Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

Wash, rinse, repeat, annihilate the Jews.

Don't treat Jews like shit for 400 years and they won't use chemical weapons to kill you.
I forgot to specify that the Bolsheviks had their Judaism beaten out of them by the Christians...nice job.

In the years leading up to the 1917 revolution, Jews were disproportionately represented in all of Russia's subversive leftist parties. Jewish hatred of the Tsarist regime had a basis in objective conditions. Of the leading European powers of the day, imperial Russia was the most institutionally conservative and anti-Jewish. For example, Jews were normally not permitted to reside outside a large area in the west of the Empire known as the "Pale of Settlement."

However understandable, and perhaps even defensible, Jewish hostility toward the imperial regime may have been, the remarkable Jewish role in the vastly more despotic Soviet regime is less easy to justify. In a recently published book about the Jews in Russia during the 20th century, Russian-born Jewish writer Sonya Margolina goes so far as to call the Jewish role in supporting the Bolshevik regime the "historic sin of the Jews." She points, for example, to the prominent role of Jews as commandants of Soviet Gulag concentration and labor camps, and the role of Jewish Communists in the systematic destruction of Russian churches. Moreover, she goes on, "The Jews of the entire world supported Soviet power, and remained silent in the face of any criticism from the opposition." In light of this record, Margolina offers a grim prediction:

The exaggeratedly enthusiastic participation of the Jewish Bolsheviks in the subjugation and destruction of Russia is a sin that will be avenged Soviet power will be equated with Jewish power, and the furious hatred against the Bolsheviks will become hatred against Jews.

If the past is any indication, it is unlikely that many Russians will seek the revenge that Margolina prophecies. Anyway, to blame "the Jews" for the horrors of Communism seems no more justifiable than to blame "white people" for Negro slavery, or "the Germans" for the Second World War or "the Holocaust."

Can't call them "jewish" Bolsheviks as they were atheists. They were not jews.
Jewish is a race, not a religion. The Israeli "right of return" isn't extended to those who believe in God, it is extended to those who can establish a Jewish mother. I.e., nothing religious at all about the Jewish state.

They were russian. Do you classify all Bolsheviks by their regions or state of origin or tribal/subgroup in the vast Russian empire? Why do you do it to "jews"? Why single them out as different from the rest?
They single themselves out. We say "The Final Solution" was Hitler's plan to exterminate Jews. [/irony]
To paraphrase Hitler ,"One of the worst things the Jews brought to the world was a conscience."
Apparently, cnelson prefers sociopaths.

During Poland's version of the Holocaust, the Deluge where a proportionate amount of Poles were killed as Jews during the Holocaust.

Jews collaborated with Sweden to spy on Poland.

This comes from the work of a Jew named Nussbaum.

A World Problem: Jews-Poland-humanity; a Psychological and Historical Study
You might as well Link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Jewish bankers from Warsaw, Poland also were supplying the invading Prussian, and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

This Jewish source admits it, and even gloats of it.

Warsaw. The Jewish Metropolis
You seem to have no lack of Nazi propaganda material to Link to.

Glenn Dynner is a Jewish Historian, not a Nazi propagandist.
When you Link to Google Books, which will host any book it can scan in, you lose a certain amount of creditability.
When the book starts off by calling the Jews satanically evil and the light of the world, I don't give a crap who wrote the book or what his credentials are.
Glenn Dynner is a secular, self-hating Jew who wishes he weren't a Jew; there's more than enough of his kind publishing "history" books.
During Poland's version of the Holocaust, the Deluge where a proportionate amount of Poles were killed as Jews during the Holocaust.

Jewish bankers from Warsaw, Poland also were supplying the invading Prussian, and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

You seem to have no lack of Nazi propaganda material to Link to.

Glenn Dynner is a Jewish Historian, not a Nazi propagandist.
When you Link to Google Books, which will host any book it can scan in, you lose a certain amount of creditability.
When the book starts off by calling the Jews satanically evil and the light of the world, I don't give a crap who wrote the book or what his credentials are.
Glenn Dynner is a secular, self-hating Jew who wishes he weren't a Jew; there's more than enough of his kind publishing "history" books.

How is this any worse than your claims of Poles building concentration camps, and cheering as the Nazis arrived?

If you declassify chemical weapons and have an entire propaganda media support, a regime can get away with any atrocity. The Clinton administration authorized CS gas to be used against American citizens with military tanks. CS was outlawed for use in prisons and the Military since the 20's.CS exists in a powder form and can't be sprayed unless it has a gas carrier. In the case of the Branch Davidians at Waco, the gas might have killed them outright but the carrier for the powered gas was similar in combustion strength to lacquer thinner. When you combine a powdered relatively inert gas with volatile lacquer thinner you have a freaking bomb and lighting a cigarette could cause a conflagration. Didn't the Clinton administration understand that the combination of toxic gas might kill 80 Men Women and children?

In the years leading up to the 1917 revolution, Jews were disproportionately represented in all of Russia's subversive leftist parties. Jewish hatred of the Tsarist regime had a basis in objective conditions. Of the leading European powers of the day, imperial Russia was the most institutionally conservative and anti-Jewish. For example, Jews were normally not permitted to reside outside a large area in the west of the Empire known as the "Pale of Settlement."

However understandable, and perhaps even defensible, Jewish hostility toward the imperial regime may have been, the remarkable Jewish role in the vastly more despotic Soviet regime is less easy to justify. In a recently published book about the Jews in Russia during the 20th century, Russian-born Jewish writer Sonya Margolina goes so far as to call the Jewish role in supporting the Bolshevik regime the "historic sin of the Jews." She points, for example, to the prominent role of Jews as commandants of Soviet Gulag concentration and labor camps, and the role of Jewish Communists in the systematic destruction of Russian churches. Moreover, she goes on, "The Jews of the entire world supported Soviet power, and remained silent in the face of any criticism from the opposition." In light of this record, Margolina offers a grim prediction:

The exaggeratedly enthusiastic participation of the Jewish Bolsheviks in the subjugation and destruction of Russia is a sin that will be avenged Soviet power will be equated with Jewish power, and the furious hatred against the Bolsheviks will become hatred against Jews.

If the past is any indication, it is unlikely that many Russians will seek the revenge that Margolina prophecies. Anyway, to blame "the Jews" for the horrors of Communism seems no more justifiable than to blame "white people" for Negro slavery, or "the Germans" for the Second World War or "the Holocaust."

Jewish is a race, not a religion. The Israeli "right of return" isn't extended to those who believe in God, it is extended to those who can establish a Jewish mother. I.e., nothing religious at all about the Jewish state.

They were russian. Do you classify all Bolsheviks by their regions or state of origin or tribal/subgroup in the vast Russian empire? Why do you do it to "jews"? Why single them out as different from the rest?
They single themselves out. We say "The Final Solution" was Hitler's plan to exterminate Jews. [/irony]
To paraphrase Hitler ,"One of the worst things the Jews brought to the world was a conscience."

I'm no fan of Hitler, but where's the source of Hitler saying such a thing?

I read your last link; you blew whatever creditability you had.
You're just another rabid Jew hater and I have to decide whether to ignore you or just laugh at your expense once in a while.

Chapter 2 on army suppliers specifically mentions some Jewish bankers who supplied the invading Prussian (German) and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

Such as Itzig Jacob, Szmul Jakubowicz Zbytkower, Salomon Neumann, Michael Schweitzer, and Itzig Kempner.
I've come to the conclusion that you are right.
The Jews are fashtinkana.
In fact, they need their own country in the middle of a barren, malaria ridden desert where they will starve to death.
Wait! They got that piece of land and turned it into a paradise.
But they must have stolen the land from Poland and shipped it to the Middle East.
Yeah! That's what happened!
And I can post this because I'm Jewish and you're stupid enough to swallow any insult thrown at the Jews!
But don't forget, the Jewish International Bankers sent Poland to what is now Israel.
So where do the Polish live now?
In someone's basement?

Well, I suppose it was more profitable to have Poland cease to exist, just an added bonus to have their hated Poland destroyed.

I'm no fan of Hitler, but where's the source of Hitler saying such a thing?
oh, come on, now. I Googled Hitler Jews Conscious and got several links in under a second.

Anyway, I like my Poland, Israel thing and may flesh it out into a book that won't be sold on Amazon, just like Mr.Dymmer, or whatever his name is, can't sell his Jew hating book on Amazon, but I will scan it in and submit it to Google Books.

You're just another rabid Jew hater and I have to decide whether to ignore you or just laugh at your expense once in a while.

Chapter 2 on army suppliers specifically mentions some Jewish bankers who supplied the invading Prussian (German) and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

Such as Itzig Jacob, Szmul Jakubowicz Zbytkower, Salomon Neumann, Michael Schweitzer, and Itzig Kempner.
In fact, they need their own country in the middle of a barren, malaria ridden desert where they will starve to death.
But they must have stolen the land from Poland and shipped it to the Middle East.
And I can post this because I'm Jewish and you're stupid enough to swallow any insult thrown at the Jews!
But don't forget, the Jewish International Bankers sent Poland to what is now Israel.
In someone's basement?

Well, I suppose it was more profitable to have Poland cease to exist, just an added bonus to have their hated Poland destroyed.
Look, some country has to separate Germany from Russia.
Either than or Germany takes Western Poland and Russia takes Eastern Poland, and then you'd have to blame that on some evil, devil spawned, Jewish bankers.
You know, I'm really enjoying this now that I no longer take you seriously.

In someone's basement?

Either than or Germany takes Western Poland and Russia takes Eastern Poland, and then you'd have to blame that on some evil, devil spawned, Jewish bankers.

You are supposed to be taken seriously after stating that Poles built the Concentration camps?

In someone's basement?

You are supposed to be taken seriously after stating that Poles built the Concentration camps?
That was just a guest, but I don't get the big deal.
You Jew haters really get stuck on the non-essential points of a discussion.
In the meanwhile, I'm not the one pulling Google Books out of his rear.
Heck, I haven't the slightest desire to tell a Polish joke.
But really, the Jews do run the world; that's why you still have your Internet service.

In someone's basement?

Ultimately Germans, and Russians did more damage to Poland historically than Jews.

However, in modern times Jews have been doing more damage to Poles, and are way more anti-Polish than Russians, or Germans.

Jews have been at the forefront of the dumb Polak thing, and now the Poland did the Holocaust thing.

Slandering Poles seems to be a common Jewish objective.

In someone's basement?

Ultimately Germans, and Russians did more damage to Poland historically than Jews.

However, in modern times Jews have been doing more damage to Poles, and are way more anti-Polish than Russians, or Germans.

Jews have been at the forefront of the dumb Polak thing, and now the Poland did the Holocaust thing.

Well, you know what they say about Polish intellects...there are none.
By the way, we're not finished with you Poles yet; there's more to extract from you...
Polish Spring Water.
Shoe Polish.
What else is there?
Not your Sobieski Vodka.

Please forgive me but has anybody on this thread mentioned that chemical weapons were use way before 1921?

They were used in WW1

When Jews suffered Poles accepted them as refugees.

But, when Poles suffered under Soviet Communism, how many Polish Catholics did Jews accept as refugees?
You seem to have an IQ problem...
Jews had power under Soviet Communism?
How old are you? 20?

Oh, I get it, Jews were royalty during Soviet Communism...that's right!
How could I forget something that never was.
Dern it!

What you're next post demonstrating your frustration towards the Jew.

In someone's basement?

By the way, we're not finished with you Poles yet; there's more to extract from you...
Polish Spring Water.
Shoe Polish.
What else is there?
Not your Sobieski Vodka.

Why are Ashkenazi Jews more intelligent than Sephardi Jews?

Maybe because they mixed with Poles?

In someone's basement?

Polish Spring Water.
Shoe Polish.
What else is there?
Not your Sobieski Vodka.

Upon what are you basing the intelligence assumption?
Although Ashkenazi Jews were more immersed in Torah than the Sephardi Jews.

In someone's basement?

Polish Spring Water.
Shoe Polish.
What else is there?
Not your Sobieski Vodka.

Raped by Russians.

Forum List

Back