Welcome to more of Obama's 'Change'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Obama has facilitated the 'invasion' of millions of illegals by refusing to enforce existing Immigration laws, making up new 'laws' to protect illegals, engaged in 'human trafficking' to bring them here, refused to comply with court orders demanding to know where he deposited many of them into local communities without informing local and state authorities, attempted to grant amnesty on how own - which was stopped by a federal judge (with which he has not yet fully complied, has protected illegal Sanctuary cities that provide safe haven to illegals who rob, rape, kidnap, and murder American citizens, and his DHS and ICE has refused to take into custody illegal repeat Felony offenders that have been arrested by local authorities, causing them to be released back into the populace to continue to prey on American citizens.

Despite ISIS vowing to infiltrate the thousands of Syrian 'refugees' Obama is bringing into the US, little effort to do thorough background checks on the thousands of MEN (not women and children) coming here. (We MUST do thorough background checks on American citizens to ensure the 'wrong' people don't get to buy a gun, but we are bringing in thousands of potential terrorists without caring enough to do a thorough background check. In some cases, it has been reported, Obama has authorized some ADMITTED terrorists to come here because 'they said they were FORCED to commit those acts."

So what s in store for America? All one has to do is look at what is happening in Europe:

- Refugees set fire to their temp housing and their food / supplies because it is not acceptable to them...

- Countries are besieged by a huge rising number of rapes perpetrated by refugees

- 'Panic As Muslims March Through German City: 'THIS IS OUR FUTURE'...
-- LINK: Germans Panic As Muslims March Through City 'THIS IS OUR FUTURE' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

- 'MIGRANT ("Refugee') FLOOD 'CHANGING EUROPE FOREVER'...'
---
LINK: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/29/w...ott-australia-europe-migrant-crisis.html?_r=0

America has seen the last of the 'Melting Pot', the 'invasion' has already begun ... Europe is being hit hardest 1st.

Obama has facilitated the 'invasion' of millions of illegals by refusing to enforce existing Immigration laws, making up new 'laws' to protect illegals, engaged in 'human trafficking' to bring them here, refused to comply with court orders demanding to know where he deposited many of them into local communities without informing local and state authorities, attempted to grant amnesty on how own - which was stopped by a federal judge (with which he has not yet fully complied, has protected illegal Sanctuary cities that provide safe haven to illegals who rob, rape, kidnap, and murder American citizens, and his DHS and ICE has refused to take into custody illegal repeat Felony offenders that have been arrested by local authorities, causing them to be released back into the populace to continue to prey on American citizens.

Despite ISIS vowing to infiltrate the thousands of Syrian 'refugees' Obama is bringing into the US, little effort to do thorough background checks on the thousands of MEN (not women and children) coming here. (We MUST do thorough background checks on American citizens to ensure the 'wrong' people don't get to buy a gun, but we are bringing in thousands of potential terrorists without caring enough to do a thorough background check. In some cases, it has been reported, Obama has authorized some ADMITTED terrorists to come here because 'they said they were FORCED to commit those acts."

So what s in store for America? All one has to do is look at what is happening in Europe:

- Refugees set fire to their temp housing and their food / supplies because it is not acceptable to them...

- Countries are besieged by a huge rising number of rapes perpetrated by refugees

-- LINK: Germans Panic As Muslims March Through City 'THIS IS OUR FUTURE' (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

---
LINK: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/29/w...ott-australia-europe-migrant-crisis.html?_r=0

America has seen the last of the 'Melting Pot', the 'invasion' has already begun ... Europe is being hit hardest 1st.

then you have this ...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/21/record-2012-deportations/1785725/

which means you have nothing. Go figure.

then you have this ...

Obama administration sets deportation record: 409,849

Siete, even if this WAS true, it in no way invalidates everything I have said and that has been proven.

That's like you saying the violence in Chicago has not been addressed by Rham Emmanuel and me saying, 'You are wrong because Chicago is not one of the top 2 most dangerous cities in the US'. That last fact has absolutely nothing to do with the 1st one.

But nice try....

Deporting a lot of illegals has nothing to do with opposing Kate's law, an effort to protect Americans from Violent illegals.

Deporting a lot of illegals doesn't render 'moot' or wipe out allowing them to cross back into the country over and over, refusing to punish them for doing so, and protecting Sanctuary Cities that protect these rapists, murderers, etc...

Deporting a lot of illegals doesn't excuse Obama for refusing to enforce existing US immigration laws or refusing to enforce existing federal laws that make sanctuary cities illegal!

There are fewer illegals in the country than when Obama took office

How is that for "change"?

If RW's didn't constantly whine about illegal Mexicans, I'd never know they were here. They have no effect on my daily lifestyle whatsoever.

If RW's didn't constantly whine about illegal Mexicans, I'd never know they were here. They have no effect on my daily lifestyle whatsoever.

Why is it that in spite of repeated evidence that more illegals are deported under Obama and that the illegal immigrant population has declined....We still get RW threads complaining "Obama is doing nothing about immigration"?

---

then you have this ...

Obama administration sets deportation record: 409,849

Obama also counts border turnarounds..
You got GRUBERfied!

only people migrating to this country are military aged males.
The husband or father goes first in a refugee situation. That only makes sense. The father goes ahead of the family and establishes a safe place, and then sends for his family.

No point in exposing the entire family to an uncertain and risky flight across unfamiliar countries with hostile natives. An adult male can move more quickly and safely when unencumbered.

Then he puts down stakes in a safe place, and the family follows.

Why is it that in spite of repeated evidence that more illegals are deported under Obama and that the illegal immigrant population has declined....We still get RW threads complaining "Obama is doing nothing about immigration"?

nothing less than pure partisan hogwash ... they can make up lies faster than they can type them.

Nutters react to facts like vampires react to sunlight.

Burning_Vampire_aaronsimmscompany.jpg

nothing less than pure partisan hogwash ... they can make up lies faster than they can type them.
AGAIN, Obama counts border turnarounds. First in history..
What was that you were saying about partisan hogwash?

I think the numbers show the illegal population has leveled off. I don't know about declined.

34go5t3.png

As for more illegals being deported under Obama, that is not true. The Obama Administration has been calculating deportations differently than previous Administrations. The fact is, an illegal living inside the US is less likely to be deported than before Obama took office.

As someone has pointed out a couple times, the Obama Administration has been fudging the numbers by adding the number of illegals caught at the border trying to enter the US to the number of deportations. This is not what previous Administrations have done.

Nutters react to facts like vampires react to sunlight.

Burning_Vampire_aaronsimmscompany.jpg

BECAUSE IT ISNT TRUE left-wing losers. it's smoke and mirrors and when the ACTUAL truth is showed to you idiots you start:
crying
deflecting
denying
projecting
calling people racists

libs are losers who lie to themselves

High deportation figures are misleading

A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations.

Forum List

Back