Weee bit of a problem for EV cheerleaders!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Ummm...not enough copper.

Whooops :backpedal: :backpedal:

Three experts weigh in...

https://www.cmegroup.com/openmarket...-on-Metals-as-Energy-Transition-Ramps-Up.html

happy_man_laughing_7.jpg

skooks, the wife and stepdaughter rented an EV on a recent trip to Pittsburgh. They picked the car up at 96% charged. By the time they hit 120 miles they were at 13% charge and needed to charge. Cost them $50 bucks for a 50% charge!!!!!! the reality is setting in my friend. EV's are only cheaper if you charge at home. go out and actually drive them and they are more expensive than gas vehicles. ahhhhhhh the glory

watch out for the copper on the air conditioning units outside your houses.

Thanks the the heads up JC.

The winning in here has become profound. It's the entire forum vs 3 or 4 mental cases and an occasional random bozo.

Hey JC...cold as fcuk here in NY. Must be ball busting out by you....and I see that a polar vortex dropping right on your ass this week....

Stinkin' global warming....

The winning in here has become profound. It's the entire forum vs 3 or 4 mental cases and an occasional random bozo.

Hey JC...cold as fcuk here in NY. Must be ball busting out by you....and I see that a polar vortex dropping right on your ass this week....

we're waiting on the low to come through from Iowa tomorrow and then ball busting cold will follow behind it. Can't wait

Oh, btw, the reason it was 50 dollars was because she used a quick charge station rather than the slow 10 hour charger. hahahaahahahahahahahaha. Really, who the fk is going sit out in the middle of bumfk egypt to wait 10 hours for a charge at 7 dollars? Who? demofks are truly insane bound.

Oh, btw, the reason it was 50 dollars was because she used a quick charge station rather than the slow 10 hour charger. hahahaahahahahahahahaha. Really, who the fk is going sit out in the middle of bumfk egypt to wait 10 hours for a charge at 7 dollars? Who? demofks are truly insane bound.
Clowns...most Americans ( by far ) don't want an EV. The beautiful people will continue to buy them...very few.

FB_IMG_1671033916048.jpg

Forum List

Back