Well, to the surprise of no one, Trump says he won’t agree to ANY debate change

This was expected. Trump knows he’s too much of an idiot to counter anything Biden says for two minutes straight without interruption.

Man I hope they cut Trump’s mic. I like the idea of him throwing a mega tantrum over it lol ...

Uh, the first interruptions were by Biden. Three-times in fact, during President Trump's second two minutes.

Derp.

This was expected. Trump knows he’s too much of an idiot to counter anything Biden says for two minutes straight without interruption.

Man I hope they cut Trump’s mic. I like the idea of him throwing a mega tantrum over it lol ...

Uh, the first interruptions were by Biden. Three-times in fact, during President Trump's second two minutes.

Derp.

B{IQOf}0 is mentally ill.

when a presidential debate looks more like an episode of The View, you know America is screwed

People should watch the 2012 VPOTUS debate. Interruptin' Biden, with that stupid smile on his face.

Funny how that wasn't a problem. :auiqs.jpg:

this is not a fucking MAGA rally, it's a presidential debate. keyword: presidential

when a presidential debate looks more like an episode of The View, you know America is screwed

Then you must have lost your mind over the 2012 VPOTUS debate.
i did, and it was the reason i voted against Secretary Clinton and Senator Kaine

see how civilized i am? i didn't call her Crooked Hillary or him Kreepy Kaine. that's how Trump should be

Man I hope they cut Trump’s mic. I like the idea of him throwing a mega tantrum over it lol

Being the fourth grade bully is all he knows. Anything more sophisticated makes him all scared 'n stuff.
Yeah, Trump really looked scared up there with the pedophile and his bitch wallace.

If biden won the debate...why do they want to make changes?
Lemme guess...you that that spectacle the other night, was a GOOD thing?
Over 300,000 did when the poll closed

View attachment 395821
Fake poll!
I read that thousands of votes for Biden winning the debate were found in a river.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

CSpan, verified account, whoever votes, votes

Polls where Biden is leading Trump as much as 10%....

The result of a 3rd party that stores data from active members,
organized in vast panels to tailor results....

View attachment 395821
You guys do grasp the obvious which is that ANYONE can vote in a Twitter poll right?
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Ok...and
Well let me spell it out for you. The people who could answer such a poll are as follows:

1) Teens under 18
2) People who didn’t even watch the debate
3) People not registered to vote
4) People from other countries
5) Trolls with multiple accounts or troll farms.

See the scientific polls control for all of those factors therefore voter sentiment is measured.

View attachment 395821
You guys do grasp the obvious which is that ANYONE can vote in a Twitter poll right?
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Ok...and
Well let me spell it out for you. The people who could answer such a poll are as follows:

1) Teens under 18
2) People who didn’t even watch the debate
3) People not registered to vote
4) People from other countries
5) Trolls with multiple accounts or troll farms.

See the scientific polls control for all of those factors therefore voter sentiment is measured.
ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

Yep, I'm sure kids, people who didn't watch the debates,
people not registered to vote and foreigners are all following CSpan

See, tailored polls are not scientific, they control the desired outcome of their client

Forum List

Back