Were Chris Cornell, and Chester Bennington Murdered?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
I came across this rather interesting "conspiracy" theory, and thought some of you conspiracy buffs, and fans might like to see...

Last edited:
WELL, at least you posted this thread in the right forum! :p
Yeah, pedophilia is no big deal.
i had no idea you felt that way!!!

SHAME ON YOU!
Bill Clinton spent so so so much time on the Lolita Express, but please post the photo of Trump and Epstein as if that's meaningful
he did spend time on epstein's airplane, flying to clinton foundation supported charity events throughout the world.... epstein donated its use.... Epstein only flew with clinton on it once or twice, the other times was clinton with his clinton foundation staff.... primarily, Doug Band, who was on nearly every if not all, manifests for flights with clinton.....

Clinton was a business friend of Epstein's...well, Epstein was a big donor to the democratic party...type of business and philanthropy type business....

Trump was a personal friend of Epstein's for a decade or two or three....

BOTH should have recognized Epstein's penchant for young teens and reported such, to authorities, imo.

SHAME ON YOU!
Bill Clinton spent so so so much time on the Lolita Express, but please post the photo of Trump and Epstein as if that's meaningful
he did spend time on epstein's airplane, flying to clinton foundation supported charity events throughout the world.... epstein donated its use.... Epstein only flew with clinton on it once or twice, the other times was clinton with his clinton foundation staff.... primarily, Doug Band, who was on nearly every if not all, manifests for flights with clinton.....

Clinton was a business friend of Epstein's...well, Epstein was a big donor to the democratic party...type of business and philanthropy type business....

BOTH should have recognized Epstein's penchant for young teens and reported such, to authorities, imo.

LOL! "I had to fly with those 16 year old stewardesses! " LOL

LOLOL

You're hopeless!

Defending legitimate pedophiles because they're "democrats"

SHAME ON YOU!

LOLOL

You're hopeless!

you do know that Virginia Roberts, the girl who sang like a canary on the Epstein abuse and the prince Andrew involvement, was first picked up by Epstein, when he was staying at Mara Lago don't you?

Its amazing how quick you are discount horrific acts by the elite. Hell, not even horrific. Just negative.
It blows my fucking mind at the amount of sheep in this country.

some heartless idiot vandalized the Chris Cornell statue in Seattle

SHAME ON YOU!

Yeah what about all those times Epstein visited Bill at the WH as well?

Hmmm? What a chummy relationship!

The Secret Service never once told Bill that Epstein was kidnapping underage girls and prostituting them out to the BJ Clinton's of the world?

SHAME ON YOU!

LOLOL

You're hopeless!

you do know that Virginia Roberts, the girl who sang like a canary on the Epstein abuse and the prince Andrew involvement, was first picked up by Epstein, when he was staying at Mara Lago don't you?

That's what got Epstein booted from Mar a Lago, right?

Trump booted Epstein, the Clintons were his frequent flyers

SHAME ON YOU!

LOLOL

You're hopeless!

Hey maybe she can be the next Kamala Harris? Same kneepad career path right?

SHAME ON YOU!

Whatever and whoever is involved. Why does it seem that elites or politicians or the wealthy are constantly thought of as being involved with this?

Forum List

Back