more likely to find some help, food, shelter, etc.

Is it a commendable thing that Suburban White people drive these folks out? Meh. Not really.
Tis is pretty much the story in the UK. Thatcher closed down the asylums to save money. Instead of funding "care in the community" she gave all the cash to her rich mates as tax breaks.
My son is a copper and mostof his days are spent dealing with these poor people. He once spent 4 hours baby sitting a suiicide rsk because there was no institution they could take her too.. Meanwhile the baddies run riot. Joined up conservative thinking.

What a revelation, there are criminals and mentally ill people among refugees, too.

Not sure what this fact has to do with "waking up" or "sleeping", but ... it sure wasn't a surprise.

In comparison to Merkel and her united satanist gang of CSUCDUSPDFDPGreensLefts Hitler would be an angel.

It's only a matter of time when I read on this web board, that a line about "monkeys with typewriters" crosses my mind.

But perhaps they got AI these days that can mimic this total lack of meaning in online postings.

The German state for example tricked me once by not giving me money which I had to get. In a suit at law my lawyers and the lawyers of the state made a compromise which I never understood, although I got 50% of the money which I had to get. I did not even understand what all this idiots were really discussing about. They used practically a closed formal system for their decisions which sounded as if ET's would discuss about the justice for mice. Totally unreal. They asked me whether I will agree or not and I asked back "Does this mean I am 'guilty' now?" My lawyer was irritated, thought a little while and then he said "Yes". So I suggested I will agree when it is written there "I agree although I am 100% innocent in this situation. I made absolutelly nothing wrong". My lawyer said: "This is impossible. Either you accept it to be guilty or you have to go to the next higher court to fight for your innocence". I thought about the consequences - the waste of energy and time - and answered "I agree". Still today I do not know what I was guilty for. I guess somewhere will be written something about anywhere in any statistics.

Perhaps this is answering one of your still perhaps not really existing questions: Justice and laws are different things. And what's written on pieces of paper is not reality. Reality is full of contradictions.

Only in Germany politicians can't be persecuted for corruption.
Justice in this country.....are you joking?

It's only a matter of time when I read on this web board, that a line about "monkeys with typewriters" crosses my mind.

But perhaps they got AI these days that can mimic this total lack of meaning in online postings.

What do you talking about?
If you don't like posting here stay in your Berlin.
Germans are not welcome here because most of you are too stupid and too arrogant.

Germans are not welcome here because most of you are too stupid and too arrogant.

Too arrogant, okay, point taken ... but there is nothing that could rob you Trumpists of the award for stupid.

Too arrogant, okay, point taken ... but there is nothing that could rob you Trumpists of the award for stupid.

I vote for GOP but I don't like Trump because he's a traitor.
And you, Germans, f... off from here and go to teach 'democracy' Africa and Arabic countries.
Who take you seriously now, except welfare bandits from the turd world no one wants move to you.

What does all that mean?

That real life and this what others think about real life - with the help of numbers or without the help of numbers - are often totally different things.

The state owed you money and paid only a half of them

In this concrete example the federal republic of Germany paid me half of the money she had to pay to me - with the help of a corrupt system of "justice". And not only this: She disqualified me for her own failure.

and a condition for that was you recognizing your guilt on something? You don't tell the whole story, obviously.

... and you don't suffer a lack of stupidity and arrogance!

Only in Germany politicians can't be persecuted for corruption.

I know for example from a politician from whom I think he is one of the most honorful people and who did do the very best for his community. Because he was persecuted for corruption - with an extremely immense expense and the full power of the police - his carreer and his way of life had been drastically reduced. It is by the way astonishing that someone in Germany is able to be guilty for corruption even in case this one never got or took money from anyone for the own purpose and the own richdom.

Justice in this country.....are you joking?

100% justice is in no country of the world and in no political system a real possibility. The judical system in Germany is not bad - but it suffers a problem in Germany: a lack of critics. I guess this problem exists all over the planet.

And the real problem is not to judge someone for a crime. The best is crimes never will happen so no one has to be judged.

Last edited:
I vote for GOP but I don't like Trump because he's a traitor.
And you, Germans, f... off from here and go to teach 'democracy' Africa and Arabic countries.
Who take you seriously now, except welfare bandits from the turd world no one wants move to you.

Since Trump, the "taking you seriously" on the world scale part is something Americans better shouldn't bring up.

Forum List

Back