We taking bets who called these in?

Probably the FBI agents themselves, like the two Feebs encouraging protesters to break into the Capitol building Jan. 6 that they now claim they can't find. Or some BLM 'antifa' vermin.

I would bet right wing terrorists.

The PTA ladies ... trying to destroy the system and your way of life.

introvert-PTA-meetings.jpg

How many of these in the past have been done by minorities themselves?

Acording to the FBI's investigations of church burnings over a 10 year period a few years ago, a majority of black churches were burned down by blacks themselves. re all church burnings the majority were blacks or satanists and atheists; almost no 'white nationalists' involved. I posted the study in a thread here somewhere a while back on the topic.

Then there are these faggot groups running around as well.

The executive director of the BC Civil Liberties Association is calling for more Christian churches to be burned to the ground.

Harsha Walia made the comment in a Canada Day tweet in response to news reports of two more Catholic churches being burning down.

“Burn it all down,” Walia tweeted.

I keep telling the Xians they're well on the way to being shoved into gas chambers with the faggots and commies taking over, but they don't listen, and neither do moderates and liberals seem to care much, so be it.

Acording to the FBI's investigations of church burnings over a 10 year period a few years ago, a majority of black churches were burned down by blacks themselves. re all church burnings the majority were blacks or satanists and atheists; almost no 'white nationalists' involved. I posted the study in a thread here somewhere a while back on the topic.

Then there are these faggot groups running around as well.

The executive director of the BC Civil Liberties Association is calling for more Christian churches to be burned to the ground.

Harsha Walia made the comment in a Canada Day tweet in response to news reports of two more Catholic churches being burning down.

“Burn it all down,” Walia tweeted.

I keep telling the Xians they're well on the way to being shoved into gas chambers with the faggots and commies taking over, but they don't listen, and neither do moderates and liberals seem to care much, so be it.

This IS the ultimate consequence of Dimm Neo-Marxist race-baiting.

All I can say is, DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!

Forum List

Back