Well We Now Know the Truth Behind Democrat States Phony COVID Shutdowns

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Raise taxes on hard working citizens so they can pay government workers and welfare sponge's.

Don’t think that will go over well, much less with those not able to return to work yet...

Gather at your local council meeting and just say, "NO". We are not ATM's...
Exactly. With Democrats the bottom line is always raising taxes.
There is absolutely zero Republicans that have cut real estate taxes in any area I have ever lived, in fact it always has a habit of going up, not down.

Yep, I live in a 99% republican area and property taxes and local sales tax seems to go up every year. Damn democrats.

There is absolutely zero Republicans that have cut real estate taxes in any area I have ever lived, in fact it always has a habit of going up, not down.

Yep, I live in a 99% republican area and property taxes and local sales tax seems to go up every year. Damn democrats.
They know this to be true yet banter fool for their team.

Team my ass. Both "teams" are equally culpable. They are sucking us dry.

Well We Now Know the Truth Behind Democrat States Phony COVID Shutdowns

LOL....we sure do, tard.
Those blue states that shut down more completely and for longer have substantially less virus than those retarded states throughout the south who did not.

This thread isn't aging well at all, and it's only been a few hours.

WH tries to discredit Fauci as cases surge and deaths rise and states roll back reopenings Trump the SB needs to leave the WH in disgrace and his supporters should do ""the right thing"

Team my ass. Both "teams" are equally culpable. They are sucking us dry.
I never met a politician or a govt employee that didn't mind driving a new car as part of their job.

I live on Long Island which is predominately republican and my property taxes never go down.

In fact, they go up every year.

I live on Long Island which is predominately republican and my property taxes never go down.

In fact, they go up every year.

LMAO there are no Republicans in NY, only Democrats who identify as Republicans.

Forum List

Back