Well, well, well, look who was using chemical weapons in 1921

A bunch of history books that I read in the mid 2000s.
I don't think the Germans used Germans as they would have cost more than other nationalities.
Plus Germans treated each other with respect.
Who do you think built the camps in Poland?

But, you can't cough up a source for Poles building the concentration camps?

How come?
German camps in occupied Poland during World War II - Wikipedia
It seems the Germans built them
I guess the Germans were so pumped up they did it themselves.
But there must be some Jews behind this nefarious plot.

So, why are you making up hateful slander (libel) about Poles creating the Concentration camps?
It's not slander; I would have presumed that since the Germans loved each other they would have used non-Germans to save money.
The Germans paid other nationalities less than Germans.
Why did you presume this statement was slander when I initially explained why I thought the Germans would use the Poles?
You seem to be a very bitter person seeking out reasons to hate Jews.
Where does this stem from?

You're not making up crap, to hate Poles?
No! Stop reading into my posts; take them at face value.

Just over 15,000 Jewish lives were saved by these 3 Poles.

Eugene Lazowski - Wikipedia

Henryk Sławik - Wikipedia

Irena Sendler - Wikipedia
Kudos to them and I'm sure their souls are basking in the joy of God's presence.
I'm sure most people, even from Germany, woke up every morning just wanting to live a normal life.

How many Jewish lives were saved by Jews during the Holocaust, or how many Polish lives were saved by Jews following WW2 Soviet reprisals?

Just over 15,000 Jewish lives were saved by these 3 Poles.

Eugene Lazowski - Wikipedia

Henryk Sławik - Wikipedia

Irena Sendler - Wikipedia
Were Jews equipped to do such?
Hardly.
It seems you don't deny the Holocaust, but if you accept it happened, the Jews were in no physical, financial or political shape to do much of anything.
In fact, the American army had to get the Jews out of Germany and Poland to Italy because there were plenty of Germans running free and still causing some havoc.
My in-laws went to Italy for a few years but the Italians were starving and couldn't take care of themselves.
Europe was devastated.

During Poland's version of the Holocaust, the Deluge where a proportionate amount of Poles were killed as Jews during the Holocaust.

Jews collaborated with Sweden to spy on Poland.

This comes from the work of a Jew named Nussbaum.

A World Problem: Jews-Poland-humanity; a Psychological and Historical Study
You might as well Link to the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Jewish bankers from Warsaw, Poland also were supplying the invading Prussian, and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

This Jewish source admits it, and even gloats of it.

Warsaw. The Jewish Metropolis

During Poland's version of the Holocaust, the Deluge where a proportionate amount of Poles were killed as Jews during the Holocaust.

Jewish bankers from Warsaw, Poland also were supplying the invading Prussian, and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

I read your last link; you blew whatever creditability you had.
You're just another rabid Jew hater and I have to decide whether to ignore you or just laugh at your expense once in a while.

You seem to have no lack of Nazi propaganda material to Link to.

>>
One is really at a loss to explain why Drs. Michlic and Polonsky would have compromised themselves to this extent in order to press an agenda that patently has little, if anything, to do with furthering the scholarship in this area.

— Richard Tyndorf, J.D., Letter to the Editor of History, Glaukopis<<

"Jew" is a religion; once the soul attaches to God not even the actions of the body or thoughts of the mind can severe the connection.
The what in the name of Jesus is God talking about when He repeatedly threatens to "turn His face away" from the children of Israel ?
The odds are over 70% that a 3rd generation non-Observant Jew will have actively "converted" to another religion.
I'm about done wasting time with you. You are pulling this shit out of thin air (because you dont have the tools to challenge my arguments).
These Jews, will, of course get their asses kicked and burned by the authorities of that new religion when the Jewish tradition of higher education causes them to excel.
Don't argue with me, argue with history..
Ok, all the newly secular E,. Eur Jews in the states at the beginning of the 20th Centurry, where are they "converting". I don't see any evidence. Of the secular Great Gatsby Jews, where are the authorities persecuting them,
I suggest that causing Jews to act like non-Jews is not a wise move.
Absolutely amazing. If Germans commit genocide on Jews, it is one hundred percent on Germans; Jews played absolutely no role in German animosity toward Jews. On the other hand, Jews can unleash and even more

Glenn Dynner is a Jewish Historian, not a Nazi propagandist.

"Jew" is a religion; once the soul attaches to God not even the actions of the body or thoughts of the mind can severe the connection.
The what in the name of Jesus is God talking about when He repeatedly threatens to "turn His face away" from the children of Israel ?
The odds are over 70% that a 3rd generation non-Observant Jew will have actively "converted" to another religion.
I'm about done wasting time with you. You are pulling this shit out of thin air (because you dont have the tools to challenge my arguments).
These Jews, will, of course get their asses kicked and burned by the authorities of that new religion when the Jewish tradition of higher education causes them to excel.
Don't argue with me, argue with history..
Ok, all the newly secular E,. Eur Jews in the states at the beginning of the 20th Centurry, where are they "converting". I don't see any evidence. Of the secular Great Gatsby Jews, where are the authorities persecuting them,
I suggest that causing Jews to act like non-Jews is not a wise move.
Absolutely amazing. If Germans commit genocide on Jews, it is one hundred percent on Germans; Jews played absolutely no role in German animosity toward Jews. On the other hand, Jews can unleash and even more
You have no arguments.
You wonder why God threatens to turn his face away from us?
Because we ignore and He ignores us...for a time.
Then we're back together and then we ignore and He ignores us...for a time.

You're getting rather dull.
Actually, you've been rather dull for the last month or so.
Piss off Jews, make them abandon God and see what happens when they become like their oppressors.
It's obvious a guy like you want to kick Jew ass sans repercussions, but it didn't quite turn out that way when, instead of exiling the Jew, the Church kept them around and turned them into non-Jews.

Glenn Dynner is a Jewish Historian, not a Nazi propagandist.
When you Link to Google Books, which will host any book it can scan in, you lose a certain amount of creditability.
When the book starts off by calling the Jews satanically evil and the light of the world, I don't give a crap who wrote the book or what his credentials are.
Glenn Dynner is a secular, self-hating Jew who wishes he weren't a Jew; there's more than enough of his kind publishing "history" books.

You're just another rabid Jew hater and I have to decide whether to ignore you or just laugh at your expense once in a while.

Chapter 2 on army suppliers specifically mentions some Jewish bankers who supplied the invading Prussian (German) and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

Such as Itzig Jacob, Szmul Jakubowicz Zbytkower, Salomon Neumann, Michael Schweitzer, and Itzig Kempner.

Chapter 2 on army suppliers specifically mentions some Jewish bankers who supplied the invading Prussian (German) and Russian armies during the Partitions of Poland.

Such as Itzig Jacob, Szmul Jakubowicz Zbytkower, Salomon Neumann, Michael Schweitzer, and Itzig Kempner.
I've come to the conclusion that you are right.
The Jews are fashtinkana.
In fact, they need their own country in the middle of a barren, malaria ridden desert where they will starve to death.
Wait! They got that piece of land and turned it into a paradise.
But they must have stolen the land from Poland and shipped it to the Middle East.
Yeah! That's what happened!
And I can post this because I'm Jewish and you're stupid enough to swallow any insult thrown at the Jews!
But don't forget, the Jewish International Bankers sent Poland to what is now Israel.
So where do the Polish live now?
In someone's basement?

Wash, rinse, repeat, annihilate the Jews.

Don't treat Jews like shit for 400 years and they won't use chemical weapons to kill you.
I forgot to specify that the Bolsheviks had their Judaism beaten out of them by the Christians...nice job.

In the years leading up to the 1917 revolution, Jews were disproportionately represented in all of Russia's subversive leftist parties. Jewish hatred of the Tsarist regime had a basis in objective conditions. Of the leading European powers of the day, imperial Russia was the most institutionally conservative and anti-Jewish. For example, Jews were normally not permitted to reside outside a large area in the west of the Empire known as the "Pale of Settlement."

However understandable, and perhaps even defensible, Jewish hostility toward the imperial regime may have been, the remarkable Jewish role in the vastly more despotic Soviet regime is less easy to justify. In a recently published book about the Jews in Russia during the 20th century, Russian-born Jewish writer Sonya Margolina goes so far as to call the Jewish role in supporting the Bolshevik regime the "historic sin of the Jews." She points, for example, to the prominent role of Jews as commandants of Soviet Gulag concentration and labor camps, and the role of Jewish Communists in the systematic destruction of Russian churches. Moreover, she goes on, "The Jews of the entire world supported Soviet power, and remained silent in the face of any criticism from the opposition." In light of this record, Margolina offers a grim prediction:

The exaggeratedly enthusiastic participation of the Jewish Bolsheviks in the subjugation and destruction of Russia is a sin that will be avenged Soviet power will be equated with Jewish power, and the furious hatred against the Bolsheviks will become hatred against Jews.

If the past is any indication, it is unlikely that many Russians will seek the revenge that Margolina prophecies. Anyway, to blame "the Jews" for the horrors of Communism seems no more justifiable than to blame "white people" for Negro slavery, or "the Germans" for the Second World War or "the Holocaust."

Can't call them "jewish" Bolsheviks as they were atheists. They were not jews.
Jewish is a race, not a religion. The Israeli "right of return" isn't extended to those who believe in God, it is extended to those who can establish a Jewish mother. I.e., nothing religious at all about the Jewish state.

They were russian. Do you classify all Bolsheviks by their regions or state of origin or tribal/subgroup in the vast Russian empire? Why do you do it to "jews"? Why single them out as different from the rest?
They single themselves out. We say "The Final Solution" was Hitler's plan to exterminate Jews. [/irony]

Forum List

Back