We're adding a new immigrant city the size of Orlando Florida EVERY MONTH.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Orlando Florida has an estimated population around 250,000 people. Just to help people grasp just how big the illegal immigration problem is, we just added a "New Orlando" full of illegal immigrants last month. And estimates are the monthly numbers will continue increasing. And every immigrant in every New Orlando will need every free service that America offers. What happens to America's poorest citizens who need those same free services?

Orlando Florida has an estimated population around 250,000 people. Just to help people grasp just how big the illegal immigration problem is, we just added a "New Orlando" full of illegal immigrants last month. And estimates are the monthly numbers will continue increasing. And every immigrant in every New Orlando will need every free service that America offers. What happens to America's poorest citizens who need those same free services?
I know..it's insane. IMO, it's mainly the Cloward-Piven strategy.

There should be justice for these people doing that. I don't hate illegals, I hate the government that's enabling them and allowing unimpeded

invasion of our country. No other country on the planet allows that crap.

Last edited:
I know..it's insane. IMO, it's mainly the Cloward-Piven strategy.

There should be justice for these people doing that. I don't hate illegals, I hate the government that's enabling them and allowing unimpeded

invasion of our country. No other country on the planet allows that crap.
Exactly, I have no animosity for people trying to better their lives and their kids lives. I've met illegals and young DACAs who are hardworking good people. But inviting in millions of completely unknown unvetted people is insanity.

I'll be glad when they start showing up in significant numbers here. Based on all the dust in my house, I could probably keep a hard-working maid busy for weeks.

Whats gonna happen when they run out of hotels!?? someone needs to tell Biden this isnt a monopoly game!

This probably just erases any job growth we have as well.... so if we just har 200 K jobs supposedly in December, then the tax revenue from all those jobs will be eaten up by the 250K people now going on
public assistance. There is no way all these people are coming here and magically getting jobs, renting apartments on their own. They will be collecting checks.

The one world order had to happen(it's been ordained/can't stop it). This is not about countries it's about people & their INDIVIDUAL choices. There has been a line drawn in the sand & folks are finding out that whether they like it or not they are having to pick a side off that line that they want to defend. Just make absolutely sure that you pick the side with the lesser amount of people on it, as this choice may well be the most important decision that you ever make in this world, or the hereafter.

The one world order had to happen(it's been ordained/can't stop it). This is not about countries it's about people & their INDIVIDUAL choices. There has been a line drawn in the sand & folks are finding out that whether they like it or not they are having to pick a side off that line that they want to defend. Just make absolutely sure that you pick the side with the lesser amount of people on it, as this choice may well be the most important decision that you ever make in this world, or the hereafter.
Fuck that! I'm for individuality!

It's disgusting....thank you Barack Ovomit, thank you Biden and thugs, for replacing traditional American population in this vile way!

When Americans realize what has been happening for years, it will be too late.

Get them bused to Democrat ran states. Then watch the border wall triple in size.
Get them bused out of the US. The tan buses used to run south of the border from here weekly.

I live in FL. Usually overstayed visas, but what's going on now is beyond the pale.

More people illegally invading America than a small town population monthly and regularly.

That's not "promoting the general welfare" of Americans. It's just the opposite of that.

JoeXi hasn't the IQ to see why De Santis chose Martha's Vineyard, since JoeXi is simply now too busy mimicking Obama. One reason De Santis chose where the deceptive Arab son lives is because of the Kurdika incident, which incident definitely has to do with immigration.

JoeXi hasn't the IQ to see why De Santis chose Martha's Vineyard, since JoeXi is simply now too busy mimicking Obama. One reason De Santis chose where the deceptive Arab son lives is because of the Kurdika incident, which incident definitely has to do with immigration.
Why are you posting the exact same thing over and over?

Forum List

Back