Well, this surprised me. Trump's approval within this country's military..

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
Well, along comes Donald Trump, Commander-in-Chief.
A while back I read this article in The Atlantic:
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
And this: General discontent: how the president's military men turned on Trump
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
========================================
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

Crazy Bernie and Buttboy have more campaign contributions from military members than Trump, my friends

EMHkyLkW4AAxmOA

Yeah, political appointees at the higher levels don't like him.

The troops though......they overwhelmingly support him.

Didn't read the linked Military Times article did you? What a surprise.

Didn't read my response did you. Typical. Yes, the generals don't like him. Majors and lower do.

Didn't read my response did you. Typical. Yes, the generals don't like him. Majors and lower do.

No a majority of the troops don't like him.
Half of active-duty service members are unhappy with Trump, new Military Times poll shows
I know, Trumped bragged how much the troops loved him , so it must be true, right? Ah,,the life of a gullible goose-stepper.:up:

I know, Trumped bragged how much the troops loved him , so it must be true, right? Ah,,the life of a gullible goose-stepper.:up:
Like most polls concerning Donald Trump, you need to take them with a grain of salt, if not the whole shaker. The Military Times poll is no different.

Like most polls concerning Donald Trump, you need to take them with a grain of salt, if not the whole shaker. The Military Times poll is no different.
And there it, the perfect bubble, any fact you don't agree with is automatically fake.

Prove it, faggot liar.

I don't care if you take with big dip of snuff and a shot a vodka and fish eggs on your cracker. I'm retired, but his kissing Putins butt while talking down our allies and especially pulling out our troops to let allies that supported us twist in the wind and die on a lark, did not set well with the troops. Our military bled for that land too. That sh#t he pulled was like no loyalty turn coat bitch.

This time around, voters who would have voted for Trump
but figured why bother, because of the polls,
will not make that same mistake twice

I can't wait for the elections

In 2012 Obama had 5 million fewer votes than '08
with 2 million fewer voters casting ballots than '08
It was determined there were 7 million fewer white voters
in 2012 compared to 2008

The Case of the Missing White Voters

In 2016 there were 5.3 million more voters than 2008
and 6.7 million more than 2012

Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million
with almost 7 million more voters than 2012
and only by 1.5 million if we include the illegal votes
that were discovered

I hope Biden does get nominated

I don't care if you take with big dip of snuff and a shot a vodka and fish eggs on your cracker. I'm retired, but his kissing Putins butt while talking down our allies and especially pulling out our troops to let allies that supported us twist in the wind and die on a lark, did not set well with the troops. Our military bled for that land too. That sh#t he pulled was like no loyalty turn coat bitch.
The only loyalty him or any of them should have
IS TO THIS COUNTRY

Sheesh .. if you want to see pathetic approval ratings of a president by the military check the Obama years.. :lol:

Trump supports the military,

Obama devastated and completely undermined the military ..He fully funded Iran with billions to kill and maim American soldiers and fund terrorism across the middle east and the world.while the traitor fartlit Democrats cheered him on.

Iraq-sacrifices-NRD-600-w-logo.jpg

Last edited:

Prove it, faggot liar.

I did in my OP. You are just either, too lazy to go to the links and actually read them or so weak-minded and gullible that you believe every word Trump spews because you have a small mind.
I"m voting for both explanations why you tell me to "prove it". Your never ending habit of calling everyone who you disagree with as liars, is lazy and again shows your inability to think. Five year olds, grasp the concept of thinking, much better than you.

Prove it, faggot liar.

I did in my OP. You are just either, too lazy to go to the links and actually read them or so weak-minded and gullible that you believe every word Trump spews because you have a small mind.
I"m voting for both explanations why you tell me to "prove it". Your never ending habit of calling everyone who you disagree with as liars, is lazy and again shows your inability to think. Five year olds, grasp the concept of thinking, much better than you.
Classic progo-babble. You just posted what the media tells you, traitor. And, liar, I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a liar, Only lying progressives like you.

For as long has I can remember, Republicans have done well with getting the military vote.
But then I thought, "well surely the troops love Trump, he's bragged how much they loved him. So, I was quite surprised when I came upon this from The Military Times.
President Donald Trump received a loud ovation when he participated in the coin toss ahead of Saturday’s Army-Navy football rivalry game in Philadelphia. But troops’ actual feelings about the commander in chief appear much more ambivalent in the latest Military Times survey.
Half of active-duty military personnel contacted in the poll held an unfavorable view of President Trump, showing a continued decline in his approval rating since he was elected in 2016.
Trump’s 42 percent approval in the latest poll, conducted from Oct. 23 to Dec. 2, sets his lowest mark in the survey since being elected president. Some 50 percent of troops said they had an unfavorable view of him. By comparison, just a few weeks after his electoral victory in November 2016, 46 percent of troops surveyed had a positive view of the businessman-turned-politician, and 37 percent had a negative opinion.
I guess, our armed forces in general, don't think too much of a draft-dodger President, who knows nothing the military and the semantics of historical linguistics and logic, let alone defending our country with honor.
Anyway, there goes Trump's imagined support he thought he had with our country's military, from the active troops to the very top of command..

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

EBBvAjEWsAAO_1K.jpg

Actually, most national polls were pretty close to being right about the final popular vote . Where they failed was not doing the state by state analysis
But you Little Trumpsters are unable to comprehend facts anyway. You folks just willingly drink the kool-aid.

Forum List

Back