Well I'll be- who'd a thunk it?

Who are you really working for?
Me, myself and I- why? Do you have a problem?
No but you do......... Stormfront is missing it's village idiot, they want you back.
Progressives cannot help referring to stormfront when they hear something they don't like.
Progressives........ :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
You know you are.
Sure thing there Sparky........ :rofl:

No but you do......... Stormfront is missing it's village idiot, they want you back.
Progressives cannot help referring to stormfront when they hear something they don't like.
You know you are.
You just keep stuffin' both feet in your mouth and chewing vigorously, it's hysterically funny!!! :lmao:

You know you are.
You just keep stuffin' both feet in your mouth and chewing vigorously, it's hysterically funny!!! :lmao:
Well, I've seen progtards do it a thousand times and you just did it too. You clowns have worn out racism.

You know you are.
Well, I've seen progtards do it a thousand times and you just did it too. You clowns have worn out racism.
Just like the idiot progressives you hard righties are so simple minded you can't see the forest for the trees...... Two peas on opposite sides of the pod....... :rofl:

And Blacks, “in alarming numbers,” are becoming more and more aware of this meticulously shrouded part of Black Holocaust history. Part of that awakening is due to the Nation of Islam’s 144-page book with the unambiguous title Jews Selling Blacks: Slave-Sale Advertising By American Jews. It is the largest collection ever published of the actual ads Jews placed in American newspapers for the sale of Black human beings. And it has proven to be the most dangerous to the mythology that upholds the fraudulent “Black–Jewish alliance.” It amounts to 144 pages of direct confessions of the most horrific racial crimes from the Jewish slave-dealers themselves!

"Jews Selling Blacks" Book Stirs Reparations Movement
Next think ya know he'll be telling us Jews are responsible for warts, gout and the common cold...........
I got an erection that wouldn't go away from a Jewess once.

You know you are.
Oh and considering that you're just as stupid as the Progs and had a knee jerk reaction I'll have to assume you never read past that response of mine.........
That's called a hint, hopefully you're smart enough to pick up on it.......... :eusa_whistle:

You know you are.
Oh and considering that you're just as stupid as the Progs and had a knee jerk reaction I'll have to assume you never read past that response of mine.........
That's called a hint, hopefully you're smart enough to pick up on it.......... :eusa_whistle:
Read it? You know I'm too stupid to read.

You know you are.
Read it? You know I'm too stupid to read.
Damn, I forgot! Sorry about that. :dunno:

Buying them from the Muslims slave traders in Africa.
Although muslims participated in the slave trade, their role was rather small.

Most slaves were captives taken when one African tribe raided another tribe, and then sold them to Christian ship captains.

Jews financed and owned the slave ships used to transport the slaves to the America's, and then sold the negro's to Christian slave traders in the New World

Did ya' count these?

How many slaves did Barbary pirates take?
According to Robert Davis, between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by Barbary pirates and sold as slaves in North Africa and The Ottoman Empire between the 16th and 19th centuries.
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Slavery_on_the_Barbary_Coast

Slavery on the Barbary Coast - Wikipedia

Most slaves were captives taken when one African tribe raided another tribe, and then sold them to Christian ship captains.

Jews financed and owned the slave ships used to transport the slaves to the America's, and then sold the negro's to Christian slave traders in the New World

Muslims WERE the slave trade. Europeans bought slaves at Muslim slave markets.

Get real.

Christian plantation owner's in America bought and sold millions of negro slaves for almost three centuries.

Slavery was a large part of the economic engine that drove America,

And was legalized and codified into U.S. state and Federal law. ... :cool:

Last edited:
Christian plantation owner's in America bought and sold millions of negro slaves for almost three centuries.

Slavery was a large part of the economic engine that drove America,

And was legalized and codified into U.S. state and Federal law. ... :cool:

Even if that were true, which it isn't even close to being, what does that have to do with the FACT that the slaved markets in Africa were 100% Muslim owned and run?

Muslims WERE the slave trade. Europeans bought slaves at Muslim slave markets.

Get real.

In March 1785, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams went to London to negotiate with Tripoli's envoy, Ambassador Sidi Haji Abdrahaman (or Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja). When they inquired "concerning the ground of the pretensions to make war upon nations who had done them no injury", the ambassador replied:

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise.

He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once.

"American Peace Commissioners to John Jay," March 28, 1786, "Thomas Jefferson Papers," Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651–1827, Library of Congress. LoC: March 28, 1786 (handwritten).
^ Making of America Project; Philip Gengembre Hubert (1872). The Atlantic monthly. Atlantic Monthly Co.. p. 413 (typeset) (some sources confirm this wording,[15][16] other sources report this quotation with slight differences in wording

1. The OP contained some interesting info that I had never thought about before.

2. In high school textbooks, the religious backgrounds of slave traders are not mentioned.

3. I assume in today's colleges, the subject is not considered relevant, either.

4. We should not forget that Jewish people were ALSO responsible for doing much good to help the freedmen.

a. For example, the Jewish gentleman who started Sears was a strong supporter of Dr. Booker T. Washington.

Forum List

Back