Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I hope he does well and win a SB

Attachments

• wents.jpg
    wents.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Really surprised the Eagles got anything of value for him. The Colts were actually good last year. They had a top 10 offense and a top 10 defense. There were rumors of Andrew Luck coming back. I guess that ain’t happening anymore.

Suckers!

Wentz has lost his A game.

he dont have to deal with philly media no mo

The Philly media was not throwing those interceptions and missing easy pass routes

They help run him out of town. He doesnt have to worry about that now
His performance ran him out of town.

I can’t see the Colts putting their future on Wentz. I would rather have Old Man Rivers as my QB.

Suckers!

Wentz has lost his A game.

he dont have to deal with philly media no mo

The Philly media was not throwing those interceptions and missing easy pass routes

They help run him out of town. He doesnt have to worry about that now
Wentz was given every opportunity by the management and the fans. Supposedly he and Pederson did not speak for 9 or 10 weeks during the season. He seemed to want to do things his way and was stubborn in learning from mistakes also. I really believe the fans wanted him to succeed here. The way he left is not a good thing. Mainly because he was quiet. But that may be just him. He is fortunate there were no fans in the stands this year. He had a pass that McNabb did not get. And as of now McNabb was much better a QB then Wentz.

Forum List

Back