Weinstein caught on tape admitting to groping model

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Creepy: Weinstein Caught On Tape Admitting To Groping Model

Audio obtained by The New Yorker reveals disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein admitting to groping a model in a secretly taped conversation with her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least there is a taping proving what this fast bastard has done, but the trendy leftist will still cherish him after all he is their God, Streep said that herself. Before she back peddled like the rest of them.

I heard this on CNN. Let's see if it receives 24/7 coverage as the infamous, politically charged leaks against Trump.

I heard this on CNN. Let's see if it receives 24/7 coverage as the infamous, politically charged leaks against Trump.
Naturally it won't because that man is not running for president.

Derp

To the left, progressives and many democrats who enjoyed his donations and fund raisers, this guy is bigger than the president.

As a movie buff, I know his name well, many of the movies in his catalogue well known and loved. If I know this guys name well, you can imagine just how close the biggest Clinton supporters, actors, actresses and the are to him personally and privately.

• Banned
Creepy: Weinstein Caught On Tape Admitting To Groping Model

Audio obtained by The New Yorker reveals disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein admitting to groping a model in a secretly taped conversation with her.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At least there is a taping proving what this fast bastard has done, but the trendy leftist will still cherish him after all he is their God, Streep said that herself. Before she back peddled like the rest of them.

upload_2017-10-10_15-49-47.png

Julian Assange on Twitter

Forum List

Back