Well pretty soon all our COVID worries will be over

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
And thank God speaking for one, I haven't rec'd a magic shot.

So they got a magic pill now, fuck I can just pop one if I feel the COVID coming on, life is good, the left accomplished many of their short-term goals. Problem is that will be yesterday's news, long-term goals yet to be achieved, new variances and scares to come, there are elections to "win".

The great news is this pill also protects your ass from the OMICROM VARIANT..............Oooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhh! The one that hasn't killed any Americans yet.

Last edited:
Those magic Pfizer pills aren't free. So I hope you have a lot of money to stock up!

I have my govt. to take care of me, even shots are free. Besides, I figure they're the next cold pill, we can stock em up in our cupboards like they're vitamins. Shit, I may take one daily for a powerful COVID release.

I stopped worrying some time ago.

Honestly I don't even think about covid unless someone else brings it up.

Even when I put a mask at work I don't think about covid. This is the only place I even wear one. I don't even own one, I just put on a disposable one when I get to work. I only wear it here because I don't have a choice and I want a paycheck.

I couldn't care less about covid anymore.

Only place I need a mask is Costco. Everywhere else has given the Democrotch Governor's mandate one of these...

givingthefinger.jpg

I have my govt. to take care of me, even shots are free. Besides, I figure they're the next cold pill, we can stock em up in our cupboards like they're vitamins. Shit, I may take one daily for a powerful COVID release.
It's probably what they are.

The pill is a terrible idea if those not infected take it.
It prevents normal acquired recovery immunity, so then prevents the epidemic from ending.
Since Omicron is not killing, then everyone should be deliberately trying to get infected by it, so that we will achieve herd immunity and the epidemic will end, forever.
The pill will ensure a susceptible population who will keep the epidemic around forever.

The pill is a terrible idea if those not infected take it.
It prevents normal acquired recovery immunity, so then prevents the epidemic from ending.
Since Omicron is not killing, then everyone should be deliberately trying to get infected by it, so that we will achieve herd immunity and the epidemic will end, forever.
The pill will ensure a susceptible population who will keep the epidemic around forever.

You really think there's an end to "it" though, even if we did?

Your point makes rational sense, however, where's the rationality today? I don't see any during the frenzy.

You really think there's an end to "it" though, even if we did?

Your point makes rational sense, however, where's the rationality today? I don't see any during the frenzy.

All epidemics normally end, like even the Spanish flu did.
Variants evolve to be less lethal and eventually enough people recover to cause it to run out of easy hosts.
But it does seem our government is doing all it can in order to keep the epidemic from ever ending?

All epidemics normally end, like even the Spanish flu did.
Variants evolve to be less lethal and eventually enough people recover to cause it to run out of easy hosts.
But it does seem our government is doing all it can in order to keep the epidemic from ever ending?

Well, I figure since COVID is a cold and all, "can't cure the common cold" is an old saying of wisdom, which I find all are true - seems to me that alone might mean yeah, this never ends. And if it does, they'll be inclined to mix something new up.

Free pills from pharma and the government. That ole saying if it is free you are the product still applies.

So they got a magic pill now, fuck I can just pop one if I feel the COVID coming on, life is good, the left accomplished many of their short-term goals. Problem is that will be yesterday's news, long-term goals yet to be achieved, new variances and scares to come, there are elections to "win".

The great news is this pill also protects your ass from the OMICROM VARIANT..............Oooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhh! The one that hasn't killed any Americans yet.

The pill doesn't protect you from anything, it just makes you less likely to die once you've already got the disease. It's also not approved for use yet, and when it was it will be on an emergency use authorization. Isn't that one of the things you had against the vaccine?

The pill doesn't protect you from anything, it just makes you less likely to die once you've already got the disease. It's also not approved for use yet, and when it was it will be on an emergency use authorization. Isn't that one of the things you had against the vaccine?

Well golly, I already knew you can't cure a cold. I'm looking forward to the next cold pill, progressive.

Oh sure, I let the FDA tell me what I should take and shouldn't, they're on the up-in-up like everything else COVID.

Don't take it—any of it. Don't take it unless you want to join in on the global Satanic mass. The COVID vaccines and pills and fucking gummies and whatever else are no different than sucking down a communion wafer full of rotting worms and maggots beneath an inverted cross at midnight. Human sacrifice is a bitch . . . just ask the average Aztech peasant. The CEOs of big pharma are the new high priests of a cyclopean, aphotic death cult.

Id imagine some people will just start taking them everyday.

Madness. To think no one needed anti-COVID medication of any kind before 2020. How on earth did we get by without it? Why not do COVID vax candy bars, cough drops, pancake syrup, bacon, and all the rest? Why not let your cell phone inject you with gene therapy sauce every hour on the bloody hour? Perhaps mankind does need a serious culling . . . a culling of the assholes and the dumbbells.

Well, I figure since COVID is a cold and all, "can't cure the common cold" is an old saying of wisdom, which I find all are true - seems to me that alone might mean yeah, this never ends. And if it does, they'll be inclined to mix something new up.

Originally the common cold had a high mortality rate.
So we did cure the common cold, by evolving it into a fairly benign form.
Since that form is not lethal, it is now endemic to humans, and will never go away.

But covid is not yet endemic to humans.
Since it is lethal, it can not survive forever in just a human population.
If we keep it around long enough however, and it does evolve nonlethal variants, then we may cause covid to become endemic to humans, forever.

Forum List

Back