Weakest Speaker Of The House Ever ? Remains to be seen......

OIP.NvmJPEpxX2Qy8cpMI-JGfwAAAA
Like you know what any of it means, including your signature.

Like you know what any of it means, including your signature.

I know that going by the usual TDS bullshit people like you post this will be the FIRST TIME EVER a Speaker will have issues due to a small majority, Oh wait, Pelosi had the same issues last congress.....

I know that going by the usual TDS bullshit people like you post this will be the FIRST TIME EVER a Speaker will have issues due to a small majority, Oh wait, Pelosi had the same issues last congress.....
Pelosi passed a lot of bills because she knew when she had the votes to pass them. It is too early to see if McCarthy will have the votes for any of his bills, if he has the knack Pelosi had, and much less if they will pass in the Senate.

Long Live Trump !

Pelosi passed a lot of bills because she knew when she had the votes to pass them. It is too early to see if McCarthy will have the votes for any of his bills, if he has the knack Pelosi had, and much less if they will pass in the Senate.

Long Live Trump !

He can pass them, but he has a Democratic senate, so not under his control.

But you were still begging the question, you dishonest hack-twat.

Debt = the money a country loans
Deficit. = the money which it pays on a monthly basis.
Damn, you're ignorant.
Debt is what is owed, not loaned.
Deficit is money spent above revenue, and is added to the debt.

Kevin McCarthy was voted Speaker Of The House yesterday after 15 attempts. From first to 15th Vote he had to make a lot of concessions to those Republicans who would refuse to vote for him.

All of those concessions are in the House Rules which will be voted on this coming Monday.

The question is, will the Rules be voted in, or will it be voted down? Who may vote them down and why?

If voted down, will there be a need to re-negotiated? How will the process work?

Also, if Kevin McCarthy's role as Speaker is so weakened because he had to give up so much, make so many promises, what will happen in the next two years? What will be done and not done?

How will any of this will affect the running of the country?

I will be following what happens from Monday on and we will see together what will happen with that vote and then what may or may not work, and see what the consequences to each is.

Anyone who is speaker, and grooms Santos, that history of being the worst has already been written.

Debt = the money a country loans

Deficit. = the money which it pays on a monthly basis.

It is no different from getting a loan for a house or a car.

If one pays regularly, without defaulting, one keeps a good credit.

The USA rating is A, because it has never defaulted on its payments (except once when the Republican Party would not raise the debt ceiling in 2011)

The US IS the wealthiest country in the world.

It is not facing bankruptcy as Greece and Italy have in recent history, as I recall.

The money is there to be spent on infrastructure and many other things. If not spent, things can fall apart, places close, etc. And that includes Government.
They are not smart enough or informed enough to ever understand that.

She never had a conman like Santos, and a bunch of insurrectionists to deal with.

haha same old song from the folks that have no problem stealing top secret data and hiding it for half a decade in a chinese funded office
The pathological liar is on the prowl again. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back