Well, now its a STEALTH omicron everyone. THE NEW variant.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
First Reported Case of ‘Stealth' Omicron Detected in CT
By Dominique Moody • Published January 26, 2022 • Updated on January 26, 2022 at 8:26

The first case of the COVID-19 omicron sub-variant BA.2 also known as the "Stealth Variant" has been detected in Connecticut.

Infectious disease experts tell NBC Connecticut the name comes from the fact that sometimes the variant can be hard to detect when testing.

Download our local news and weather app for iOS or Android — and choose the alerts you want.
The BA.2 variant is potentially more infectious than the Omicron BA.1, according to those experts.

The BA.1 omicron variant led to a spike in cases last month into the new year.

According to the Department of Public Health, there is at least one reported case of the "stealth omicron" variant, which was detected in a patient in Fairfield County. The sample was collected back on January 8.

Well, this may just require boosters in your eyeballs I bet and tommy taint will be running on his knees with eyes wide shut and mouth wide open.

The STEALTH omicron everyone. It's a Stealth.

I would laugh if this wasn't so messed up. The globalists must be having a laugh riot coming up with these new names in their new world order think tanks

Oh, and the reason THEY are calling it a STEALTH omicron is because it "may be more difficult to detect."

Nope, not making it up

Last edited:
I probably mutated into Bud Lite.

corona.jpg

Ah, so now you can have covid even if there is no way to tell if you have covid.

So you could I don't know......have a cold or the flu, but it could be covid also but since they don't know you better get that vaccine.

At least the hospitals will be happy because now they will get extra federal money for every patient because they can say they all have stealth covid and get that extra 40k per covid patient in free money, because now they don't need to prove anything.

I guess you can't just have the sniffles anymore.

First Reported Case of ‘Stealth' Omicron Detected in CT
By Dominique Moody • Published January 26, 2022 • Updated on January 26, 2022 at 8:26

The first case of the COVID-19 omicron sub-variant BA.2 also known as the "Stealth Variant" has been detected in Connecticut.

Infectious disease experts tell NBC Connecticut the name comes from the fact that sometimes the variant can be hard to detect when testing.

Download our local news and weather app for iOS or Android — and choose the alerts you want.
The BA.2 variant is potentially more infectious than the Omicron BA.1, according to those experts.

The BA.1 omicron variant led to a spike in cases last month into the new year.

According to the Department of Public Health, there is at least one reported case of the "stealth omicron" variant, which was detected in a patient in Fairfield County. The sample was collected back on January 8.

Well, this may just require boosters in your eyeballs I bet and tommy taint will be running on his knees with eyes wide shut and mouth wide open.

The STEALTH omicron everyone. It's a Stealth.

I would laugh if this wasn't so messed up. The globalists must be having a laugh riot coming up with these new names in their new world order think tanks

Oh, and the reason THEY are calling it a STEALTH omicron is because it "may be more difficult to detect."

Nope, not making it up
1643307473694.jpeg

Sometime this summer the first human child born with a mask will arrive.
Within a year all children born without a mask will instantly be put out of their misery.

The market, glutted, in baby parts, will collapse.

Planned Infanticide will file for bankruptcy and demand a federal bailout.

The love to make up sinister words like stealth and surge and then play pussyfoot with “jab”
It’s stunning how many frightened dummies this keeps in line

Forum List

Back