What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well,.. Happy Sweetest Day I Guess

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Although, I do believe that we already have something like this in February.

Happy-Sweetest-day-1.jpg

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our 8 year old granddaughter is coming over this afternoon and she wants to work with Grandma to make a cake.

Is that because of "Sweetest Day"?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy Swedish Day to you too! I was gonna to the Walmart and get my eyes checked for a new pair of glasses today, but the eye doctor wasn't there today.

Why do I have a feeling that this is what you do in your spare time when nobody's looking?

What?

I never heard of that. Canadian?

Well,.. maybe,.. but it's also in America and it's just basically a Hallmark holiday that's sort of redundant of Valentine's Day.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Our 8 year old granddaughter is coming over this afternoon and she wants to work with Grandma to make a cake.

Is that because of "Sweetest Day"?

Maybe, I don't know lol

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why do I have a feeling that this is what you do in your spare time when nobody's looking?

Well,.. maybe,.. but it's also in America and it's just basically a Hallmark holiday that's sort of redundant of Valentine's Day.

My wife watches that Hallmark channel a lot, but I can't watch it for 5 minutes without thinking about poking my eyes out with a stick.

:laughing0301:

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My wife watches that Hallmark channel a lot, but I can't watch it for 5 minutes without thinking about poking my eyes out with a stick.

probably a lot of crying in those shows, yes?

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Fortunately I live in a house big enough so that when my wife turns on the Hallmark channel I can get far enough away as not hear it . Either that or go outside.

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fortunately I live in a house big enough so that when my wife turns on the Hallmark channel I can get far enough away as not hear it . Either that or go outside.

It's really bad when she turns on "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC

Between the twinkie that hosts it, the fat diva sows on there, and the $20,000 wedding dresses, I want to go lay down in the road when that show comes on. I'm paying damned near $200 bucks a month for cable, internet with four email addresses, and a land line.

You'd think they'd put some good stuff on there, but I'd have to pay even more for that.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's really bad when she turns on "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC

Between the twinkie that hosts it, the fat diva sows on there, and the $20,000 wedding dresses, I want to go lay down in the road when that show comes on. I'm paying damned near $200 bucks a month for cable, internet with four email addresses, and a land line.

You'd think they'd put some good stuff on there, but I'd have to pay even more for that.

Fortunately my wife doesn't watch those kind of shows. Just the stupid Hallmark movies occasionally

Our Daughter in Law lived with us when my son was deployed to Iraq. She is a smart girl (advanced degree) but for some reason all she wanted to do was watch the idiotic silly reality shows. Dove me nuts.

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy Swedish Day to you too! I was gonna to the Walmart and get my eyes checked for a new pair of glasses today, but the eye doctor wasn't there today.

My favorite Muppet! Happy Swedish Day. (I got my glasses at Costco and they suck).

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Fortunately my wife doesn't watch those kind of shows. Just the stupid Hallmark movies occasionally

Our Daughter in Law lived with us when my son was deployed to Iraq. She is a smart girl (advanced degree) but for some reason all she wanted to do was watch the idiotic silly reality shows. Dove me nuts.
AARGH! Why does Hallmark have to make the same vapid Christmas movie over and over, a thousand times?

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You are such a goofball LOL but I guess that's what comes with being one of my best friends here. ;)

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I like you too. We could go steady some day.

Umm thanks, but I'm already taken and you're a bit too old for me no offense or anything. And I'm talking about your physical age, not your mental age btw because like me I think that's a seven year old who absolutely refuses to grow up! :D

JGalt

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Umm thanks, but I'm already taken and you're a bit too old for me no offense or anything. And I'm talking about your physical age, not your mental age btw because like me I think that's a seven year old who absolutely refuses to grow up! :D

Just kidding. I'm happily married and want to stay that way.

Besides, my wife has her own guns and I don't wanna get my ass shot off. :laugh:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List