West Mifflin walmart: woman accused of urinating on potatoes at walmart turns herself in

Great
ive just changed my ice cream habbit to
I dont buy anything unless its got an intact plastic seal
OR the good ol fashioned box with the open here zip

I always smell my potatoes before I buy them. It is my way of sorting if they are about to turn or not.

WEST MIFFLIN WALMART: Woman accused of urinating on potatoes at Walmart turns herself in

WEST MIFFLIN, Pa. - A woman has turned herself in after a bizarre incident at the Walmart in West Mifflin, police said.
--------------------------

It just gets better and better. Imagine the tards who fail to wash their produce in general lmfao.
You know that she has gotten paid for doing that. And I betcha that she had done it on the brand of potatoes that are Non GMO. Walmart is the only store that has low cost Non GMO potatoes. They always attacking the organic or the Non GMO's section.. But just imagine that they are trying to start home deliveries. So that people will not have to come to the store to shop anymore. That the employees will start doing these type of crap.
They're not mentioning on T.V. about delivery service personnel has been doing the same. Because they are all going to have home delivery service only. No more shopping in stores.

Delivery driver busted chowing down on meal

https://nypost.com/2019/03/29/doord...ht-on-camera-sneaking-sip-of-teens-milkshake/

VIDEO: Uber Eats deliveryman takes a bite out of customer’s order while no one is watching

Delivery driver caught on camera 'licking' customer's drink

Forum List

Back