Welcome to the Fraud Squad: Devastating New Ad Approved by Trump Slamming Jack Smith, Alvin Bragg, Letitia James, and Fani Willis

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
After watching this revealing ad, I can't believe how brazenly unethical these three liberal black women and Jack Smith literally are. The American people will now see this corruption.

Enjoy!

After watching this revealing ad, I can't believe how brazenly unethical these three liberal black women and Jack Smith literally are. The American people will now see this corruption.

Enjoy!

It just amplifies the fact Trump is under multiple indictments.

Wow, informative, if nothing else.

That chubby, affirmative action ape in Atlanta was caught fucking a gang member she was supposed to be prosecuting?? Why am I not shocked?

That's just street cred to the party that likes to fuck kids..... hmm?

Enjoy!

Hopefully, the Judge in Trump's J6 coup attempt prosecution of that no good fuck holds him in contempt & sentences him to house arrest until the trial, not to mention slapping a gag order on his big mouth.

Hopefully, the Judge in Trump's J6 coup attempt prosecution of that no good fuck holds him in contempt & sentences him to house arrest until the trial, not to mention slapping a gag order on his big mouth.
Those four J6 counts are all unconstitutional. Just sayin'

Enjoy!

You have taken a few shots to the head. This is nothing but disastrous for a general.

Enjoy!

Better, but he still needs to go even harder against these psychopaths.

Forum List

Back