Well my last scheduled remodel just postponed indefinitely

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The job I finished last week was cut by half because of the shutdown and now my next 2 scheduled jobs have canceled. Those jobs equaled about 6 or 7 weeks of work.

I can partially thank our local mayor here in KC who extended the shutdown for another month as of yesterdays press briefing. Another month despite only having a few hundred cases of the virus and our local govenor ending the state wide shutdown in a week.

Democrat politicians, wrecking businesses and local economies is no big deal apparently

The job I finished last week was cut by half because of the shutdown and now my next 2 scheduled jobs have canceled. Those jobs equaled about 6 or 7 weeks of work.

I can partially thank our local mayor here in KC who extended the shutdown for another month as of yesterdays press briefing. Another month despite only having a few hundred cases of the virus and our local govenor ending the state wide shutdown in a week.

Democrat politicians, wrecking businesses and local economies is no big deal apparently
So, that finished job wasn't finished?

They don't care because they always will get paid.

• Banned

So, that finished job wasn't finished?
No

There were 2 more rooms scheduled to be renovated as well as new plumbing. In her case I understand as she is a realtor and their business is nose diving too.
I could push the issue because of contractual agreements but my well being fiscally is no more important than hers.

Yep. Democrats are ruining the nation, and the pinheads here would tell you that no shutdown is too long so long as some imbecile "virus expert" tells us we need to do it. They want this country in shambles so that they can spin it against Trump.

All of my scheduled photo shoots, through the end of June, have either cancelled or will be rescheduled in the fall. In all, I'm probably missing out on about $35,000 to $40,000 in income.

It is what it is. I can blame anyone I want but the reality is that assigning blame isn't going to bring those jobs back.

So, in the interim, I'm going to rearrange (and hopefully streamline) my office, get some projects done around the ranch here that I've been putting off, and basically just relax a bit more than I've had the chance to in the past.

When I think about it, I'm damn glad I'm not in the position that those who are making the decisions are in. Let's face it, no one really saw this coming, and sure as Hell no one knows exactly how to deal with it. We're flying by the seat of our pants on this...

That’s how they hope to win the election. Destroy their economies, and try to blame it on Trump. It shows you just how desperate, and dangerous they really are...

You should apply for a loan like the people here did:

CE7D0805-979A-4326-B7E7-E5BF92913D61.jpeg

Because your jobs are more important than spreading a virus that can kill. Glad you cleared that up.
I can't spread that which I don't have.
You continue this shut down and the deaths due to suicide, alcohol & substance abuse from depression are going to make the virus look like a joke.

Narrow sighted idiots
So, you've been tested? Where'd you get the test?

That’s how they hope to win the election. Destroy their economies, and try to blame it on Trump. It shows you just how desperate, and dangerous they really are...
I bet you believe that Democrats invented the Corona virus too.

Forum List

Back