Wednesday is Chicken Arrival Day!

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I ordered 50 baby chicks from (A Specific Hatchery) back in January. They are scheduled to arrive today August 24, 2016. This is my second chicken order from (A Specific Hatchery).

I live outside the city limits and own my property so I have no restrictions to prevent me from achieving my dream and engaging in the pursuit of happiness. My chickens are scheduled to arrive. I am going to the post office in exactly two days to let the post office know that I am expecting a chirping package.

For the chicken connoisseurs among us: My order includes 25 New Hampshire pullets, 20 Dark Cornish pullets, 5 White Leghorn Cockerels and a surprise chicken.

I ordered 50 baby chicks from (A Specific Hatchery) back in January. They are scheduled to arrive today August 24, 2016. This is my second chicken order from (A Specific Hatchery).

I live outside the city limits and own my property so I have no restrictions to prevent me from achieving my dream and engaging in the pursuit of happiness. My chickens are scheduled to arrive. I am going to the post office in exactly two days to let the post office know that I am expecting a chirping package.

For the chicken connoisseurs among us: My order includes 25 New Hampshire pullets, 20 Dark Cornish pullets, 5 White Leghorn Cockerels and a surprise chicken.
That 'surprise chicken' had better be a big, ol' horny Rhode Island Red rooster so you can get more baby chickens.

That 'surprise chicken' had better be a big, ol' horny Rhode Island Red rooster so you can get more baby chickens.

Wouldn't it be disappointing if the surprise chicken was just extra crispy?

Wouldn't it be disappointing if the surprise chicken was just extra crispy?
Especially if the shipping container had a picture of Colonel Sanders and captioned "Finger Lickin' Good!"

I love horny Rhode Island Reds.

Forum List

Back