Well as intended judging from the post, the Trump indictment certainly got Joe Biden's bribery off the front page.

Whatever.
Denying the facts is all you got.
You didn't post any evidence...

Your article is a posting of chronological event...

Facts. yes... But it proves nothing...

Where in that article does it have verifiable evidence...

You didn't post any evidence...

Your article is a posting of chronological event...

Facts. yes... But it proves nothing...

Where in that article does it have verifiable evidence...
What do you believe?

Shokin was fired because:

1). He was investigating Burisma.
2). He wasn't investigating Burisma.

What do you believe?

Shokin was fired because:

1). He was investigating Burisma.
2). He wasn't investigating Burisma.
Neither...

He was fired for being corrupt and incompentent... simple as that...

There was a line of international bodies that wanted him removed if Ukraine...

IMF, EU,.... The GOP led Senate wanted him removed as well...

So nice try..

Well as intended judging from the post, the Trump indictment certainly got Joe Biden's bribery off the front page.​

You have it backwards.

The fake Biden bribery hoax certainly failed to get the Trump indictment off the front page.

Neither...

He was fired for being corrupt and incompentent... simple as that...

There was a line of international bodies that wanted him removed if Ukraine...

IMF, EU,.... The GOP led Senate wanted him removed as well...

So nice try..
What side do you think I'm on?

WTF....... Nice Try?

Shokin is corrupt
He wasn’t prosecuting criminals
The story about Burisma was made up by Rudy and Trump and reported by JS

So yes, you believe trump and Rudy.
We don’t
But you believe Biden, you stupid gullible leftard.

What a bunch of DUMB stupid fucktards libbies are these days.

But you believe Biden, you stupid gullible leftard.

What a bunch of DUMB stupid fucktards libbies are these days.
I believe the entire EU.

You believe the fabricated story made up my Rudy, trump, and reported by JS.
Whose gullible? That would be you.

Make sure you send that fundraising check to someone who claims to be "Very Rich." Suckers...

According to the document, the Burisma executive in question sought “advice on the best way to go forward” in 2015 and 2016, specifically with regards to gaining access to U.S. oil rights and working with an American oil company. When the informant asked why the executive needed their advice when Hunter Biden, the son of the sitting Vice President, was already on the board, the executive simply described Hunter as “dumb.”

The executive then admitted that Burisma had to “pay the Bidens” due to the then-ongoing investigation into Burisma by Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin. When the informant suggested that the executive should pay the Bidens “$50,000 each,” the executive replied “not $50,000…$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden.”

I believe the entire EU.

You believe the fabricated story made up my Rudy, trump, and reported by JS.
Whose gullible? That would be you.

Make sure you send that fundraising check to someone who claims to be "Very Rich." Suckers...

You know that the world didn't begin when Candidate Trump came down the escalator, yes?

According to the document, the Burisma executive in question sought “advice on the best way to go forward” in 2015 and 2016, specifically with regards to gaining access to U.S. oil rights and working with an American oil company. When the informant asked why the executive needed their advice when Hunter Biden, the son of the sitting Vice President, was already on the board, the executive simply described Hunter as “dumb.”

The executive then admitted that Burisma had to “pay the Bidens” due to the then-ongoing investigation into Burisma by Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin. When the informant suggested that the executive should pay the Bidens “$50,000 each,” the executive replied “not $50,000…$5 million for one Biden, $5 million for the other Biden.”
Lovely story...

How about you show some evidence...

I can have a story how Hunter saved the company from the brink of bankruptcy... I don't have evidence for that either...

So we both have lovely stories..

Evidence....

I could accuse anyone of any thing...

You have unfound accusations, which is the nice word for saying, 'I have bullshit, entertaining bullshit...'

Forum List

Back